Motherwell Dot Count

mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

Not sure how much interest there is in dot counts these days. For those who still like to see them here is first count for Saturday's game.

Wheatfield  -  549

Main           -   548

Gorgie        -  245

Roseburn  -   601

Total          - 1943

Will probably be more seats released later in the week for unsold hospitality in Section X.   

Fort Vallance

I've got an ST in Section Q, oldest grandson has the ST next seat. I thought I'd take the younger grandson who's 11 and picked a single seat close by. Let the 15 year old sit on his own and I'd sit with the younger one. Won't let me buy a junior seat without buying an adult one. Or pay the full whack for an adult ticket. Don't think so. I can see the reason but there must be a way round it when the ticket is assigned to an adult season ticket holder. Not exactly encouraging anyone to take kids along. Apart from that demand must be huge. I was on hold for 15 minutes the first time before I gave up.

Fort Vallance
13 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

I've got an ST in Section Q, oldest grandson has the ST next seat. I thought I'd take the younger grandson who's 11 and picked a single seat close by. Let the 15 year old sit on his own and I'd sit with the younger one. Won't let me buy a junior seat without buying an adult one. Or pay the full whack for an adult ticket. Don't think so. I can see the reason but there must be a way round it when the ticket is assigned to an adult season ticket holder. Not exactly encouraging anyone to take kids along. Apart from that demand must be huge. I was on hold for 15 minutes the first time before I gave up.

PostScript: After 3 tries on hold totaling an hour I went to option 8, direct to Tynecastle ticket office. Guy sorted it out in a couple of minutes. Good job and a lesson there for the future.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

Not sure how much interest there is in dot counts these days. For those who still like to see them here is first count for Saturday's game.

Wheatfield  -  549

Main           -   548

Gorgie        -  245

Roseburn  -   601

Total          - 1943

Will probably be more seats released later in the week for unsold hospitality in Section X.   

I guess the level of interest is the hope we get close to sell out which is unlikely for a while 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield  -  549

Main           -   548

Gorgie        -  245

Roseburn  -   601

Total          - 1943

Always interested - and good to have a record to compare against when we start playing well again...

I'll probably get a walk up ticket later on the week.

Although it's more in sick perversion for the anti-levien atmosphere than anticipation for good football.

I have won tickets to strongbow lounge on Saturday what number can call to get club to resell my seat in the wheatfield

...a bit disco
14 hours ago, Jimbojack said:

I have won tickets to strongbow lounge on Saturday what number can call to get club to resell my seat in the wheatfield

I always use @HeartsTickets on Twitter.

No fuss at all.

:thumbsup:

Italian Lambretta
25 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Hope there's a good turn out for this, it's time to pull together to support the team and encourage them to play to their potential:HeartsMandance:

Sadly I think the crowd will be pretty much the same as the Hamilton game. No appetite amongst the fans to bother going.

mainstandjambo
2 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Sadly I think the crowd will be pretty much the same as the Hamilton game. No appetite amongst the fans to bother going.

I think you are right as far as home support is concerned. Overall attendance will be higher than Hamilton game as Motherwell will probably bring a reasonable support. Could be close to 16,000 for this game.

letsalldothebeattie
38 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Think the same thing. Results and performances have dictated the drop in home crowd and can’t see it growing just because we weren’t playing this past weekend

9 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

I always use @HeartsTickets on Twitter.

No fuss at all.

:thumbsup:

Done that thanks

7 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Think the same thing. Results and performances have dictated the drop in home crowd and can’t see it growing just because we weren’t playing this past weekend

There will be at least 700 Well fans.

Fozzyonthefence
On 09/09/2019 at 21:41, Jimbojack said:

This is a good idea when it’s a sell out as it generates extra cash for the club, however, there will be around 5,000 unsold seats on Saturday so probably not worth the hassle.

Pretty sad to see so many unsold seats and quite a bit hospitality in that.

No surprise obviously, change needs to happen sooner than later

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Or winning. Not fussy about change I am about winning. 

Whoever's going let's get behind the team,  it is more important than any individual including ourselves 

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  452

Main           -  467

Gorgie       -  253

Roseburn -  589

Total         - 1761

90 hospitality seats were release in Section X since my previous count.  

scott herbertson
On 11/09/2019 at 08:41, Sir Gio said:

Or winning. Not fussy about change I am about winning. 

Whoever's going let's get behind the team,  it is more important than any individual including ourselves 

Yep - will cheer them on - trouble is the football is so dire recently the enthusiasm for that is hard to sustain. Let's hope for an early goal this time

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Yep - will cheer them on - trouble is the football is so dire recently the enthusiasm for that is hard to sustain. Let's hope for an early goal this time

Atmosphere was good in the first half v Hamilton 

Italian Lambretta
On 10/09/2019 at 22:16, Clerry Jambo said:

She's not listening.

I would be surprised if she even noticed if no one else turned up. 

2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

We got an early goal last time...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

She's not listening.

I would be surprised if she even noticed if no one else turned up. 

Didn't get rich listening to fools I'd wager. 

She will make her decision when it's time comes and prepared 

We_are_the_Hearts
16 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Atmosphere was good in the first half v Hamilton 

Don't rewrite history. It was shite apart from.the stupid cheering when Meshino touched the ball

26 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Don't rewrite history. It was shite apart from.the stupid cheering when Meshino touched the ball

That is untrue

6 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

That is untrue

A slight increase in noise levels but not what I would call a real Tynecastle atmosphere. 

That real atmosphere will not return until we have a big change in the whole management team imo. 

People including doubters are now starting to see through Levein with his repetitive pre and post match interviews and even a win tomorrow will not generate much in the stands. 

He is a dead man walking and he is the only one through his arrogance that can't see that. 

scott herbertson
14 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

We got an early goal last time...

True - I kind of set it aside as we didn’t seem to build on it, something we have been guilty of frequently recently, I think due to a lack of a creative ‘out ball’ which I think Naismith and to a lesser extent Walker provide.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Perhaps you need to stop rewriting history yourself. Mulraney sums it up perfectly today in the paper. Roars, applause into the break, collapsed when Hamilton got the first equaliser, not even the 2nd goal appeased the crowd then

mainstandjambo

Last count for today's game

Wheatfield  -  355

Main            -  367

Gorgie         -  207

Roseburn   -  513

Total           - 1442 

22 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Perhaps you need to stop rewriting history yourself. Mulraney sums it up perfectly today in the paper. Roars, applause into the break, collapsed when Hamilton got the first equaliser, not even the 2nd goal appeased the crowd then

Spot on!