Benitez leaves Newcastle (NHC)

tartofmidlothian

rudi must stay
8 hours ago, clouston1992 said:

Step up Jose Mourinho.

I think he'd cost big money and would take some convincing. Looking at Mike Ashley's track record he won't do that and will go for the cheap option

I think betting on Garry Monk (who could still be decent, as he is a young ambitious manager) would be a good move

Tommy Brown

Just finished Kevin Keegan's autobiography, really good read.

His second stint at the Toon under Ashley is jaw-dropping mental.

He had too work with complete jokers Jiminez, Llambias & Dennis Wise.

Your reading it thinking, if Ashley took over Der Hun it wouldn't be such a bad thing :lol:

Have a bit of a soft spot for them, hope they get a take-over and a decent set-up.

This will get very messy if a take-over drags on and on, it would have to be one the usual suspects taking it on knowing it is short term.

Hughes, Pullis, Monk. Houghton could be a shout (he took over from Keegan)

CloustonHMFC
8 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I think he'd cost big money and would take some convincing. Looking at Mike Ashley's track record he won't do that and will go for the cheap option

I think betting on Garry Monk (who could still be decent, as he is a young ambitious manager) would be a good move

If Bin Zayed get the take takeover they could want to spend big money 

The rumour down there is seemingly Keane packed in his job at Forest to take over.

No chance but shows you how a rumour can grow arm's and legs.

Arteta the bookies favourite.

Edited by benny

Crazy to hear that Rafa wasn’t even told about the announcement. Fans now talking about storming the stadium and doing a lock in. Basket case club. 

The Real Maroonblood
55 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Crazy to hear that Rafa wasn’t even told about the announcement. Fans now talking about storming the stadium and doing a lock in. Basket case club. 

Basket case club.

A bit like us Romanov.

6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Basket case club.

A bit like us Romanov.

Apart from Ashley actual has the cash. Don’t understand the relationship he has with them. What’s the point for him. Global branding for his company but nothing else. He’s a weirdo. 

If I were Mike Ashley I would jump on a train to Wolverhampton and come back with their manager.

Would probably mean a return to the Toon for Cathro.

Christ knows what will happen if Ashley ever sells. The fans have him as the big bogey man that stops them dominating football. Imagine the tears if they get a new owner and continue their everlasting habit of winning nothing. 

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Christ knows what will happen if Ashley ever sells. The fans have him as the big bogey man that stops them dominating football. Imagine the tears if they get a new owner and continue their everlasting habit of winning nothing. 

Joe Harvey was the last man to manage them to a cup win.

50 year ago.Not bad for a big club..?