Nathan2012

2012 Cup Final Highlights

Devorgilla

Even Paddy Fenlon thought it could have been more!  Frustrating that it could have been but great to watch that again, especially in HD, compared to the recently linked YouTube version.

heartandsoul

Hibs.net in lockdown 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Rc55

Wonderful.  Nothing could ever be better.  That hour made the lockdown tolerable.

martoon

Superb.

The biggest Edinburgh derby ever and we hammered, annihilated and humiliated them. 

That squealing from them about "tainted" and "being over it" is the sound of pain. 

Victorian

Almost 8 years on.

Should have won another cup.

Almost lost the club.

Saved the club.

Relegated & promoted.

Should have won another cup.

In danger of being relegated.

In danger of losing the club along with lots of other clubs.

stan

That was a great start to the weekend 😁

Ryan McGowans 4th is my greatest ever moment as a Hearts supporter. Wonderful stuff!

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Superb.

The biggest Edinburgh derby ever and we hammered, annihilated and humiliated them. 

That squealing from them about "tainted" and "being over it" is the sound of pain. 

Ye

Black was incredible. Maybe now he'll get more respect, the stop drawback and pass. Very Scholes like 

Tazio
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Superb.

I put a thing on Facebook about it tonight and predictably a friend who is a seriously deluded Hibs fan was straight in with comments about financial doping. This is an intelligent man who’s a head teacher of a school but if he’s had a few drinks and the subject of football comes up turns into a nippy unpleasant shite of a human being. The last time he reached the point of ranting and poking me in the chest until he was warned off in no uncertain terms and his mates wisely pulled him away. 

micole

I really really miss Rudi and!! it really should have been 10. Ian Black had the game of his life, he was superb. HHGH!!.

Aaron78

That was a great watch once more. The only thing missing was the forearm smash from Blackie on Griffiths in the first half. 

Pasquale for King

I’ve never watched more than the short highlights before. Kujabi should’ve been off in the first half for a forearm smash on Elliot.Where was the pit bull? Griffiths was lucky with his knee into McGowan. Fenlon chose the wrong tactics. Forget Sproule cane on.

We really should’ve gave Rudi the ball more. I was screaming for 8 as soon as Grainger scored. Imagine if Beattie had started and Templeton came off the bench. Black had his best game ever. Driver tormented Docherty, whatever happened to that guy (“**** [email protected])? 
What a day, shed a few tears watching that HHGH.

martoon
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I put a thing on Facebook about it tonight and predictably a friend who is a seriously deluded Hibs fan was straight in with comments about financial doping. This is an intelligent man who’s a head teacher of a school but if he’s had a few drinks and the subject of football comes up turns into a nippy unpleasant shite of a human being. The last time he reached the point of ranting and poking me in the chest until he was warned off in no uncertain terms and his mates wisely pulled him away. 

Online, in person, they're mostly bampots, bud. I've got zero tolerance for the shite they shovel. Don't even bother with them anymore. I've had a Hibby free life for years now. 

Tazio
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

Online, in person, they're mostly bampots, bud. I've got zero tolerance for the shite they shovel. Don't even bother with them anymore. I've had a Hibby free life for years now. 

He’s just come back at me with a detailed list of Hobonomics. The sad case actually spent half an hour online getting “facts” for his reply. Sad. 

Jambo92

I miss that team. Rudi aside, just a team of grafters who knew what it meant to the fans.  Each of them heroes.

indianajones

Excellent watch as per usual. 

What a day. The biggest derby of all time and we totally smashed them. 

martoon
14 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Ye

Black was incredible. Maybe now he'll get more respect, the stop drawback and pass. Very Scholes like 

He was superb that day. Mind you, they all were. Not often all eleven players in a team play to their maximum but our lads did. 10/10's all round. And what a game and occasion to do it. 

