5.30 ... unfounded rumour.

Colonel Kurtz

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am in the know that at 18:27 tomorrow Sven Goran Eriksson will be unveiled as our new sporting director.

“and he specifically requested we keep on McPhee and Daly, and John Murray, and Levein until the end of the season.”

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Coburg Hearts

• scott herbertson

• dazajmbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, thegreatsd said:

In defence of the OP ..... he clearly states the time is 5.30 and not 1730.  Get the alarms set it’s going to be an exciting morning. 

It was the only time they could organise that Levein wouldn’t be hanging about like a bad smell 😱😜.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

SOURCES

Who's having the press conference  I mean? 

As in manager ? Sporting director ? Or just a club update. 

After reading what has been said from the club lately I can't see any announcement  soon .

And there's no really any rush for one

The Old Tolbooth
7 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

All staff and players called back in for 5.30 meeting at riccaron

The reaction to the announcemt will be interesting

If you're trolling then fair play, but if not then you need binned, that was horrendous!

2 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

If you're trolling then fair play, but if not then you need binned, that was horrendous!

Surprising post from the Colonel. I would usually give consideration to stuff he posted. Strange.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I am in the know that at 18:27 tomorrow Sven Goran Eriksson will be unveiled as our new sporting director.

His former player Christian Vieri joining as manager in a “dream team”.

7 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

All staff and players called back in for 5.30 meeting at riccaron

The reaction to the announcement will be interesting

The reaction to your thread has been interesting.

8 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

They’ve probably realised by now that Andys a gobshite that leaks the team lines every weekend so he’s not trusted 😁

Does he?

I imagine it is to announce Hearts have signed a top quality, world class Manager and DoF.  However to  pay for them there are going to have to be redundancies and they are looking for volunteers first. Lol. ;)  

43 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Surely he wouldn’t be well over an hour late for the 5:30 AM meeting? Bad time keeping. MAD ROY OOT!!  

He has no cares for common decency. Didn't even thank the driver when he got off... AT RICCARtON

Just seen Stevie Boyak leaving Riccarton. He said he and Gary McSwegan are going to manage till May before they assist Myles Hogarth as FT boss. 

14:43 Presser

Is any of the above true? I can’t work out fact from fiction or people just being arses (bit harsh but hope you know I mean). No chance of doing anything constructive at work as I’ll keep checking the site. Meltdown 😱😱😱

Captain Canada

I just read somewhere that we're now looking at appointing a manager before the SD. It seems a bit odd to me and goes against what MacPhee had recommended. Unless of course, we're moving quickly on the manager now before they go elsewhere. 

I can't say I'm enthusiastic about any of the names that have been reported in terms of having an interview. 

19 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

I just read somewhere that we're now looking at appointing a manager before the SD. It seems a bit odd to me and goes against what MacPhee had recommended. Unless of course, we're moving quickly on the manager now before they go elsewhere. 

I can't say I'm enthusiastic about any of the names that have been reported in terms of having an interview. 

Did you miss the 530 meeting last night??

31 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Some believe the manager should be appointed first as he is the most important role and should have the most power to lead the direction of club. 

Edited by Mikey1874

I saw a Range Rover on the bypass last night, before 5:30. Registration 2 MU.

It was heading in the opposite direction from Riccarton thoug. Keane? Moyes? Sven? Or just some arse, with too much money?

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Here come the fish puns!!!

No need for Cods sake!

OP probably regrets starting the thread now, reckon eel be a bit pissed off !