Hostage situation at Meadowbank area

DarthVodka

The People's Chimp

This reminds me of the time some HOBO wents nuts and started taking pop shots at people from the banana flats.

This reminds me of the time some HOBO wents nuts and started taking pop shots at people from the banana flats.

Was there not also once a HOBO in the banana flats who bought a reptile from a bloke at a car boot sale, not realising it was crocodile. He eventually phoned the police when it grew too big for his bath.

The People's Chimp
Was there not also once a HOBO in the banana flats who bought a reptile from a bloke at a car boot sale, not realising it was crocodile. He eventually phoned the police when it grew too big for his bath.

Brilliant.

Close..... he took it home tried to smoke it then it bit him so he called the police....

I'm lead to believe any way.

By the looks of the boy presumably involved he would also fit the description of a hobo

Walter Bishop
Close..... he took it home tried to smoke it then it bit him so he called the police....

I'm lead to believe any way.

Smoke it or pump it? ;)

The People's Chimp
By the looks of the boy presumably involved he would also fit the description of a hobo

It wasn't keith hilson aka lochend vice redux 2008 was it?

Archived