In contrast, the way Hibs played in such a game perfectly illustrates the difference between the two clubs. The squealing since from their nutjob support just shrieks inferiority

sassenach
15 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

That was a great watch once more. The only thing missing was the forearm smash from Blackie on Griffiths in the first half. 

A perfectly fair challenge, and the match winning moment for me, before a goal had even been scored. From that moment I knew Hibs didn't fancy it.

martoon
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

He’s just come back at me with a detailed list of Hobonomics. The sad case actually spent half an hour online getting “facts” for his reply. Sad. 

He sounds like he's "over it". 😁

kingantti1874

McJake with the turtle neck 😂

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I miss that team. Rudi aside, just a team of grafters who knew what it meant to the fans.  Each of them heroes.

It was a team that improved tremendously due to Paulo, he made them winners, I remember the St Mirren replay. We made them attack us and hit them on the counter, under JJ we didn't have the temperament to do that. Without him we weren't going anywhere 

heartsfc_fan

Nice to have something to break up the day in these times.

My youngest (7 months) sat this evening and watched it, mesmerised by the whole thing.

I hope life gets back to normal and he can enjoy moments at the football like we had back in 2012.

rudi must stay
12 minutes ago, martoon said:

He was superb that day. Mind you, they all were. Not often all eleven players in a team play to their maximum but our lads did. 10/10's all round. And what a game and occasion to do it. 

In contrast, the way Hibs played in such a game perfectly illustrates the difference between the two clubs. The squealing since from their nutjob support just shrieks inferiority

All started from Ian Black. But I agree they were decent. When we won the ball back he was getting it

Heres Rixxy
1 hour ago, Ally Bee said:

2 balls on the park. That's all hibs need. Classic commentary. 

Brilliant! 

martoon

No pitch invasion at the end either. 

Stark contrast to that mob breaking goalposts, fighting opposition fans and the two fat Lochend Leannes with their nail scissors out cutting the goal nets. 

Mikey1874

I liked how they showed  some of the main periods where we kept possession and just passed it about. 

Debut 4
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

No pitch invasion at the end either. 

Stark contrast to that mob breaking goalposts, fighting opposition fans and the two fat Lochend Leannes with their nail scissors out cutting the goal nets. 

Photos that surfaced weeks after made it looked like some of the tramps were treating it like holiday pics.

A couple of my in-laws neighbours at the time who were there, sat on the broken goalposts with big smiles acting like what they were doing was alright🤷🏼‍♂️ ...It wasn’t  even in jest, they genuinely acted as if it was a memorable footballing moment. F***** spanners.😂

martoon
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Photos that surfaced weeks after made it looked like some of the tramps were treating it like holiday pics.

A couple of my in-laws neighbours at the time who were there, sat on the broken goalposts with big smiles acting like what they were doing was alright🤷🏼‍♂️ ...It wasn’t  even in jest, they genuinely acted as if it was a memorable footballing moment. F***** spanners.😂

Only goes to show what a shower they are, bud. 

:4_1_72:

"Hibs class" 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Rc55 said:

Wonderful.  Nothing could ever be better.  That hour made the lockdown tolerable.

Absolutely.

Never see this too much.

RobboM

.... and it's turning into a rout!

😂

Mikey1874

Mikey1874

Aaron78
2 hours ago, sassenach said:

A perfectly fair challenge, and the match winning moment for me, before a goal had even been scored. From that moment I knew Hibs didn't fancy it.

At the time I remember being terrified that we'd be down to 10 men. Once it was clear we'd got away with it there was only one winner. Black was phenomenal after that and Griffiths did absolutely nothing so it was probably the perfect challenge! 

Aaron78
2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

I actually commented to my son this evening when we were watching the line ups that it was a fairly average hearts team but having thought about it, there isn't a player in that starting line up that wouldn't add something to our current squad. Decent goalie, positive full backs, webster and zaliukas solid in Central defence, wingers that want to attack full backs, black and barr a good combination in midfield, elliott working hard up front and rudi..... Goes with saying how brilliant he was! 

chester copperpot
Posted (edited)

I've said it many times before but Rudi would make me turn for him.

