Heritage Tour

3fingersreid

Got tickets for this for my birthday -thanks to my girls- and can definitely recommend the tour to anyone yet to go . 
There were so many things told to us  that I had no knowledge off and it was told to us all by our guide Jim in a fantastic manner .

Sometimes in a serious manner when required but mostly in a fun way by a man who clearly has the club running through his veins . 

If you get a chance go , there will be at least one thing you’ll learn about the club . 

What a fantastic club we support 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Me and my old man did the tour last year too.

A great day out on the team coach with plenty of detailed information provided.

Very highly recommended. 

• 2 years later...
Colin Scott

I see the Heritage Tours have started up again with the first one running on 19th June.  I've done the tour a couple of times and would thoroughly recommend it.  It's really interesting and great value for money.  A must for any Jambo!

davemclaren
24 minutes ago, Colin Scott said:

I see the Heritage Tours have started up again with the first one running on 19th June.  I've done the tour a couple of times and would thoroughly recommend it.  It's really interesting and great value for money.  A must for any Jambo!

I agree. Really enjoyed the one I went on a few years ago. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Tempted to do this over the summer with my kids. Although driving to Tynie to then get a coach to a place I can see from my living room window seems a bit odd! 

My sons are now of an age where they are asking things about the history of the club. I’m usually able to furnish answers, but this looks like it’ll keep them ticking over nicely during the close season.

You go to more than one place. 😄

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

😛 I kinda figured that, Dave :( 

At the risk of coming over all Lanarkshirey, how many stops are there/where are they?

I see West Crosscauseway is in one of the photos; handy for a quick bit of bat meat shopping for my missus.

You don’t stop that long. 😄

My trip was a few years back but maybe about 10ish stops.