Livi Ticket refund?

MES

gorgie rd eh11
3 minutes ago, MES said:

When do we get this? I’m expecting £70 back. 
Given their vote I’d like it now. 

Good point.

You will get refunded once it’s clear the game won’t be played. That’s from the ticket office. So if the league is called you can claim a refund or donate it to a Hearts.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

I think Hearts still have the ticket money.

Hope Livi ask for it and we tell them to bolt.

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

They will.

Money is transferred after the game is played.

Edited by Mikey1874

22games nro
26 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

One bit of positive news, tick tick to Livingston, Hamilton, St Midden, Killie etc

ironically, if the rangers proposal was on the table and voted for they would have the money in their accounts next week

**** them all 

45 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

One bit of positive news, tick tick to Livingston, Hamilton, St Midden, Killie etc

Killie aside I hope the other 3 perish.

Edited by Yoda

1 hour ago, MES said:

When do we get this? I’m expecting £70 back. 
Given their vote I’d like it now. 

Yip.     I hate those who decide not to vote the way I want.....

Hans von Luck

Whenever we play any team at Tynecastle who voted against us, minimum charges apply set at say £40.00 with reduced allocation at 500.

would rather turn Tynecastle into a hostile fortress than welcome them who voted for this.

Celtic/Hibs included.

Edited by Hans von Luck
Spelling

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

Whenever we play any team at Tynecastle who voted against us, minimum charges apply set at say £40.00 with reduced allocation at 500.

would rather turn Tynecastle into a hostile fortress than welcome them who voted for this.

Celtic/Hibs included.

You can’t charge them more than equivalent seats for home fans.  

3fingersreid
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Tell them they’re not welcome , we don’t want them , don’t need them 

Nookie Bear
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Give them a cushion each and call it Platinum Extra. 

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Tell them they’re not welcome , we don’t want them , don’t need them 

Absolute zero tolerance over standing, flags and drums as well.

Nookie Bear
25 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Yip.     I hate those who decide not to vote the way I want.....

The choice was theirs.

3fingersreid
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Absolute zero tolerance over standing, flags and drums as well.

I’m being serious in saying ,you’re not welcome , surely we have the right to refuse entry ? Everyone of them turned up drunk so they were refused entry . 😉

Nookie Bear
Just now, 3fingersreid said:

I’m being serious in saying ,you’re not welcome , surely we have the right to refuse entry ? Everyone of them turned up drunk so they were refused entry . 😉

I am being serious as well. But you’re right, any indication of alcohol and it’s No Entry. 

37 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I went into the TO the day after the St Mirren game and got a refund.

not doubting you at all but you were lucky because I definitely was told a refund only if game is cancelled . If it’s rescheduled then the tickets are still valid.

52 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Thinking of returning ticket to TO, but not asking for refund. 

Rather HMFC kept my money than handover to Livi.

that’s what we are doing but they can’t until it’s officially called off

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

not doubting you at all but you were lucky because I definitely was told a refund only if game is cancelled . If it’s rescheduled then the tickets are still valid.

I went the next morning to get a refund as I thought the game would be called off, and I was disgusted by the performance the night before. Also got a refund for the Aberdeen tickets at the same time. Think it was only a couple hours after I was in that the game was called off.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Is there anyway we’ll be able to find out who voted which way ? 

Rangers, ICT, Partick, Falkirk, Stranraer and possibly Dundee all voted with us. Easier to remember those teams. **** the rest.

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Rangers, ICT, Partick, Falkirk, Stranraer and possibly Dundee all voted with us. Easier to remember those teams. **** the rest.

Looks like I’m going to be saving a fortune on away games now. By the looks of it, it’s only going to be Inverness and Dundee I’m visiting next year. If we ALL stick together on this, then we could take over Dundee and Inverness with a mass travelling support 

Unknown user
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Point of order - **** the rangers too

Every club has pretty much voted with self interest - including us, for example if Stranraer finished 9th their vote would change.  Same for Partick.

One club that has voted against self interest that I can see and that's Hibs.  They've voted to drop down a position and lose out on cash because they are bitter ****ing *****. 

Other than Hibs I can't blame clubs for the way they have voted, I'm not going to hold any grudge against a team like QOTS - they haven't voted the way they have to **** Hearts over, they have voted to look after themselves which is exactly what we have done.  

HEARTS FOREVER
20 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Every club has pretty much voted with self interest - including us, for example if Stranraer finished 9th their vote would change.  Same for Partick.

One club that has voted against self interest that I can see and that's Hibs.  They've voted to drop down a position and lose out on cash because they are bitter ****ing *****. 

Other than Hibs I can't blame clubs for the way they have voted, I'm not going to hold any grudge against a team like QOTS - they haven't voted the way they have to **** Hearts over, they have voted to look after themselves which is exactly what we have done.  

This is spot on.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
23 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I have to agree with this. Unless I'm completely missing something, I don't understand the rage aimed at other clubs. Some of them are desperately needing the SPFL prize money to see them through the next few months, do folk expect them to say "Oh but that'll mean Hearts get relegated, we'd better not take the money then, and instead risk our own survival". 

