Mon Craig

ming the merciless

Mon the Hearts!  If a manager loses his job on the back of tomorrow's result, make sure it's theirs.  Levein can wait till monday.

Big Slim Stylee
3 hours ago, kila said:

For the next 24 hours or so all I care about is battering Hibs. Come on Craig, pick the right team and tactics.

Your first sentence is the correct answer. Not fussed about the second 😀

ming the merciless
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Right behind craig levein , the coaching staff and the players for tomorow as I am for every single game 

Aye.

4 hours ago, Graham Thomson said:

Which job? 

He is decent DOF 

Appointment of Cathro would suggest he isn’t 

Regardless tomorrow is what’s it’s all about 

Edited by NB GIN

The only way you will keep your job Craig is by WINNING games it really is that simple try and win the game instead  of trying not to lose it the hobos are NOTHING 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The team has been known since it was leaked on Thursday. Where have you been? 

I was in Turkey getting extremely drunk🤪

Just back today. 

Graham Thomson
4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Right behind craig levein , the coaching staff and the players for tomorow as I am for every single game 

This 👍

3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The team has been known since it was leaked on Thursday. Where have you been? 

So what is it then?  News to me.

Don’t care about the CL stuff and won’t even give it a thought until after the 90mins 

support the club through thick and thin and when it’s the vermin we should be looking to crush them. Every single time, no distractions allowed

Cmon Craig and players. Nothing else matters than putting the rats back into their sewers and shutting the man hole lids tightly on the way out. We can do this 

HHGH ♥️♥️♥️

Watching the interview earlier in the week when he was asked about the protests hurt, as someone who grew up idolising the man.

I desperately want him to turn this around and succeed (I don't think he will long-term though) and today is a great opportunity to do just that.

I want to see us go for it today.  They're shite and there's no reason why we can't give them a good shoeing.

Mon the ****ing Hearts.

Maroon 5

Green 1

That would do nicely in the Daylight.  Talking of which, they can shove their Sunshine on Leith up their arses.

Come on the Hearts. :flag1::flag2:

He's on a hiding to nothing today, poor bugger. 

Blow them apart and skelp them 5-0? Why's he not had us playing that way all

season? Clueless. 

Anything less than a win? This is the worst Hibs side in years and he can't even beat them. Clueless. 

Still need a decent keeper. 

Jesus Christ, I nearly had a heart attack when he dropped the ball at the end. Lucky it hit the boys arm. 

Yes well done indeed CL! 👍

I certainly will cut him a bit of slack for the time being - I would cut him even more slack if he would drop that waste of space Sean Clare!

Hope to **** he never plays Sean clare again. Total let down

He was sulking like **** the whole entire time he was on the bench.

Even when we started winning. Hopefully that's down to Craig roasting him.

Well done CL

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 minute ago, Mister Dee said:

Jesus Christ, I nearly had a heart attack when he dropped the ball at the end. Lucky it hit the boys arm. 

Eh??? The guy elbowed it out his hands!!!

The keeper was solid all game.

1 minute ago, Mister Dee said:

the boy punched it out his hands. think he fumbled it but got control again as the hibs player punched it.

pettigrewsstylist

Lets carry it forward into Wed and leave Clare on bench. The last 20 mins today was acceptable...the previous 70 mins, not so much so...

Craig Levein, involved in 60 Edinburgh derbies, undefeated in 51. Not a bad record.

Also, well said in post match comments esp re fans...

"I felt that the overall bravery of the team today and the willingness to just roll the sleeves up and keep going was as much a part to play as the change of the personnel and change of shape. I must credit them enormously for their efforts today and I’m so pleased for the supporters.

"We sold out all our tickets today at a time when we’re not our best, so that was for them. Because they’ve obviously had a difficult time as well."

Class Craig. Now keep us winning.

1 minute ago, JamboAndrew said:

Craig Levein, involved in 60 Edinburgh derbies, undefeated in 51. Not a bad record.

Also, well said in post match comments esp re fans...

"I felt that the overall bravery of the team today and the willingness to just roll the sleeves up and keep going was as much a part to play as the change of the personnel and change of shape. I must credit them enormously for their efforts today and I’m so pleased for the supporters.

"We sold out all our tickets today at a time when we’re not our best, so that was for them. Because they’ve obviously had a difficult time as well."

Class Craig. Now keep us winning.

Again credit where credit is due - good words! 👏

5 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

The way I saw it, he dropped it and it hit the guys arm. 

Might be wrong though! 😄

Just seen it slow mo.......you are wrong bud. 👍

7 minutes ago, Herbert said:

the boy punched it out his hands. think he fumbled it but got control again as the hibs player punched it.

No fumble

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Just seen it slow mo.......you are wrong bud. 👍

Fair enough -I take it back! 👍🏻

Levein got it right eventually after a last throw of the dice. Why he started Clare I’ll never know. One of the worst hibs teams I’ve seen in a derby at Easter road so unfortunately Levein will remain in charge. 

Edited by karipidis

2 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Levein got it right eventually after a last throw of the dice. Why he started Clare I’ll never know. One of the worst hibs teams I’ve seen in a derby at Easter road so unfortunately Levein will remain in charge. 

Fortunately! C’mon! Turn your frown upside down!

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No fumble

He did. he caught it above his head and fumbled it then caught it at chest height that's when it got knocked out his hand.

BRAVEHEART1874

At first it looked like he dropped it and then it hit the guys arm, but on the replay it looked like the guy pushed it out his hands as he tried to gather it better.  But I am sure Ginge on sportscene will tell  it right ;) 

As above Clare was sulking on the bench even when we were 2-1 up. Him and Mulraney should be playing much better, especially crossing the ball Jake , we were terrible at that today but still won :) 

Da hobos all singing really should have known better and should have been singing to sack their own manager.

That is all

8 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

He made the right changes today and is due credit for that. Well done Craig 

Yep.  We were a lot better as soon as Clare went off.

Credit were credit is due well done Craig and Hearts today please follow it up with a win against Aberdeen on Wednesday and St mirren on Saturday.