Irony

Weakened Offender

I seen on twitter than someone organising the protest says all Anne cares about is money well duh. Anne's remit was always to get the club on an even keel financially. She has done that and some. She has left the footballing side to Levien and he has let her down badly.  

I am shocked and dismayed that Hearts fans are actually saying she has stole the club.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Herbert.

• Weakened Offender

• It should have been ten

4 hours ago, Herbert said:

No the fans saved the club. She put up a loan with interest. Budge can **** off with levein.

I assume you're too young to remember the utter shambles that we had before she saved our club?

Ps you sound like a thick muppet 

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, Rods said:

Have we not learned any lessons from the plane flying incident. Its time for these people to be silenced. They do not speak for everyone.

100% this!

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Without Mrs Budge there would be no Heart of Midlothian 

Spot on but the cretins won’t let the truth get in the way of their pathetic agenda. They’ll have been delighted at Sevco’s equalizer. 

fabienleclerq

I liked the irony of the same ***** unveiling it singing "rangers died and the hearts survived". 

Wee ******s, next time the club wants to shut N lower I'll have no objections. The clubs never been better run off the field in my lifetime. 

24 minutes ago, Rods said:

I seen on twitter than someone organising the protest says all Anne cares about is money well duh. Anne's remit was always to get the club on an even keel financially. She has done that and some. She has left the footballing side to Levien and he has let her down badly.  

I am shocked and dismayed that Hearts fans are actually saying she has stole the club.

Totally agree.

Just heard that the boycott protest  against Budge arranged by the morons today was boycotted by the boycotters  !!

I’m maroon not a moron

1 hour ago, Brave Hearts said:

Think you are now showing your level of intelligence 

But the guy that threw the first insult is a genius?

alwaysthereinspirit
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

No the fans saved the club. She put up a loan with interest. Budge can **** off with levein.

You should have asked your Mummy to proof read this for you before hitting SEND.

3 hours ago, XB52 said:

Why don't you **** off to whatever club you support you utter pathetic troll

I support hearts not Ann Budge. I think you maybe support the latter.

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

You should have asked your Mummy to proof read this for you before hitting SEND.

In two weeks if we dont get another point will you still be loving budge or demanding she go along with levein? We're utter shite and its her reliance on a shit manager that's the problem. Everyone can see it apart from her.

8 minutes ago, Herbert said:

But the guy that threw the first insult is a genius?

The first insult was thrown by the guys who unfurled the ‘Ann Budge stole our club’ banner.

Don’t think any of them fall into the category of being a genius.

So you have just answered your own question.

7 minutes ago, Herbert said:

In two weeks if we dont get another point will you still be loving budge or demanding she go along with levein? We're utter shite and its her reliance on a shit manager that's the problem. Everyone can see it apart from her.

In two weeks if we don’t get another point, Ann Budge still saved Hearts from liquidation. ☺️

alwaysthereinspirit
6 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Like 99.9 % of Hearts fans I will always be grateful for what she did. Without her my name would never have been on an official game worn Hearts shirt. I think I’ll just keep on loving and appreciating what we have. Now go have your wee sister help you with your joined up writing. 

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

In two weeks if we don’t get another point, Ann Budge still saved Hearts from liquidation. ☺️

and she will still have us heading for a relegation play off.

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Like 99.9 % of Hearts fans I will always be grateful for what she did. Without her my name would never have been on an official game worn Hearts shirt. I think I’ll just keep on loving and appreciating what we have. Now go have your wee sister help you with your joined up writing. 

Romanov saved us at one point do you still appreciate him?

From whom did Ann steal the club?  My recollection was that without her there wouldn’t have been a club.  I’m assuming this was the teenage thickheads I had the misfortune to sit next to at the Scottish Cup semi last season.  Made my skin crawl.

Just now, PumpkinJambo said:

From whom did Ann steal the club?  My recollection was that without her there wouldn’t have been a club.  I’m assuming this was the teenage thickheads I had the misfortune to sit next to at the Scottish Cup semi last season.  Made my skin crawl.

God knows but she needs to give it back.

8 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Oh I should point out whilst I'm sure you found your petty jibe hilarious it's a common trait amongst people with high I.Qs to have bad handwriting.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Has Anne budge destroyed hearts? Has she bankrupt our club ? Has she left us in the dirt to clean up our financial mess, has she paid players tens of thousands in wages and left us to the vultures? Has she caused us to fall into administration? No that’s right she has done the complete opposite. She saved us from administration.  You are a complete walloper and I don’t care if I get banned for this, I’m calling you out for the complete roaster you are. You show zero intelligence by asking for the saviour of hearts to leave. Fans did not save the club, compared to what that woman put into our club out of her own pocket.  They certainly helped keep hearts float, but they did not save them. Without Anne budge, there would have been no hearts. Are you too think to see that? A wee tenner you put in did not do jack in saving us. Don’t bother coming back to tynecastle as you are not welcome you complete cretin.   Mods I accept my punishment

Weakened Offender
58 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I liked the irony of the same ***** unveiling it singing "rangers died and the hearts survived". 

Wee ******s, next time the club wants to shut N lower I'll have no objections. The clubs never been better run off the field in my lifetime. 

