Lochend Vice T-shirts - the result

Pants Shaton

2002502092525959945_rs.jpg

Got a few of these printed up at Paceprint (http://www.paceprint.co.uk) today, using this image:

2004191422727227493_th.jpg (click on the thumbnail)

For those who were interested - it cost ?9.99

Robbo says "FTH and Keith Hilson"

Good effort do we just go to that place yeh?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

The bloke in your sig pic looks like a geezer i used to go to telford with

The bloke in your sig pic looks like a geezer i used to go to telford with

I think I know the guy in the front right of the photo - the one in the blue jacket and shirt.

Am I right in thinking this was after a goal by Ian Jardine in a 3-1 win at Fester in 86/87?

I think I know the guy in the front right of the photo - the one in the blue jacket and shirt.

Am I right in thinking this was after a goal by Ian Jardine in a 3-1 win at Fester in 86/87?

Correct.

The People's Chimp
I may be young and stupid but, I don't get it. Who's the guy in the picture?

Have a look at the lochend vice thread. Basically it's a hobo jakey whose look was an excellent and classy lochend take on the miami vice trend i.e. he's rocking a combo of white suit jacket and bright green hobo top underneath.

He pops up on quite a few dvds and videos looking sick after a yet another hobo defeat.

Have a look at the lochend vice thread. Basically it's a hobo jakey whose look was an excellent and classy lochend take on the miami vice trend i.e. he's rocking a combo of white suit jacket and bright green hobo top underneath.

He pops up on quite a few dvds and videos looking sick after a yet another hobo defeat.

:ohmy:

And you say his name was Jake?

Is that right?

I still think the guy with the ciggie looks quite cool!

Buffalo Bill

So does a cucumber.

Good effort do we just go to that place yeh?

I don't know if they'll have kept the JPEG that I sent them.

Just download the image from this thubnail:

2004191422727227493_th.jpg

OR

PM me your email address and I'll send the original file.

I may be young and stupid but, I don't get it. Who's the guy in the picture?

Get yourself a copy of 'Hearts Celebration' or '90 goals against the vermin' DVD and watch the Hibs crowd after Sandy Clark scores (3-1 at Fester Rd Aug 1986). We established from this thread:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1492

that the tool sporting the Miami Lice look is called Keith Hilson although, as yet, we don't know who his boyfriend is.

Why is it funny? Come on! just take a look at the guy.

alwaysthereinspirit

Got a few of these printed up at Paceprint (http://www.paceprint.co.uk) today, using this image:

You Sir need to get out in the sun.

You Sir need to get out in the sun.

I do a shoddy job of photoshopping Robbo's head over mine to avoid rude comments about my hair (or general unsightliness) but somehow the slagging emerges regardless.

Suntan is only a step away from skin cancer.

I do a shoddy job of photoshopping Robbo's head over mine to avoid rude comments about my hair (or general unsightliness) but somehow the slagging emerges regardless.

Suntan is only a step away from skin cancer.

No doubt Mr Hilson is now a regular user of fake-tan, maybe you could take a page out of his book....

Good work GMan.

No doubt Mr Hilson is now a regular user of fake-tan, maybe you could take a page out of his book....

Good work GMan.

Word has it that Hilson is a bin man, if so this would be a true likeness of the man himself.

Bin Man Tan

Adjective

British Slang - Tan from the neck up due to engaging in outdoor manual labour in overalls.

Word has it that Hilson is a bin man, if so this would be a true likeness of the man himself.

Bin Man Tan

Adjective

British Slang - Tan from the neck up due to engaging in outdoor manual labour in overalls.

Merry Christmas Gibbster - Hilson T-shirt under the tree for you!

Merry Christmas Gibbster - Hilson T-shirt under the tree for you!

Does he wear shoes without socks?

I take it deludenet,Hilson and the likes haven't got a scooby whats going on here.:camera::)

I don't think any of the unwashed have picked up on it. There's probably a maximum time limit enforced upon using the internet in the library.

I'd love it if Hilson was walking down Leith Walk on derby day and saw a buch of Jambos sporting his whining 1980s mug.

