Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Masonic

What u doin for tomorrow's scorcher

Recommended Posts

Masonic

Might get my drink game on the go doon the water see how things go 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake

Working.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy

Moving office 😐. Then beer garden booked for four at 2 🥳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawnrazor

Taking my son to a Rugby training course in Kendal in the morning and me and Mrs DR are going to Keswick for a run out, quite looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio

I’ve been called into work for an off furlough day. ****ing typical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
Just now, Tazio said:

I’ve been called into work for an off furlough day. ****ing typical. 

 

How does that work, if you don't mind me asking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

 

How does that work, if you don't mind me asking? 

Your employer has to pay the days wages as opposed to it being a furlough payment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood

Visiting my local beer garden.

🍺👍:av-1001:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Your employer has to pay the days wages as opposed to it being a furlough payment. 

 

And can you resume being furloughed the next day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
His name is

I'm off work and planning on going to gullane beach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
10 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

And can you resume being furloughed the next day? 

Yep. The employer can opt to get people in for essential work that isn’t an ongoing process but I’d imagine it’s only up to a certain amount. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, His name is said:

I'm off work and planning on going to gullane beach. 

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Yep. The employer can opt to get people in for essential work that isn’t an ongoing process but I’d imagine it’s only up to a certain amount. 

 

A day would do. Thanks for the info. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

Few tinnies at Jackson’s farewell bbq 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neil Dongcaster
32 minutes ago, jake said:

Working.

 


I read this completely wrong. Probably says more about my activities than yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gone
3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Few tinnies at Jackson’s farewell bbq 

 

Hope it's not him cooking or you'll likely end up with food poisoning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tott
1 minute ago, Neil Dongcaster said:


I read this completely wrong. Probably says more about my activities than yours!

 

Sure your not the real doncaster?  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
8 hours ago, Masonic said:

Might get my drink game on the go doon the water see how things go 

Back garden, gawin get bronzed up on a sun lounger:robboyas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr 3 Putt

Playing golf then drinking beer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin

8 yard skip to fill with earth and clay in the front yard before it's collected at 1pm. Back garden grass to cut and a spot of weeding, then heading down to the sister in law's new manor in the countryside near Heriot for mouth scorching chilli and as many tins of furlough juice as I can smash down before 9 o'clock ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Working then going to home to watch some telly and await the news reports about how people on the beach were FLOUTING social distancing guidelines and leaving empty bottles of Stella everywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CostaJambo

Working till 3, laptop off at 3 on the dot hopefully then sunbathing in the garden. One of my boys has football training at half six so no beer for me till 8ish unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

Already in the back garden having breakfast.  

 

All day here with my wife, daughter and our dogs. 

 

Thought about the beach but too many arseholes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo

This afternoon I'll be cooling down sitting  in the hot tub (on cool) drinking some ice cold Efes or Peroni.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers

Working from home :muggy:

 

Get to drop the bursd and the wee one at her mums for them to sit out the back door :muggy:

 

Don't finish until 4pm :muggy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
One five

Unfortunately working but will get finished around 3 then up to the off licence a couple of bottles of ales and relax in the garden. 
 

then read the chat on here 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof

Fecking overcast and windy here :(

 

Scorcher my erse :mad: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky

2 buses to Sighthill to pick up all my stuff from work ahead of an office move, then back to Mussy again.

 

Going to Berwick tonight for the weekend with my mate, and our ladies. Mine is working from home til 6 tonight sadly, so we won't get down there til gone 7. Just in time for the grey cloud. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
13 minutes ago, Boof said:

Fecking overcast and windy here :(

 

Scorcher my erse :mad: 

 

:lol:

 

Sorry....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffin

Lying on the beach having camped last night. Must only be about 10 other people here. Might go for a swim in a bit. Glorious day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts

Cut the grass, sit in the garden with Mrs RH, drink Raipur Gin with Fentimans Valencian Orange Tonic(beautiful), maybe have a couple of Moscow Mules and then finish with cider. Food? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfc_liam06

It's not even that hot. Disappointed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hughesie27

Suns coming out now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckyBatistuta
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Suns coming out now.


Golf clubs coming out now

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Cut the grass, sit in the garden with Mrs RH, drink Raipur Gin with Fentimans Valencian Orange Tonic(beautiful), maybe have a couple of Moscow Mules and then finish with cider. Food? 😂

 

All your cares now they seem oh so far away.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrmarkus1981

Working from home, heading out to a beer garden at 1530 - 1600 although ive had 3 beers at my desk!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson

I went out to work at the crack of dawn this morning so I could get finished early. 

