Sign in to follow this  
Locky

Rooney vs Vardy

Sarah O
3 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Would love it if it was actually Rooney’s account that had been hacked and that she never sent that message.

Think we're all hoping that. God bless Mrs Vardy and her unborn child. This stress can't be good for her. 

Lul

Cory McNamara

Neither. I will vote for Kate:

beckinsale_201204100308511.jpg

37c6452b7d0834bd2bd4e6d91d190863.jpg

Armageddon
6 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Think we're all hoping that. God bless Mrs Vardy and her unborn child. This stress can't be good for her. 

Lul

Haha I did laugh at that line “how dare you while I’m heavily pregnant”  🤣  Not bothered when she was selling info while Rooney was pregnant!

I bet the Sun had Info on her shagging about and this was the deal to keep that story quiet.

Seymour M Hersh

Two slags bitching at each other. You could see that up town most Fridays and Saturday nights.

skinnybob72

Not being up to speed on such things can anyone tell me if either of these ‘celebs’ were famous in their own right? Or was it simply on the back of becoming a high profile footballer’s jizztrap? 

Sooperstar

Victorian

Mindless nouveau riche robots and the mogadon of social media.     

Tragic... if it mattered.

The Brow

Mega slag vs Some average bint who has confused her husbands fame and talent for her own

Tbf at least Vardy has always been a clear cut footballer shagging gold digger. Colleen is a ****ing drip who lets her husband walk all over her whilst pretending she is some inspiration for young women. 

Hopefully ends in them both crying on Loose Woman. If you want a laugh google the picture of Danielle Lloyd having a pringle munched out her clunge. 

Mauricio Pinilla
11 hours ago, skinnybob72 said:

Not being up to speed on such things can anyone tell me if either of these ‘celebs’ were famous in their own right? Or was it simply on the back of becoming a high profile footballer’s jizztrap? 

They weren't famous but Rooneys have been together since they were kids I think. Vardy is the stereotypical wag and proud of it. 

Armageddon

I actually really like this story, total break away from all the shitty politics, a greedy fake plastic WAG being caught out feeding The Scum newspaper and being called out in the great way.

Wish I hadn't Googled the Pringle picture though :(  Waste of a good Pringle.

Ribble

So is Wayne actually signing for Derby in Jan or was it just another Coleen fake news story to oust Vardy's burd?

iantjambo
3 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I actually really like this story, total break away from all the shitty politics, a greedy fake plastic WAG being caught out feeding The Scum newspaper and being called out in the great way.

Wish I hadn't Googled the Pringle picture though :(  Waste of a good Pringle.

Yup, didn’t give me the urge to go out and buy a tub of Pringles :(

Edited by iantjambo