I don't think any of the unwashed have picked up on it. There's probably a maximum time limit enforced upon using the internet in the library.

I'd love it if Hilson was walking down Leith Walk on derby day and saw a buch of Jambos sporting his whining 1980s mug.

Quality thread, absolute quality :)

PS That guy with the fag : looks awfy like our own Sandy Clarke to me

:eek:

Quality thread, absolute quality :)

PS That guy with the fag : looks awfy like our own Sandy Clarke to me

:eek:

As this image was captured, Sandy is celebrating the goal he's just headed into the Hibees net.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

As a big fan of Miami Vice, dare I say the boy Hilson's style is rather smart. But far too smart for Lochend. Can we actually confirm the picture was taken in 1986. And not last Sunday.

As a big fan of Miami Vice, dare I say the boy Hilson's style is rather smart. But far too smart for Lochend. Can we actually confirm the picture was taken in 1986. And not last Sunday.

Let's break this down:

*Overtight jeans - most likely Pepes - possible pash stainage

*White jacket - rolled up sleeves - probably from C&A

*Hibernian strip

*Footwear (we can speculate black slip-ons with white socks)

"Hilson's style is rather smart" - I don't know who you need more:

trinny460.jpg

OR

El%20profesor.jpg

The People's Chimp
Let's break this down:

*Hibernian strip

trinny460.jpg

OR

El%20profesor.jpg

While his pal does have a certain je ne sais quoi about his get up, the nonchalant cigarette just about working for him, Hilson's look is an atrocity.

Is this the scene in the '99 goals against....' DVD where you can clearly see him mouthing 'JAMBO B*STARDS!' in the background?

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Let's break this down:

*Hibernian strip

trinny460.jpg

OR

El%20profesor.jpg

Obviously Pepe jeans. That goes without saying. The jacket looks more like it may be from Clockhouse, but could also be part of a set from Smiths Menswear on the Royal Mile. The strip works better than the season after when it was plastered with "P&D Windows" (WHO???????). SLip ons for winter (Black with the wee tassles on the front) but for a summer game then a white espodril works far better. And I'm sure a man about town like Hilson wouldnt even own such a triviality as, socks.

The question remains, did Hilson have a crocodile living on his dinghy in Leith Port.

Wonder where you stand legally by making profit from someones image without there knowledge :sterb003:

While his pal does have a certain je ne sais quoi about his get up, the nonchalant cigarette just about working for him, Hilson's look is an atrocity.

Indeed it is.

I was shocked to find no mention of Hilson's attire in Wikipedia's section on 'crimes against humanity'. I shall be taking this up with the United Nations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimes_against_humanity

Wonder where you stand legally by making profit from someones image without there knowledge :sterb003:

No profits being made here, move along son.

(and their is the correct spelling in this context, for your reference)

i'm sure i remember reading about a court case when i wsa studying music, about not owning rights to your own image when some celebrity tried to sue someone for using their picture.

there was a case if the image was used to falsely advertise something, but not just using a picture

was ages ago though, so may well be wrong

that said, if there were laws against it, then the sun, heat etc would all be out of business i guess

Is it actually possible to make a profit out of a hobo;)

And loving the T-shirt..as i remember correctly old crocket there was postivily foaming at the mouth and rocking backing and forth at that point..no doubt on some pair of cheap deck shoes purchased from C&A

Is it actually possible to make a profit out of a hobo;)

And loving the T-shirt..as i remember correctly old crocket there was postivily foaming at the mouth and rocking backing and forth at that point..no doubt on some pair of cheap deck shoes purchased from C&A

Why not be the first in Australia to sport this year's must have anti-Hobo lesiure-wear?

Those that have usernames for vermin.net (you know who you are), please stick this on their site.

You never know, Keith Hilson could be filled holes, degenerate etc.

I don't know if they'll have kept the JPEG that I sent them.

Just download the image from this thubnail:

2004191422727227493_th.jpg

OR

PM me your email address and I'll send the original file.