Also, they haven't voted against reconstruction yet as far as I know. So they can vote to end the season now, clubs get their money to keep them alive, then restructure the leagues in time for next season (which is what I think will happen). 

The SPFL are to blame for this shambles, they should have just distributed some of the prize money asap without it being tied to the vote. 

7 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I have to agree with this. Unless I'm completely missing something, I don't understand the rage aimed at other clubs. Some of them are desperately needing the SPFL prize money to see them through the next few months, do folk expect them to say "Oh but that'll mean Hearts get relegated, we'd better not take the money then, and instead risk our own survival". 

Also, they haven't voted against reconstruction yet as far as I know. So they can vote to end the season now, clubs get their money to keep them alive, then restructure the leagues in time for next season (which is what I think will happen). 

The SPFL are to blame for this shambles, they should have just distributed some of the prize money asap without it being tied to the vote. 

The SPFL have railroaded this through. 

I still think it's based on the Sky tv deal (and perhaps the new Premier Sports Betred Cup deal) so giving little room for manoeuvre.

What they should have done is negotiations with the broadcasters. I'm working in an area where we've had to ask for flexibility over contracts and people have been very open to being helpful. 

I'm fairly confident Sky and Premier Sports could have been open to changing things.

Then that gives time to explore options of which there are several. 

44 minutes ago, Shanks said:

These clubs have been bullied into voting for the proposal. 

I'm not bitter towards them but Hearts could do with the money we spend on away games. 

portobellojambo1
15 hours ago, Gambo said:

Trying to find this out Gambo, as in our case the amount for the two games versus Livingston and Aberdeen totals £600.

For the game versus St Miren refunds were given if people were unable to go to the re-scheduled game, but HMFC paid the refund (have no idea if they then negotiated with St Mirren to obtain return of any money we, as a club, had passed onto them for the originally scheduled game).

We will then decide if the money goes back into our SC bank account or if we get HMFC to obtain the money back from the two clubs, or still actually have it on hold, and bank it themselves.

Edited by portobellojambo1

3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Trying to find this out Gambo, as in our case the amount for the two games versus Livingston and Aberdeen totals £600.

For the game versus St Miren refunds were given if people were unable to go to the re-scheduled game, but HMFC paid the refund (have no idea if they then negotiated with St Mirren to obtain return of any money we, as a club, had passed onto them for the originally scheduled game).

We will then decide if the money goes back into our SC bank account or if we get HMFC to obtain the money back from the two clubs, or still actually have it on hold, and bank it themselves.

Money only goes to the home club once the game is played. 

portobellojambo1
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Money only goes to the home club once the game is played. 

Cheers, if that is the case it will make any discussions we need to have online a bit easier.

3fingersreid
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

For some reason I’ve always had a dislike for Falkirk fc I guess I will need to give them a bit more credit . 

However the disgust I have now for st midden knows no bounds . I wish nothing but ill on that shower of ***** . 
Please please please let me win the lottery so I can invest in Hearts , get on the board and let them know my feelings the next time we play them 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

For some reason I’ve always had a dislike for Falkirk fc I guess I will need to give them a bit more credit . 

However the disgust I have now for st midden knows no bounds . I wish nothing but ill on that shower of ***** . 
Please please please let me win the lottery so I can invest in Hearts , get on the board and let them know my feelings the next time we play them 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sounds like a plan.

letsmakesomenoise
1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Would be better (and much cheaper) buying St Midden, and then liquidating the ******s and flogging the Indodrill Stadium or whatever its called to anyone who will have it.

Ross County hospitality costs refunded.

Phoned the bank, proof of purchase, (credit card) reason for refund, refund being processed, think the two banks need to confirm and formalise the transaction.

hmfc_liam06
On 10/04/2020 at 20:02, 3fingersreid said:

Is there anyway we’ll be able to find out who voted which way ? 

Hearts

Rangers

ICT

Partick

East Fife

Stranraer

Edinburgh City

Have all confirmed a no vote.

3fingersreid
45 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Hearts

Rangers

ICT

Partick

East Fife

Stranraer

Edinburgh City

Have all confirmed a no vote.

Thanks , out of that lot ICT , East Fife and Edinburgh city  would be away games for me , although did Falkirk not also vote no ? ,👍🏻

Edited by 3fingersreid

hmfc_liam06
49 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Thanks , out of that lot ICT , East Fife and Edinburgh city  would be away games for me , although did Falkirk not also vote no ? ,👍🏻

Sorry yeah missed Falkirk.

On 11/04/2020 at 09:39, portobellojambo1 said:

Hearts still have the money. 
If game goes ahead you can either attend in which case money goes to Livingston or you can ask for refund prior to game

If game doesn’t happen you can ask for a refund or leave the money with Hearts. 
Confirmed by ticket office. 

portobellojambo1
7 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Hearts still have the money. 
If game goes ahead you can either attend in which case money goes to Livingston or you can ask for refund prior to game

If game doesn’t happen you can ask for a refund or leave the money with Hearts. 
Confirmed by ticket office. 

Yes, we found out through our bank that nothing had been cashed. It is something we now have to decide on, but I get the feeling that I'll be emailing HMFC and telling them to bank the money.