1. 1. What’s your status

• Existing ST and have renewed
    • Existing ST still to renew
    • Existing ST don’t intend to renew
    • New ST Bought
    • Dont have and won’t buy
    • May but depends on what league we are in

willie wallace

I renewed a few weeks ago but have to admit it was more of a concern for the possibility of reduced attendances due to social distancing than the desire to watch championship football.

Just hope it does not come to that.

Werner Herzog

Fully intend to renew, but I want to see a bit of clarity from both the club & the SPFL before I do it.

I'm not bothered whether it's premiership or championship football & I understand & accept that I might not get a lot of physical usage out of it for the coming season. That said, it would be good to know a start date, whether we'll use tynecastle or murrayfield once reduced capacity is sanctioned & (this is the big one) what the strategy is in dealing with a 2nd wave & another lockdown (which is a possibility that I'd like the authorities to recognise, even if it risks scaring fans from renewing - burying their heads in the sand & hoping for the best is not responsible planning).

Chances are I won’t be inside a football ground this year but I will buy Our season Tickets if Budge forces reconstruction or takes our case to the courts . If things get messy I may give the money to FOH . 
I will never accept our expulsion.

scott herbertson
23 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

There should be an option for not bought yet but will before season starts

I think that is "Existing ST but still to renew" - I ticked that box as I will be renewing pre-season, almost definitely

Heartsmad1874
8 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

There should be an option for not bought yet but will before season starts

Thats probably my option but went for depends what league we are in, probably will regardless! Just back from Australia and whilst watching the games at 12/2am on Hearts TV was fun it doesn’t beat being at Tynecastle thats for sure.

I've had a season ticket for over 40 years but as we are moving away from the area, I won't be renewing. Because of this, I have increased my FOH subscription. I'll miss it though.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, inspector said:

I've had a season ticket for over 40 years but as we are moving away from the area, I won't be renewing. Because of this, I have increased my FOH subscription. I'll miss it though.

Well done. Hopefully you’ll still be able to attend the odd match. 

kingantti1874

Bump, time to get off the fence and get it bought.. 

defend your club from these ****ing snakes 🐍 

I was waiting for a) Levein to go and b) seeing if Budge would keep to her word about legal action.

Will renew this week. 

👍

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I was waiting for a) Levein to go and b) seeing if Budge would keep to her word about legal action.

Will renew this week. 

👍

👏

Biggest show of defiance would be if we can shift a record number of season tickets. If we sell half the Roseburn as seasons we can only give away less than half of that stand to away fans following season. 

Athletes Feet

To be honest I had been a bit lazy in not getting the renewal done before now, but sorted that this afternoon when I saw the SPFL update. 

comradejambo
19 minutes ago, Athletes Feet said:

To be honest I had been a bit lazy in not getting the renewal done before now, but sorted that this afternoon when I saw the SPFL update. 

Same! We’re all in this together. When the chips are down and others have put the boot in, never been prouder to back the club and defending what’s right!

24 minutes ago, Athletes Feet said:

Well done. Likewise three renewed this evening. Come on guys we're on a war footing

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, gedster said:

Well done. Likewise three renewed this evening. Come on guys we're on a war footing

Yes - circle the ****ing wagons

On 10/06/2020 at 17:13, inspector said:

You could consider renewing it regardless, there are several with season ticket holders that rarely use them. But it’s the best feeling in the world having it in your wallet knowing that if you are in Edinburgh and there’s a game on you can use it! And of course subscribe to the FOH as well!

Only Hearts fans are this good!

PS hope move goes well

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Bump, time to get off the fence and get it bought.. 

defend your club from these ****ing snakes 🐍 

:greatpost:

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Biggest show of defiance would be if we can shift a record number of season tickets. If we sell half the Roseburn as seasons we can only give away less than half of that stand to away fans following season. 

Good point but we’d need to sell the

other 3 stands first! ST holders in the Roseburn are not allowed to renew this season and have been moved elsewhere! However when over 15,000 are sold I’m sure the School End (Roseburn) might open up!

Sell Sell Sell Sell Sell 

wattie exploited

Never renewed yet as I wanted to see if we would take the SFA to court now that we are I will be renewing my son,s and I  tomorrow  **** the scummy Scottish teams who are so far up their own arse with their own interests !!!!!!!!!!   I love a fight so lets take them all on where it hurts in their pockets  as if we win any compensation the other premier teams  will be affected by this ****ing brilliant !!!!!!!!!  :rifle::rifle:

davemclaren
4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Plan is to renew our today, hopefully doesnt parially undermine our case for damages though.

I doubt it is material. 

I cant buy as I am not in a position to travel for games - but I would buy no question if in Scotland.

So my “no” is not because of events but circumstances