Ann Budge brother

Walter Bishop

Just now, queensferryjambo said:

Who cares what her brother sings. Ann Budge can't stop her brother being a nob as far as I know.

I am sure he loves his notoriety as the loud mouthed Hibs prick who's sister runs Hearts. 

We should be focusing on one thing and one thing only supporting our new manager and getting out of this shitty mess we are in. 

Spot on.

There have been more conspiracy theories on here than you get on Kerrydale St.

Paranioa and complete lies being spouted by some to have a pop at the club.   I'm only interested in finding out what is being done to fix the team.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• jack D and coke

• redjambo

• jake

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Was it not Jordan McGee that gave away the penalty?

I may have got that one wrong, but my point was  they were giving it large we were going down after beating us at xmas/new year time, but karma bit them. All I was saying was hopefully lightning struck twice for them. We are in a mess football wise, but I do believe we will climb out of the relegation zone. 🤞

queensferryjambo
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Spot on.

There have been more conspiracy theories on here than you get on Kerrydale St.

Paranioa and complete lies being spouted by some to have a pop at the club.   I'm only interested in finding out what is being done to fix the team.

I know it is really tiresome.

I saw some posts on Twitter / Facebook trying to lay into club employees and directors who work on the business side of the club and have nothing to do with the football side. Oddly they are actually excelling at their jobs.

Definitely in full agreement with you about only being interesting in going forward with solutions not looking back on problems. 

Whether it's true or not, he's entitled to sing what he wants, and I don't think it reflects badly on his sister.

People are raising the issue of his firm being awarded a contract on the stand. I could be wrong, but as Budge owns 91% of the shares, she can award contracts to whoever she wants without any oversight. And for the record, I hope she recruits a new CEO urgently, as she's patently out of her depth.

22 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

I may have got that one wrong, but my point was  they were giving it large we were going down after beating us at xmas/new year time, but karma bit them. All I was saying was hopefully lightning struck twice for them. We are in a mess football wise, but I do believe we will climb out of the relegation zone. 🤞

I don’t regularly go to ER so remember being at that game. It was actually a quality atmosphere despite getting beat. There was a real siege mentality that season with the young guys giving their all for the jersey. A world away from the predicament we find ourselves in just now. 

8 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I don’t regularly go to ER so remember being at that game. It was actually a quality atmosphere despite getting beat. There was a real siege mentality that season with the young guys giving their all for the jersey. A world away from the predicament we find ourselves in just now. 

Plus starting on-15 added to that mentality. 

5 hours ago, ramrod said:

Beginning to wonder if his sisters and under cover Hibby . Nobody could make as many amateurish mistakes as she's making of late , 

She's not got a ****ing clue. Shes definitely thick enough to be a hobo 

40 minutes ago, HoChiMinter said:

She's not got a ****ing clue. Shes definitely thick enough to be a hobo 

Nope. She has got a clue, but on the footballing side she put all her trust in one man. Now she's having to rapidly modify that approach. As a business-person, networker and community-minded person, she gets my vote.

Or are you just trying to impress?

J.T.F.Robertson

"Rumours abound". :rolleyes: Give me a feckin break!

I cannot believe some folk actually fall for this shite.

Francis Albert
14 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Nope. She has got a clue, but on the footballing side she put all her trust in one man. Now she's having to rapidly modify that approach. As a business-person, networker and community-minded person, she gets my vote.

Or are you just trying to impress?

Rapidly?

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Rapidly?

I didn't say she was managing it, FA, just that she was having to.

Edited by redjambo

2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Tell me how and I’m yer man, would love to work in the stadium just to say a part of me went into it.

Not sure but pretty sure if you can provide the best quote and prove your credentials they'll listen. Email address and phone numbers are on the club website.

Meh, rival team's fan sings a song as the wee team beat the big team. Law of averages and all that. They have to celebrate what they can when they can.

Plus, he must be pretty embarrassed that his sister helped save the biggest team in Edinburgh to ensure decades more of his little team living in our shadows.

Wee man for the wee team.

We may be crap just now, but that will change soon. He is a knob everyday.

Francis Albert
41 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I didn't say she was managing it, FA, just that she was having to.

She has been having to manage it rapidly for over 12 months.

5 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

She has been having to manage it rapidly for over 12 months.

The move between having confidence and trust in Levein and then no longer being able to have that trust? We'll have to disagree because I think she had that trust in Levein until much more recently than 12 months.

Francis Albert
Just now, redjambo said:

The move between having confidence and trust in Levein and then no longer being able to have that trust? We'll have to disagree because I think she had that trust in Levein until much more recently than 12 months.

Ok we disagree. She should have lost trust in Levein's ability to the job far sooner. Both the DOF job then the manager job.

Maybe the flow of talent from the Academy over the next few years will prove me wrong on the former. We can only hope so because we will need it.