Can you do one with 107 years for us tight-arses who'd prefer to get a year's wear out of it rather than a fortnight before its out of date :ninja:

Loving your work though Gman.

Why not be the first in Australia to sport this year's must have anti-Hobo lesiure-wear?

Mate half the aussie's here still dress like that!.....

I'll get my brother to order me one and ship it over:thumbs_up:

wentworth jambo

Keith Hilson used to be a porter at the old Scottish Gas offices on Marine Drive, when I worked there about 10-12 years ago.....used to be a good goalie and got called on to our team in emergencies a few times....that was until,completely out of the blue, he came out, died his hair peroxide blonde and started frequenting CC Blooms...lost touch after that funnily enough.

Keith Hilson used to be a porter at the old Scottish Gas offices on Marine Drive, when I worked there about 10-12 years ago.....used to be a good goalie and got called on to our team in emergencies a few times....that was until,completely out of the blue, he came out, died his hair peroxide blonde and started frequenting CC Blooms...lost touch after that funnily enough.

Is that straight up ?

Cos if it is, its one of the funniest things ever.

Look again.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_against_humanity

As much as i detest your username, that's quite good.

In international law a crime against humanity is an act of persecution or any large scale atrocities against a body of people, and is the highest level of criminal offense.[1]

The Rome Statute Explanatory Memorandum states that crimes against humanity "are particularly odious offences in that they constitute a serious attack on human dignity or grave humiliation or a degradation of one or more human beings. They are not isolated or sporadic events, but are part either of a government policy (although the perpetrators need not identify themselves with this policy) or of a wide practice of atrocities tolerated or condoned by a government or a de facto authority. However, murder, extermination, torture, rape, political, racial, or religious persecution and other inhumane acts reach the threshold of crimes against humanity only if they are part of a widespread or systematic practice. Isolated inhumane acts of this nature may constitute grave infringements of human rights, or depending on the circumstances, war crimes, but may fall short of meriting the stigma attaching to the category of crimes under discussion."[2]See also

Keith Hilson-Hobo-Lochend vice for sporting a rather fetching "Miami Vice" look.****.

Can you do one with 107 years for us tight-arses who'd prefer to get a year's wear out of it rather than a fortnight before its out of date :ninja:

Loving your work though Gman.

Here's the new JPEG updated in anticipation of 107:

2000609126160681774_th.jpg

(Click on the thumbnail for access to the full size image)

I'm liking the Scottish Gas story - adding to the Hobo folklore (who cares if it's true or not).

Here's the new JPEG updated in anticipation of 107:

2000609126160681774_th.jpg

(Click on the thumbnail for access to the full size image)

I'm liking the Scottish Gas story - adding to the Hobo folklore (who cares if it's true or not).

Top stuff.

So how do I get it printed then ?

Top stuff.

So how do I get it printed then ?

I sent them the image by email:

[email protected]

but I had to leave a deposit before they printed them. There's a place at Haymarket which does a similar service.

I think the image on the link is good enough quality but if you PM your email address I'll send the full size JPEG.

Typical.

I see one of our vermin infiltrators has finally woken up to this.

And their entirely original response....?

The reply would be some for some Hibby "wit" to take the images of the yams ballin' their little eyes out after Sir Alberts' brace, and pop it on to a t-shirt........

Nothing like celebrating another teams defeats instead of your own victories.

The Mighty Thor

Originally Posted by big frank on vermin.net

The reply would be some for some Hibby "wit" to take the images of the yams ballin' their little eyes out after Sir Alberts' brace, and pop it on to a t-shirt........

Dear oh dear, it appears the flairmeisters are getting a bit tetchy.

An advanced warning notice for owners of plain white T-shirts in the eh6 and eh7 postcodes. Do not put your t-shirts out on the line....

Hibby 'Wit' is that a typo?

I sent them the image by email:

[email protected]

but I had to leave a deposit before they printed them. There's a place at Haymarket which does a similar service.

I think the image on the link is good enough quality but if you PM your email address I'll send the full size JPEG.

Place on haymarket is...

[email protected]

Been in touch all ready, costs ?12.95

Archived