Strictly come dancing

Hairdryer

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s on in my house so I’ll be on here in a bad mood till Danny Dyer’s excellent quiz show comes on afterwards. 

Aye, like u I have to endure this dancing pish given I watched footy all last night and today. Dyers show ‘The Wall’ is great have to admit. 

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Aye, like u I have to endure this dancing pish given I watched footy all last night and today. Dyers show ‘The Wall’ is great have to admit. 

Yep, she’s took her turn if watching tv in the bedroom a few times this week so I’ll keep her company for Saturday night tv. 

Shanks said no
33 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

This causes ructions in out household as son and I support The Wall and cheer when they lose, my wife and his girlfriend accuse us of not following the spirit of the show.

When are they going to start dancing and hopefully falling over on Strictly, this is torture so far.

30 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

This causes ructions in out household as son and I support The Wall and cheer when they lose, my wife and his girlfriend accuse us of not following the spirit of the show.

When are they going to start dancing and hopefully falling over on Strictly, this is torture so far.

absolutely . Torture doesn’t come close to this.  Horrendous stuff.  Thing is there’s about 3 months of it as well. Usually I’m at the footy etc , but with not being able to go to it I’m going to have to think of something

Shanks said no
5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

absolutely . Torture doesn’t come close to this.  Horrendous stuff.  Thing is there’s about 3 months of it as well. Usually I’m at the footy etc , but with not being able to go to it I’m going to have to think of something

Same, I'm normally just back from too much fresh air on a Saturday afternoon and need an early evening snooze. Its been on 80 minutes, I assume they don't dance tonight.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It’s on in my house so I’ll be on here in a bad mood till Danny Dyer’s excellent quiz show comes on afterwards. 

Watched this last week for first time and was good. 

What annoys me is when they lose money with reds balls they alway says “that’s alright/ fine “ when deep down they must be gutted. I’d being raging 

and also does Danny dyer talk and act like that in the house I wonder?

Shanks said no
25 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

SFA for them tonight. Boy was shocking

’the wall’

Aye not even a few quid for a trip to NYC to see Alcatraz

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Can't think of anything worse to watch. 

Hibs TV? 

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It could be a good quiz but Dyer is a brutal choice of host. The heavily auditioned contestants don't help either with their over dramatic chanting at the wall. They obviously want folk to come across as a bit of a 'character' . 

The boy's answrr to the Alcatraz question. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Hibs TV? 

It could be a good quiz but Dyer is a brutal choice of host. The heavily auditioned contestants don't help either with their over dramatic chanting at the wall. They obviously want folk to come across as a bit of a 'character' . 

The boy's answrr to the Alcatraz question. :facepalm:

Beautifully put.

Dyer sounds like a complete . 

All the tear jerking bollocks at the end when they milk the drama of the contract being ripped up (or not).:facepalm: Every feckin week. 

Samuel Camazzola
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Beautifully put.

Dyer sounds like a complete . 

All the tear jerking bollocks at the end when they milk the drama of the contract being ripped up (or not).:facepalm: Every feckin week. 

Agreed. The drawn out commentary about how their purse was going is pish. The contestants are fortunate the deduction goes to nil. If I wrote the rules, I'd let the tally go to a negative figure and demand they pay up! 😂 

Horatio Caine
13 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Agreed. The drawn out commentary about how their purse was going is pish. The contestants are fortunate the deduction goes to nil. If I wrote the rules, I'd let the tally go to a negative figure and demand they pay up! 😂 

Yeah I was thinking the same!  That would make it the most interesting quiz on telly!

On the subject of Dyer, I actually quite like him, despite him sounding and looking like a parody of a London gangster.  Of course he is of royal blood.

8 hours ago, theshed said:

Watched this last week for first time and was good. 

What annoys me is when they lose money with reds balls they alway says “that’s alright/ fine “ when deep down they must be gutted. I’d being raging 

and also does Danny dyer talk and act like that in the house I wonder?

7 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Last nights episode was hilarious. The boy’s wife insisting he was well versed in just about every topic including geography and he didn’t know one side of America from the other. 
Found myself willing them to lose by the last three balls. 

7 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Aye not even a few quid for a trip to NYC to see Alcatraz

😂

Samuel Camazzola
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Last nights episode was hilarious. The boy’s wife insisting he was well versed in just about every topic including geography and he didn’t know one side of America from the other. 
Found myself willing them to lose by the last three balls. 

😂

I can imagine those that apply, audition and get accepted are then asked "Do you have a couple of strange pals or relatives who could come along? They'll add no value but help support you at the game if chance as the balls meander down the wall in a random fashion" 😂 Bizarre! 

There must have been someone other than Dyer available to do this. 

On topic, Diane and Amy on Strictly! 🥰

59 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I can imagine those that apply, audition and get accepted are then asked "Do you have a couple of strange pals or relatives who could come along? They'll add no value but help support you at the game if chance as the balls meander down the wall in a random fashion" 😂 Bizarre! 

Those two are the pick of the bunch. Diane in particular. Her legs are fantastic. 

13 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

It’s back tonight watch it instead of the football highlights 

Rather wash ma hair, (whats left of it)

15 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Saturday night lockdown of the big telly in my house. 

I think it's a great show. Something a bit light hearted and positive, while we're all stuck in the house reading constant bad news on twitter etc. Plus Dianne is incredible.

re The Wall, there's something about that show and I can't help but want the contestants to lose. I lose my shit when Dyer shouts 'DROP IT!', it totally buckles me🤣. Watching that couple lose 25k on Saturday was class.

Shanks said no

As a side note on strictly, the former Home Secretary really needs to put the whole of her chest in the sunbed 

D2DFE0E7-7726-4500-AABE-8AEBC126EBBC.jpeg

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

I P Knightley
On 18/10/2020 at 06:50, Samuel Camazzola said:

They get Angela Rippon to read the questions because Danny Dyer can't read very well. Coupled with his accent, they thought it wouldn't be good telly to have contestants repeatedly saying, "Pardon?"

Shanks said no

Mrs F is watching this again, junior is in the other lounge with his GF, yes watching this.

Beginning to hate lockdown Saturday nights.

Edit - this post relates to Strictly, looking forward to Danny later

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Mrs F is watching this again, junior is in the other lounge with his GF, yes watching this.

15 minutes or so and things are ‘gonna get a bit lairy’. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

"Waw! Is it woight or is it wong" 😂 

Danny is awful. They could have given this gig to anyone else. 

37 minutes ago, SecN said:

That auld bird that does the judging has some set of cheebs on show the night. 

pics or it didn't happen. 

1 hour ago, SecN said:

IPlayer nap

I refuse to pay the TV license, and since it's apparently illegal to use I Player without it, i will have to miss out on said cleavage. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

3 hours ago, SecN said:

That auld bird that does the judging has some set of cheebs on show the night. 

She had them reduced in size this time last year.

(keeeeeep dancing)

0_2020-10-31.png

8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

She had them reduced in size this time last year.

(keeeeeep dancing)

0_2020-10-31.png

Looks like they’ve grown again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/11/2020 at 09:18, GinRummy said:

Looks like they’ve grown again. 

Have a look at some photos from 2017 or 2018 and you might change your view.  She had implants in the early 2000s, and had them removed in 2019.

Edited by Ulysses

manaliveits105

Anton judge on strictly tonight he should have taken over from Bruce instead of bbc being pc by having 2 women 

Welsh bird on the wall annoying 

Edited by manaliveits105