Love him dearly, almost as much as wee Robbo.

Edited by chester copperpot

HMFC01

I wouldn't go that far 😁  I got chills when he turned and shot for the first goal though!  Just pure magic.

LeftBack

Apologises if mentioned.... Listened to bb podcast on si ferry and he put blame firmly on Fenlon and his starting formation which allowed Black to dominate midfield and our fullbacks and wingers to get forward. Of course i don't think he was saying another formation would have won them game. 

Marvin
12 hours ago, stan said:

That was a great start to the weekend 😁

Ryan McGowans 4th is my greatest ever moment as a Hearts supporter. Wonderful stuff!

Ryan McGowan used to be my favourite FGS bet on my coupon especially when we played the shite. 

LeftBack

Ive never watched whole game (i was there) cant believe "and Darren Barr wallops it home" hasn't been mentioned! 

LeftBack

Driver was immense early on

jonnothejambo

The tramps can bang on all they like about being over it. They will say they won the cup a few years later, are above us in the league and any other bullshit they wish to spout.

The simple facts are that, in front of a worldwide audience, they were debagged, had their panties pulled down, were bent over, and were lubelessly taken up the bahookie by their owners. 

Over it ? Like feck they are over it. They will never be over it.

5-1 ya shite infested ringpieces.

:fth:

Mikey1874
2 hours ago, LeftBack said:

Apologises if mentioned.... Listened to bb podcast on si ferry and he put blame firmly on Fenlon and his starting formation which allowed Black to dominate midfield and our fullbacks and wingers to get forward. Of course i don't think he was saying another formation would have won them game. 

The commentators called that within 5 minutes. 

Debut 4
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

The tramps can bang on all they like about being over it. They will say they won the cup a few years later, are above us in the league and any other bullshit they wish to spout.

The simple facts are that, in front of a worldwide audience, they were debagged, had their panties pulled down, were bent over, and were lubelessly taken up the bahookie by their owners. 

Over it ? Like feck they are over it. They will never be over it.

5-1 ya shite infested ringpieces.

:fth:

:rofl:  class JtJ.  

Fozzyonthefence
14 hours ago, Tazio said:

Did you ask him about their tainted league cup wins when they were getting themselves into debt?  Presumably they don’t count them?  Presumably their appearance in the 2012 cup final was tainted too since they were in so much debt?

And how did they get on with paying back the tax payer owned Bank of Scotland the many millions they owed them?

avhudtheteeshirt
12 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

IMG_20200327_223819.jpg

Can't help looking at our line up and wondering where all the millionaire stars that the Hibbees all seem to think played for us that day????

What a deluded bunch they really are!!!!!

jonnothejambo
21 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Can't help looking at our line up and wondering where all the millionaire stars that the Hibbees all seem to think played for us that day????

What a deluded bunch they really are!!!!!

When you look at both lineups I am surprised they even turned up.....

The Lochend Cockends were dry boabied with the maroon flint like diamond cutter before they even got on the bus. 

They should have been sponsored by KY Jelly because they feckin needed it.

maroonsgotop

missed out the "we want 6" chant. absolutely loved that

Mikey1874

Poetry 

Mikey1874
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

When you look at both lineups I am surprised they even turned up.....

The Lochend Cockends were dry boabied with the maroon flint like diamond cutter before they even got on the bus. 

They should have been sponsored by KY Jelly because they feckin needed it.

Poetry 

LeftBack

When i coached i talked about kujabi staying on goalline. If he had done the basic thing and moved up it would have been off side

WoolfordsHearts

I always enjoy watching the mcpake goal....

Because I know they're going to pan to the hibs crowd and I'll see that fat widden heided cant run in front of the camera with his ecstatic face.

🤣