I headed down to my caravan at 11am and the bypass was the busiest I've ever saw it, nose to tail from Baberton to Sheriffhall with just sheer volume of traffic.

Now I'm chilled sitting on my decking with a beer.

I need to keep coming inside every wee while as it's roasting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
33 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

 

All your cares now they seem oh so far away.......

😂Tremendous song Jonno. Out of the Blue from my Avatar album. Enjoy your day with the family and dogs. Blast Roxy when you can! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN

I spent the last 3 weeks working outside in Edinburgh now back at my London job for the first time since March and working inside. 36 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord BJ

Sitting out and back garden. 
 

Gin n juice, is playing. I’m pretty much doing that. Except I’m sitting in the decking area as opposed to rolling down any street😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Frenchman Returns

Say on the terrace of the White Lady watching Police Scotland morons trying to  arrest a bursd from a car. 
 

Astonishing scenes, anyone who knows her I have pics / video of their performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boof
8 hours ago, Boof said:

Fecking overcast and windy here :(

 

Scorcher my erse :mad: 

 

Sun appeared around lunchtime - still blowing a hoolie. Warmishly, though.

 

Cut grass then stood in garden watching arctic terns diving for their tea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theshed

Heavy rain in Glasgow now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I went out to work at the crack of dawn this morning so I could get finished early. 

I headed down to my caravan at 11am and the bypass was the busiest I've ever saw it, nose to tail from Baberton to Sheriffhall with just sheer volume of traffic.

Now I'm chilled sitting on my decking with a beer.

I need to keep coming inside every wee while as it's roasting

you need to up your drinking rate. that way you will need a slash more regularly thus you will go inside to have a slash, avoid the sun for a short period and get a fresh cold beer from the fridge. all at the same time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Say on the terrace of the White Lady watching Police Scotland morons trying to  arrest a bursd from a car. 
 

Astonishing scenes, anyone who knows her I have pics / video of their performance

 

I cycled past that tomfoolery about half two. Couple of polis vans, polis woman trying her best. Lassie in the white car with her hands on the wheel and a bag on the roof.

 

What was the story?

 

Pics and video if its easier... 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Frenchman Returns
2 hours ago, been here before said:

 

I cycled past that tomfoolery about half two. Couple of polis vans, polis woman trying her best. Lassie in the white car with her hands on the wheel and a bag on the roof.

 

What was the story?

 

Pics and video if its easier... 🙂

Around 1410 the police pulled over a white Nissan Juke driven by a Female with badly dyed hair blonde hair. Directly in front of the White Lady. One PC approached the car and the driver was extremely animated. She continued to argue with the PC who was speaking to her through the passenger window.

 

the second older pc then joined him and he donned the rubber gloves. 
 

they then attempted to get her out of the car by physically dragging her into the west bound carriageway.She refused point blank and yelled she was pregnant. They backed off and called for assistance.

 

So we ended up with 2 meat wagons, a squad car and 6 police. After 45 minutes she was talked out of the car, cuffed and in the back of a wagon. Her Juke was driven round the corner and left there.

 

Great entertainment on a genteel Friday afternoon in Corstorphine. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay

I had a great day out in North Bereick with my youngest laddie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
11 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Around 1410 the police pulled over a white Nissan Juke driven by a Female with badly dyed hair blonde hair. Directly in front of the White Lady. One PC approached the car and the driver was extremely animated. She continued to argue with the PC who was speaking to her through the passenger window.

 

the second older pc then joined him and he donned the rubber gloves. 
 

they then attempted to get her out of the car by physically dragging her into the west bound carriageway.She refused point blank and yelled she was pregnant. They backed off and called for assistance.

 

So we ended up with 2 meat wagons, a squad car and 6 police. After 45 minutes she was talked out of the car, cuffed and in the back of a wagon. Her Juke was driven round the corner and left there.

 

Great entertainment on a genteel Friday afternoon in Corstorphine. 
 

 

 

I was going to stop as it looked interesting but was in too much of a hurry.

 

Still though there are those who will tell you that street theatre is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N Lincs Jambo

Not in good old Edinburgh town unfortunately but it hit 35C in N Lincs yesterday. Ended up down the local with daughter #2 (in age) while daughter #1 got pissed at home with her mate (christ they were wrecked 😂). Had a very nice pint or 3 of Orchard Thieves cider. Never seen it anywhere else but worth a try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...