Season tickets,tickets

Jambothump

Can't make the game today, but would have liked someone to have been in my section c seat. Nobody is going to buy it, if I return it to the club. I asked various people if they wanted my card, no takers. I gave it to someone a couple of seasons ago and had to chase them to get it back. 

Can you get a ticket printed for your seat ? You could just give to someone?

Portable Badger

I photocopied my card and gave it to my student nephew.  He got it laminated and has used it for the last two seasons whenever I can't make the games

1 hour ago, Jambothump said:

Can't make the game today, but would have liked someone to have been in my section c seat. Nobody is going to buy it, if I return it to the club. I asked various people if they wanted my card, no takers. I gave it to someone a couple of seasons ago and had to chase them to get it back. 

Can you get a ticket printed for your seat ? You could just give to someone?

Yes. Just arrange with whoever decides to take it to collect a paper copy for the day. Name address etc needed for collection. Your smart card will be deactivated for the day.

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

You can email the club and they'll print a ticket for anyone you want.

You can then donate to @Dagger Is Back via the pinned thread at the top of the page :thumbsup:

Yeah, offer it to Dagger. He will find a good home for it, if it's not too late.

I have been offered 3 tickets for today, not taken any of them, normally would be all over it.

I have become a fair weather fan and I hate it! No commitments today but still cannot muster the energy to head through even although it's a freebie. 

3 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Yeah, offer it to Dagger. He will find a good home for it, if it's not too late.

I have been offered 3 tickets for today, not taken any of them, normally would be all over it.

I have become a fair weather fan and I hate it! No commitments today but still cannot muster the energy to head through even although it's a freebie. 

:(

Do you not live in Lanarkshire, mate? Be worth heading through just to stroll about somewhere nice for a few hours, no? ;) 

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:(

Do you not live in Lanarkshire, mate? Be worth heading through just to stroll about somewhere nice for a few hours, no? ;) 

:lol:

I live in the only posh part of Airdrie mate. Well, when I say posh, I really mean less povererished! 

3 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I live in the only posh part of Airdrie mate. Well, when I say posh, I really mean less povererished! 

:D

12 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Talking of Lanarkshire,  i just got on the train at Motherwell and they wee neds have that feckin' drum with them.

chester copperpot
15 minutes ago, JamboFulton said:

Offered free tickets? You lucky sod! 

Really?

Work with a grade 1 referee the now so he can sort me out with any tickets I want 😂

chester copperpot
17 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Talking of Lanarkshire,  i just got on the train at Motherwell and they wee neds have that feckin' drum with them.

Burst the thing. Annoying wee ****s 

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Really?

Work with a grade 1 referee the now so he can sort me out with any tickets I want 😂

I bet you he doesn't know what you really think of him! :)

Dagger Is Back
11 hours ago, Dunks said:

You can email the club and they'll print a ticket for anyone you want.

You can then donate to @Dagger Is Back via the pinned thread at the top of the page :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Thanks fellas. That’s all I need is a visit from Social Services investigating child cruelty 

7 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Thanks fellas. That’s all I need is a visit from Social Services investigating child cruelty 

Even in these troubled times, sometimes you just have to 😂😂😂

Dagger Is Back
13 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Even in these troubled times, sometimes you just have to 😂😂😂

Aye. Sometimes even though you don’t feel much like it.Hamilton was bad enough matey but that was worse.

International break, I’ll work on the defence and just the same old is served up

17 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Aye. Sometimes even though you don’t feel much like it.Hamilton was bad enough matey but that was worse.

International break, I’ll work on the defence and just the same old is served up

I listened to Sportsound this afternoon, as I do most Saturdays. The main broadcast was Open all Mikes but it was hosted from Tynecastle and the rage from the crowd was audible loud and clear. The presenters had to apologise for the language.

We now go into a derby in the bizarre circumstances of both sets of fans wanting their respective managers sacked, unless action is taken next week, which I doubt.

2 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I listened to Sportsound this afternoon, as I do most Saturdays. The main broadcast was Open all Mikes but it was hosted from Tynecastle and the rage from the crowd was audible loud and clear. The presenters had to apologise for the language.

We now go into a derby in the bizarre circumstances of both sets of fans wanting their respective managers sacked, unless action is taken next week, which I doubt.

It's like that most weeks. I was listening to Radio Scotland whilst at the Hamilton game and Richard Gordon apologies numerous times for the swearing.  Possibly me that he was apologising for. :whistling:

Just now, Yoda said:

It's like that most weeks. I was listening to Radio Scotland whilst at the Hamilton game and Richard Gordon apologies numerous times for the swearing.  Possibly me that he was apologising for. :whistling:

I was at that game too. There was abuse being dished out but today sounded much worse.

Dagger Is Back
18 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Bizarre indeed. There’s a huge black cloud hanging over us at the moment. It’s needs a big gust of wind to shift it

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Lots of foreign visitors today. 

Must have been like 

:wtf:

Maybe they thought they were going to see Hearts 🤷‍♂️

Bridge of Djoum
16 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

I photocopied my card and gave it to my student nephew.  He got it laminated and has used it for the last two seasons whenever I can't make the games

Does he lament the laminate?