Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bridge of Djoum

Arrests at Republican march in Glasgow

Recommended Posts

Saxon Hearts
28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nationalist separatists like those celebrating Brexit on Friday? Your sheer ignorance of British Nationalism is staggering.

Tell the kids living in poverty, those working full time that visit food banks, OAPs with the worst pensions on this continent and all the others how Scotland does well whilst paying for upgrades to Buckingham Palace,Westminster, Trident, London sewers and HS2.

Scotland has a vast array of natural resources and would prosper on its own, that’s widely accepted. 

Yeah right.

 

Scotland would become an illiberal pc socialist nightmare if separatism ever occurred. Plus the Scottish punt wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed upon. 

 

Far better off remaining within the UK than separating us off from it. Its brilliant being able to travel to rUK without a hard border in place, maybe you should try it sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Yeah right.

 

Scotland would become an illiberal pc socialist nightmare if separatism ever occurred. Plus the Scottish punt wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed upon. 

 

Far better off remaining within the UK than separating us off from it. Its brilliant being able to travel to rUK without a hard border in place, maybe you should try it sometime.

Why would I want to go to a place so rife with racism and imperialism? A place where I need identification to fly to and get other notes from the bank to spend?

 A hard border would constitute passports checks on trains. Once again your ignorance is staggering. 
Here’s some facts for you seeing as you ignored all the points you couldn’t argue with.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/scotlands-nhs-outperforms-the-rest-of-the-uk-heres-why/

 

https://www.commonweal.scot/events/currency-options-independent-scotland

 

https://kids.kiddle.co/Economy_of_Scotland

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Probably, his username is from a time when Germanic folk ran his motherland before the French took over, which is still celebrated today by these nationalistic separatist brexiteers, “oh the irony” 🤔😂😆😃🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saxon Hearts
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why would I want to go to a place so rife with racism and imperialism? A place where I need identification to fly to and get other notes from the bank to spend?

 A hard border would constitute passports checks on trains. Once again your ignorance is staggering. 
Here’s some facts for you seeing as you ignored all the points you couldn’t argue with.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/scotlands-nhs-outperforms-the-rest-of-the-uk-heres-why/

 

https://www.commonweal.scot/events/currency-options-independent-scotland

 

https://kids.kiddle.co/Economy_of_Scotland

 

 

Dearie me. The irony of a scots nat separatist. The vast majority of racism I see and hear is from the nats and their anti British comrades. 

 

Scotland would sink ever further under a separatist socialist nightmare. 

 

What we really need to begin thriving again is a change of party leading Scotland out of the racist bigoted snp nationalism that has polluted Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Dearie me. The irony of a scots nat separatist. The vast majority of racism I see and hear is from the nats and their anti British comrades. 

 

Scotland would sink ever further under a separatist socialist nightmare. 

 

What we really need to begin thriving again is a change of party leading Scotland out of the racist bigoted snp nationalism that has polluted Scotland.

 

Here's the racist bigot who appears to have joined up not so long ago to only comment on a single thread about intolerance and bigotry :lol:

 

Tenner says you're not even a Hearts fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably, his username is from a time when Germanic folk ran his motherland before the French took over, which is still celebrated today by these nationalistic separatist brexiteers, “oh the irony” 🤔😂😆😃🤪

 

I think he's trying to give the impression he's some warlike character with a big chib of a sword :lol:

 

Probably not the best time to mention Scotland was formed in 846 AD whilst its arguable that modern England as we know it was just after 1066.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Tenner says you're a brainwashed snp separatist fandan troll who's not got a clue about real politics or what a separate illiberal pc Scotland would really mean for its people. Basing it upon you're troll post.

 

Should you not be back on The Bears Den greeting with yer internet pals about the thumping you took on Sunday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saxon Hearts
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

 

Should you not be back on The Bears Den greeting with yer internet pals about the thumping you took on Sunday?

Its you whose doing the greeting about a poster arguing against separatism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Its you whose doing the greeting about a poster arguing against separatism.

You’re having a nightmare on this thread considering you completely went of the thread topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’re having a nightmare on this thread considering you completely went of the thread topic.

 

I think his Rangersness took over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

 

I think his Rangersness took over.

Looks like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saxon Hearts
6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

 

I think his Rangersness took over.

