Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gorgiewave

Ben Garuccio returns from Australia

Recommended Posts

Barack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgiewave
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Screenshot_20190812-232908_Google.jpg

 

TBF, I'd forgotten all about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland

Good player. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All roads lead to Gorgie

He shows more effort than many of those on the pitch on Saturday. Good squad player in the short term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

He shows more effort than many of those on the pitch on Saturday. Good squad player in the short term. 

Not the worst but there were murmurings last season that he was homesick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MTS1874

I wish him a speedy recovery but he’ll be third in the pecking order when he’s fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not the worst but there were murmurings last season that he was homesick. 

Along with Olly Lee. There is something not right with the spirit in the dressing room right now. Maybe I am reading that wrong though and anyone can be homesick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forever Hearts
27 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Along with Olly Lee. There is something not right with the spirit in the dressing room right now. Maybe I am reading that wrong though and anyone can be homesick. 

Olly Lee is homesick? He's one hour away from London on a plane. It's hardly Australia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
letsalldothebeattie

A proper back up to Aaron Hickey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
45 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Olly Lee is homesick? He's one hour away from London on a plane. It's hardly Australia. 

His Mrs apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karipidis
1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

A proper back up to Aaron Hickey 

What’s wrong with Aidy White? Garuccio was very average last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...