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Ok we disagree. She should have lost trust in Levein's ability to the job far sooner. Both the DOF job then the manager job.

Maybe the flow of talent from the Academy over the next few years will prove me wrong on the former. We can only hope so because we will need it.

Oh no, we completely agree on that point. Maybe we do agree after all, but there's just been some confusion. She lost her trust in Levein, quite recently, far later than she should have. As a result, she's had to make big changes in approach to and operations of the footballing department in a short amount of time. In essence, we're now firefighting because the warning signs weren't heeded in time.

Francis Albert
24 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Oh no, we completely agree on that point. Maybe we do agree after all, but there's just been some confusion. She lost her trust in Levein, quite recently, far later than she should have. As a result, she's had to make big changes in approach to and operations of the footballing department in a short amount of time. In essence, we're now firefighting because the warning signs weren't heeded in time.

We agree. Sorry I misread your earlier post.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

We agree. Sorry I misread your earlier post.

👍 (but obviously no thumbs up whatsoever to the position we now find ourselves in)

Hibs fan happy with derby win shock. Who cares? Last thing I’d hold against her. My brothers are both Gooners. (Arseholes) 😀

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

Could you please help save Heart's Ann.

"No, sorry my brothers a hibby"

Imagine that boneheads. 

:rofl:

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Jimmy is a big hibby so wouldn’t surprise me. 
Her nephew who runs the club bar also trolled Hearts fans on Twitter quite a bit. Enjoyed a dig at Hickey and actually had him as his profile pic. 
I really want this woman and her family away from Hearts now. 

What is with all the nepotism? Never a good move. I'm all for stopping Hibbees bludging the dole but they should not be working at Hearts...

1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

Puzzled as to why you quoted me here. 

Me too **** knows ? Bit like budge and her board eh ....

3 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Could you please help save Heart's Ann.

"No, sorry my brothers a hibby"

Imagine that boneheads. 

Close thread. 

This place is making our shite state of affairs worse. 

Mental. 

6 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Whether it's true or not, he's entitled to sing what he wants, and I don't think it reflects badly on his sister.

People are raising the issue of his firm being awarded a contract on the stand. I could be wrong, but as Budge owns 91% of the shares, she can award contracts to whoever she wants without any oversight. And for the record, I hope she recruits a new CEO urgently, as she's patently out of her depth.

Incorrect. She has a duty of care to the other shareholders and a moral obligation to fans, members and colleagues.

If we are serious about forcing her to resign her position gross negligence like this is the way to do it, would need to be investigated thoroughly obviously...

Edited by Hot since 86

WoolfordsHearts
12 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Close thread. 

Mental. 

So back to the OP.

Did this actually happen?

Or just a couple of guys in a haymarket boozer tweeting or whatever they do.🤔

Francis Albert
41 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Close thread. 

Mental. 

There have been some stupid posts on this thread. But by no means all. "Close thread" is possibly the most stupid.

The OP may or may not be bullshit (I suspect the latter but don't really care about whether it is true or not) but some serious points have been raised.

Edited by Francis Albert

portobellojambo1
11 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Who cares? **** sake we have more pressing matters than AB’s brother singing about us.

That's how I look at it, in terms of the opening post on this thread. Her brother is a Hibs fan, and the story posted is that he was singing Hearts are going down after the game. I was at the game, and I left long before the end because I wasn't enjoying what I was watching. As I was wandering back to the club for a drink the thought going through my head after what I had just witnessed was that we look like genuine relegation material. Yesterday the potential outcome of our season wasn't unique to Hibernian fans.

As you say there are more serious things to be worried/upset about at the moment than what someone was singing.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

There have been some stupid posts on this thread. But by no means all. "Close thread" is possibly the most stupid.

Whatever.

Is he wrong though? Noah sums it up perfectly. 

SectionDJambo

The insinuation by some that all of Ann Budge’s family are Hibs fans is nonsense.

There is a strong Hearts influence within her immediate family.

Why on earth do people think she got involved in the first place?

She can’t help how her brother behaves in public. If he’s so thick as not to know how his public behaviour might cause her criticism, she probably needs to cut him away from anything to do with Hearts.

It’s certainly time, in my opinion, that the softly, softly Hibs love in should end. Many Hibs people, in positions of power and not, hate us with a passion. They’ll play us a nice tune and provide a Trojan Horse, but they want us to fail. Time we stood away from them.

Francis Albert
8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Whatever.

Is he wrong though? Noah sums it up perfectly. 

For you perhaps. "Close thread" seems to me a somewhat inadequate response to some of the issues raised. 

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

For you perhaps. "Close thread" seems to me a somewhat inadequate response to some of the issues raised. 