Its actually my proud to be Britishness. It used to be commonplace among Hearts supporters when I was a lad and probably still is but these snp trolls seem to pop up everywhere these days unfortunately. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Its actually my proud to be Britishness. It used to be commonplace among Hearts supporters when I was a lad and probably still is but these snp trolls seem to pop up everywhere these days unfortunately. 

 

 

 

 

You'll still be British after Indy pal, the UK will cease to exist.

You're getting yourself all upset about nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saxon Hearts
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

 

You'll still be British after Indy pal, the UK will cease to exist.

You're getting yourself all upset about nothing.

Not on you're nelly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Not on you're nelly.

 

*your

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Its actually my proud to be Britishness. It used to be commonplace among Hearts supporters when I was a lad and probably still is but these snp trolls seem to pop up everywhere these days unfortunately. 

 

 

 

There’s an SNP thread.

So you should take your pish and post it there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saxon Hearts
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

There’s an SNP thread.

So you should take your pish and post it there.

 

Pish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Saxon Hearts said:

Pish?

Yes.

Why have you deliberately derailed this thread for your own agenda?

The topic has nothing to do with the SNP.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saxon Hearts
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yes.

Why have you deliberately derailed this thread for your own agenda?

The topic has nothing to do with the SNP.

 

It has if you understand underlying politics surrounding snp separatism and agendas but fine I'll move away from this thread. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Saxon Hearts said:

It has if you understand underlying politics surrounding snp separatism and agendas but fine I'll move away from this thread. 

 

 

That’s fine.

You’ll see there is a few threads on that subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Dearie me. The irony of a scots nat separatist. The vast majority of racism I see and hear is from the nats and their anti British comrades. 

 

Scotland would sink ever further under a separatist socialist nightmare. 

 

What we really need to begin thriving again is a change of party leading Scotland out of the racist bigoted snp nationalism that has polluted Scotland.

I don’t have anything to do with the SNP, I’m not a nationalist but I believe that every country should be making its own decisions for the good of the people who voted for them( not the tories since 1955). Good luck unseating those nasty SNP that folk keep voting in to power, there’s not a party at this time that can overthrow them.

As for your precious UK, your so ignorant you can’t see that they’re racist, nationalistic and separatists too, or you think that’s ok? You’ve avoided it like a politician, well done. Look at how many Hearts fans have criticised you on this thread, the tide is turning every day I’m afraid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King

Back on topic, apologies for helping derail it, why are any of these two groups who support terrorist organisations allowed on our streets. Would a Daesh or a Nazi group  be given permission for this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
indianajones

An independent Scotland should wall off that sesspit of a city in the west. 

 

Knuckledraggers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jumpship
5 hours ago, Saxon Hearts said:

You're a fantasist and a liar which is entirely in keeping with snp anti-British lunacy and bigotry. 

Being proudly British is far removed from being a 'loony loyalist bigot'. 

On the other hand rabid nationalism is a disease and the sooner the snp are put back into their wee box of bigotry and fantasism the better it will be for Britain and its people. 

Proud of Britain?

Evil or ignorant? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marriott
3 hours ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Not offended in the slightest. People are welcome to their ideological agendas but they'll have a very tough job imposing theirs (nat separatists) upon the long established UK and its people. 

 

 

 

An independent Scotland was around for much longer than the current UK which was imposed on Scotland and it's people.

And this SNP / IRA theory is commonly found on Follow Follow / SDL type sites and is indeed spouted by loony loyalist bigots who don't have much else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpikeDudley

Just like not everyone who voted for Brexit is an ignorant racist, but all ignorant racists voted for Brexit...

 

Not everyone who supports Scottish independence is an IRA-sympathising Britain-hater, but all IRA-sympathising Britain-hating will vote for Scottish independence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Hang the lot of them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
On 25/01/2020 at 17:28, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Not in Glesga it's not. 

 

Smiles better and so friendly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
15 hours ago, SpikeDudley said:

Just like not everyone who voted for Brexit is an ignorant racist, but all ignorant racists voted for Brexit...

 

Not everyone who supports Scottish independence is an IRA-sympathising Britain-hater, but all IRA-sympathising Britain-hating will vote for Scottish independence.

 

 

To be fair, most of the ignorant scum don't bother to vote at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Hang the lot of them!

 

 

Building a wall would be better. Just let them fight to the death.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
25 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Building a wall would be better. Just let them fight to the death.

 

 

Na, I'm surrounded by these clowns, euthanasia would be less hassle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...