Olly Lee

jamtartally

been here before
4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Doesn't want to be here so why play him. Or is it his wife that doesn't want to be here? 

Mrs I think. Levein said through the week he's cool about it and Lee still has a place here as a squad player.

But no.

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Is he fit?

Even if he is... no.

This. The solution to our issues isn't porting in workshy pretenders who don't want to be here.

20 minutes ago, jamtartally said:

Worth a start on Saturday? At least provides some creativity and likes a ping at goal. 

Troll  🤣

Gary Naysmith, worth a start?

Edited by Sagan

been here before
15 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Troll  🤣

Gary Naysmith, worth a start?

Danny Lennon played for Clyde midweek. Midfielder, knows the league. Even with the Hubs connection Id take him over Olly Lee.

alwaysthereinspirit

These type threads are why I come on here every day. Can’t get enough of it.

Stand up comedians should use some of the material available on here.

9 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Sorry but Irving, Damour, Whelan and even Clare are better than Olly Lee. 

Took it too far Clare isn't and hasn't been better than Lee

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jake said:

Took it too far Clare isn't and hasn't been better than Lee

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Lee over clare please.

I'd say play him as an attack mid and see what he can do. 

I'd be here, give Clare a break. 

How come Olly Lee can't get an English club in the lower leagues.

He's good enough for the 2nd division where they pay no bad wages.

1 hour ago, OTT said:

Lee over clare please.

I'd say play him as an attack mid and see what he can do. 

Lee over Clare ? its like being asked if you want kicked in the balls or punched, neither is a great option.

Edited by Jamboelite

Clare could be a good player, I'd hope he's modelling his game after Loftus-Cheek, both big laddies, but the chelsea lad is obviously playing for chelsea (so ability wise theres obviously a gulf) but theres no reason Clare can't match his physicality and if he added that to his game he could lean on it when he's not playing so well. 

according to google Loftus-Cheek has 10kg on Clare. Thats probably all muscle too. Yes he has a year on clare but if he went away and added that weight correctly he'd be a physically dominating player at this level. He's a strong runner with the ball, so with a bit more weight it would be good luck on trying to push him off the ball.

I think too many lads at our level lack physicality which is something that isn't related to talent, just go to the bloody gym!!

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Lee over Clare ? its like being asked if you want kicked in the balls or punched, neither is a great option.

:D this is true. 

Tbh I wish we hadn't let Edwards go. His movement and engine were useful and he had similar ability (or lack thereof) 

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

😂😂😂 

2 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

Clare isn't better than Lee. Clare brings absolutely nothing to Hearts.

I don’t think the personnel are the issue, we have some very good players! Olly Lee shouldn’t and isn’t getting in the team because he’s not good enough and with Naismith to return he’s even further down the pecking order!

Edited by Rudy T

55 minutes ago, OTT said:

Clare could be a good player, I'd hope he's modelling his game after Loftus-Cheek, both big laddies, but the chelsea lad is obviously playing for chelsea (so ability wise theres obviously a gulf) but theres no reason Clare can't match his physicality and if he added that to his game he could lean on it when he's not playing so well. 

according to google Loftus-Cheek has 10kg on Clare. Thats probably all muscle too. Yes he has a year on clare but if he went away and added that weight correctly he'd be a physically dominating player at this level. He's a strong runner with the ball, so with a bit more weight it would be good luck on trying to push him off the ball.

I think too many lads at our level lack physicality which is something that isn't related to talent, just go to the bloody gym!!

Im afraid it’s a lot more than physical improvement that Clare needs I think he needs a few weeks on the bench to try and earn a place. He has become so comfortable even he must think he is undroppable 

2 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

Olly Lee contributed far more to the team than Clare does. 

19 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Try anything, we're desperate now.

Try building a team and structure. Like you do at the start of every season particularly with a lot of new players.