FA, "close thread" is a standard forum expression, probably as old as forums themselves. It just means that the poster has read a post which they believe to be so close to what they believe is the nub of the matter (from their point of view of course) that they think no more debate would produce anything better. It doesn't mean they actually want to close the thread. It's the equivalent of saying "This!!!!!!".

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The insinuation by some that all of Ann Budge’s family are Hibs fans is nonsense.

There is a strong Hearts influence within her immediate family.

Why on earth do people think she got involved in the first place?

She can’t help how her brother behaves in public. If he’s so thick as not to know how his public behaviour might cause her criticism, she probably needs to cut him away from anything to do with Hearts.

It’s certainly time, in my opinion, that the softly, softly Hibs love in should end. Many Hibs people, in positions of power and not, hate us with a passion. They’ll play us a nice tune and provide a Trojan Horse, but they want us to fail. Time we stood away from them.

That some of Ann's relatives are Hibs fans is not insinuation. It is fact. A fact I have absolutely no problem with. 

The question is how her brother whoever he supports got possibly the biggest contract in Hearts history.

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

FA, "close thread" is a standard forum expression, probably as old as forums themselves. It just means that the poster has read a post which they believe to be so close to what they believe is the nub of the matter (from their point of view of course) that they think no more debate would produce anything better. It doesn't mean they actually want to close the thread. It's the equivalent of saying "This!!!!!!".

Sorry in my simple way I thought close thread meant close thread. I know better now thanks to you. It is still a fecking stupid thing to say IMO. "This" is only slightly less so.

Edited by Francis Albert

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

That some of Ann's relatives are Hibs fans is not insinuation. It is fact. A fact I have absolutely no problem with. 

The question is how her brother whoever he supports got possibly the biggest contract in Hearts history.

I think Levein beats him by a distance.

5 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Sorry in my simple way I thought close thread meant close thread. I know better now thanks to you. It is still a fecking stupid thing to say IMO. "This" is only slightly less so.

Damn, I use "This" a lot. I'll try to cut down, honest. :)

Yet another chronic unmoderated utter shite thread.  This place should be renamed JKB.net

JKB used to be very well managed and moderated but is now a completely unmanaged shit house, yet you call people out on it and you’re thrown a warning.  Gutted my subscription renewed this week before I realised, absolutely not worth the money anymore, it’s an open house for the maniacs and Hobos.

MAKE JKB GREAT AGAIN

6 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

"Rumours abound". :rolleyes: Give me a feckin break!

I cannot believe some folk actually fall for this shite.

As they used to say at the morning Super saturday show":at the Surgeons Hall Odeon in the 1970s...

You can fool some of the people all of the time.... All of the people some of the time...

But if want to flog a dead horse go to Leith......

Merry Christmas.....  :)

22 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Yet another chronic unmoderated utter shite thread.  This place should be renamed JKB.net

JKB used to be very well managed and moderated but is now a completely unmanaged shit house, yet you call people out on it and you’re thrown a warning.  Gutted my subscription renewed this week before I realised, absolutely not worth the money anymore, it’s an open house for the maniacs and Hobos.

MAKE JKB GREAT AGAIN

#MJKBGA

I'd wear a hat. 

Ok rumour or not.

If you are employed by Hearts directly especially in any senior role you should act with respect to the club.

This guys a sub contractor.

Did he deliver a good job for monies paid ?

If not that's a separate matter.

My mate did a fantastic job on part of the rebuild I wont say what but trust me I checked.

Hes a wee scrawny Celtic *******.

Got free tickets for hospitality and Robbo personally looked out for him.

The rumours concerning the bar manager at the 1874 bar should be addressed as he is directly employed.

If he is flashing his hibs tattoos he needs telt.

Its antagonising.

Other than that it's a credit to Budge that we have it.

Employed by Hearts shouldnt dictate your personal life but it should affect the professional way yo present yourself when at your place of employment.

So if true.

Cover the fekin hibs badge up .

Its disrespect.

Imo

When times are bad it gives licence to every idiot to post all sorts of things and get a reaction

Get winning and all these idiotic stories will disappear but in a losing run everything true or not becomes subject to the meanderings of people who don't even go to games or do not have the interests of the club at heart

Our position has encouraged the 10% of the support whose views are usually laughed at to become more vocal because the support is looking for reasons to explain the current position even if the issue is nothing to do with the football side...they listen to the idiots and infiltrators on the board because they are desperate to find a reason or two for the current failure

I8hibsh has no real love for the club given his postings, amazingly is allowed to post derogatory and to be honest insulting remarks though quite why I do nor know and frankly thinks only of himself and his shock jock tactics...he is exactly the type of poster we should be laughing at but in depressing times seems to get away with it

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

There's a better twitter thread by @HeartsRant from yesterday. It's well worth a read.

Depressing read.

What a sad state of affairs we are in. Some five year plan eh?!