I couldn't agree more with this.

Fat, neckless plebs.

fabienleclerq
24 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Can you not separate the two in your mind?

In general Anne Budge has been a lifesaver for Hearts, we are better run than ever off the park with iirc our highest turnover etc. We have a new stand and various other improvements. 

Flip side is, she has in most peoples opinion gave CL to much leeway and his results with the first team aren't good enough.He should probably be out a job.

Is it too hard for you to understand the non football but where she excels is doing well and wanting rid of her is pretty daft?

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

Living up to your name rather well. Cretinous stuff. 

6 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

This is really sad, as without Ann we wouldn't have a club. Would love her to stay on after FoH take over ( I doubt she will ) but she is doing her legend status no favours by supporting a dead horse.

I think her time is up. She has taken us as far as she can.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Entitled to express their opinion, even if the majority don’t agree with it. 

When your opinion is utter bollocks, expect to be called an arsehole for it. 

Much did the banner set  you back? 

Bridge of Djoum
13 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Oh I should point out whilst I'm sure you found your petty jibe hilarious it's a common trait amongst people with high I.Qs to have bad handwriting.

Common, but not exclusive. 

There have been some car crashes of posters on here, you are right up there with the best. Unable to think for yourself, instead relying on half breeds in the boozer to form your opinions on your behalf. 

Weakened Offender
6 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Can you not separate the two in your mind?

In general Anne Budge has been a lifesaver for Hearts, we are better run than ever off the park with iirc our highest turnover etc. We have a new stand and various other improvements. 

Flip side is, she has in most peoples opinion gave CL to much leeway and his results with the first team aren't good enough.He should probably be out a job.

Is it too hard for you to understand the non football but where she excels is doing well and wanting rid of her is pretty daft?

You flatter these morons by asking them to consider the business side of things.

Their beef with Ann is that she banned a few of the so-called hard men and tried to alienate the Diet-Hun element. It was always that.

alwaysthereinspirit
24 minutes ago, Herbert said:

No. But then I never did. He drove me nuts.

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I think her time is up. She has taken us as far as she can.

Quite right.

”fans” with banners, bed sheets, plane hirers and racist plankton are the ones to thrust us towards a new dawn. 

alwaysthereinspirit
17 minutes ago, Herbert said:

All well and good on the IQ fact (?) but that would automatically cancel that as an excuse for you.

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

When your opinion is utter bollocks, expect to be called an arsehole for it. 

Much did the banner set  you back? 

Nothing wrong with calling it out either. 

Haha I am genuinely not bothered enough to buy a banner!

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

Nothing wrong with calling it out either. 

Haha I am genuinely not bothered enough to buy a banner!

👍

Fair do’s, chief. 

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Quite right.

”fans” with banners, bed sheets, plane hirers and racist plankton are the ones to thrust us towards a new dawn. 

A new dawn Indeed. Need to relocate the bannermen if it’s to work though. the manager won’t see the “bring oan a subby” or “fower fower too” banners if it’s in section N. Or do they evolve to communicating with Chinese whispers?

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, gjcc said:

A new dawn Indeed. Need to relocate the bannermen if it’s to work though. the manager won’t see the “bring oan a subby” or “fower fower too” banners if it’s in section N. Or do they evolve to communicating with Chinese whispers?

I think they’d have a different term for “chinese”.

6 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Rolling out a flag which says Ann Budge stole our club in the New Main Stand.

Cretins. 😊

Brain dead. 

Ann has taken our club away in soul and spirit. What we are today is not the club I grew up with and I see Ann as a destructive force. Ffs we spend more time after games nowadays talking about fans behaviour, almost in desperation that they did infact misbehave. This is not unity, she has broken us imo. Tynecastle is anyones for the taking and we are outsung week in week out. Even by a  bus load of away fans.

fabienleclerq
10 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

You flatter these morons by asking them to consider the business side of things.

Their beef with Ann is that she banned a few of the so-called hard men and tried to alienate the Diet-Hun element. It was always that.

True and the killed the atmosphere chat which btw was shot since 2006!

12 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Quite right.

The most important part of the club, the men’s first team has been underperforming for 3 years.

Our new stand is still to be finished and is massively over budget. 

Time for a change.

5 hours ago, Sierra Delta said:

Same flag made an appearance at HT at Easter Road, started a few arguments and was eventually taken down

Recycling .

So at least a positive🙂

19 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Exactly

Guest ToqueJambo

The most brainless and pointless thing seen at Tynecastle since the plane stunt. I’m assuming it’s the same folk, and that these folk also like stirring things up on here and social media? What an embarrassment. Just save up for an Ibrox season ticket ffs.

Bridge of Djoum
11 minutes ago, McCrae said:

The most important part of the club, the men’s first team has been underperforming for 3 years.

Our new stand is still to be finished and is massively over budget. 

Time for a change.

Is it tiring detesting your club so much?

Bridge of Djoum
31 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Complete agreement. 

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The most brainless and pointless thing seen at Tynecastle since the plane stunt. I’m assuming it’s the same folk, and that these folk also like stirring things up on here and social media? What an embarrassment. Just save up for an Ibrox season ticket ffs.

They lean more toward Glentoran.