Jump to content
Space Pirate

Langer

Recommended Posts

GinRummy
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:


We’ve scored first once under Stendel, in the Premiership. Really need to come flying out the traps on Saturday. Whole stadium behind the team, couple of goals before HT.

Agreed. After recent games I’d have no confidence in salvaging anything if we go behind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ex member of the SaS

Typical of that dirty cheating bassa Brown. Made out he was dying and after the card comes out he's up trying to cause a row. Would dearly love to see someone really get stuck in to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chong
19 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Rolls Boyce, Honda Sibbick and an auld Banger.

 

 

And so now we're desperatley seeking a cure for this carowner virus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn

Imagine getting sent off at 5-0 down. **** this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
4 minutes ago, Chong said:

 

 

And so now we're desperatley seeking a cure for this carowner virus

:isee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GYL
33 minutes ago, Chong said:

 

 

And so now we're desperatley seeking a cure for this carowner virus

Brilliant 👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tokyo Drifter
20 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

I switched it off at 4, what did he get sent off for? 

Sent of for not being Scott Brown, basically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
4 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Typical of that dirty cheating bassa Brown. Made out he was dying and after the card comes out he's up trying to cause a row. Would dearly love to see someone really get stuck in to him.

I still cling to the hope I’ll witness someone end his career at Tynecastle. 
A fraud who has been afraid to try ply his trade somewhere else. 
An imbecile into the bargain. Looks like his brain is hurting when he talks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I still cling to the hope I’ll witness someone end his career at Tynecastle. 
A fraud who has been afraid to try ply his trade somewhere else. 
An imbecile into the bargain. Looks like his brain is hurting when he talks. 

🤣🤣🤣🤪👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo

That tackle was exactly the kind Brown gets away with a booking at most almost every week. And if a player reacts to his tackle the way he did to Langer's he'd be right in their face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC01

I like the fact he gave the ref a thumbs-up after the challenge.  Hope he progresses at Hearts he's a likeable guy for that alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft

Brown should never have been on the park after his two footed lunge at Irving.

 

He never even got booked for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC01
4 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Brown should never have been on the park after his two footed lunge at Irving.

 

He never even got booked for it.

 

Was that on the highlights? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft
Just now, HMFC01 said:

 

Was that on the highlights? 

 Not sure, I was watching it on Hearts TV.

 

Doubt it though if you mean BBC highlights.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC01

yeah bbc. I'll take your word for it brown done the foul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer

After Browns two footed assault on Irving, Collum had a word and he was clearly telling him "last warning"

Within 30 seconds he had committed another foul but no action was taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

After Browns two footed assault on Irving, Collum had a word and he was clearly telling him "last warning"

Within 30 seconds he had committed another foul but no action was taken.

Aye there's your level playing field right enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deevers
4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

After Browns two footed assault on Irving, Collum had a word and he was clearly telling him "last warning"

Within 30 seconds he had committed another foul but no action was taken.

Brown gets away with murder when Collum is officiating. It’s so obvious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mitch41

There’s nothing worse than getting sent off and not nailing Brown or any other cheat.

Maybe Drew Busby should come in to Riccarton once a week so some of out guys 

can be wised up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

After Browns two footed assault on Irving, Collum had a word and he was clearly telling him "last warning"

Within 30 seconds he had committed another foul but no action was taken.

Father Collum is a gut wrenching, vomit inducing, nauseating, Celtic favouring cheating little *******. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheile
6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

There’s nothing worse than getting sent off and not nailing Brown or any other cheat.

Maybe Drew Busby should come in to Riccarton once a week so some of out guys 

can be wised up.

 

Or perhaps better still, Pasquale Bruno. He would have done the job on SB properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amadjambo
6 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Brown should never have been on the park after his two footed lunge at Irving.

 

He never even got booked for it.

It was a shocking two footed challenge and a red card all day long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley
8 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Brown should never have been on the park after his two footed lunge at Irving.

 

He never even got booked for it.

 

Is there footage of this available?

it wasn’t on the BBC...shock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft
13 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

 

Is there footage of this available?

it wasn’t on the BBC...shock

Funnily enough I couldn't find it.

 

Hearts TV was just using Celtic TVs stream.

 

Any other league in Britain and it would have been a red card.  Or apart from Rangers, any other team would have had that player sent off.

 

Brown lost control of the ball against someone on our team, not sure who.  You could then see his face change and you knew he was going to clatter the next person he could.  It was Irving.  Irving was raging.

 

Cheating little rat **nt Collum done nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...