• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• IveSeenTheLight

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• MyWay

3 hours ago, ramrod said:

McGinn carried that midfield , wouldn't touch him or SA . 

Prob go to the sheep I would imagine. 

Didn't McGeouch get their player of the year that year? 

6 hours ago, Jodami said:

There's a direct interview in the press today talking about rebuilding in the summer so he's staying. 

Fair enough but hes been saying that for a while , same as there have been rumours. @Sir Gio can confirm if its ? he is staying or its still up in the air. 

48 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I laugh at those saying no thanks to a player of McGeough's ability after witnessing the shite on show from our midfield last season. 

I laugh at those thinking there is any chance that  McGeoch will be in a Hearts jersey next season . 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, sadj said:

Fair enough but hes been saying that for a while , same as there have been rumours. @Sir Gio can confirm if its ? he is staying or its still up in the air. 

Absolutely no rumbling at all and his wee field has fair come along in the last week. 

He will be Aberdeen manager unless he gets an offer from a top team. So Aberdeen then.

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Absolutely no rumbling at all and his wee field has fair come along in the last week. 

He will be Aberdeen manager unless he gets an offer from a top team. So Aberdeen then.

Interesting season ahead then. Bad one least Milne has an out ?? Yeah noticed that driving past it the last couple weekends. Its fair shifting. Wonder if McGinn will be assed to drive out to the wee paddock in a field in his wee white merc after a night oot in Nox ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Interesting season ahead then. Bad one least Milne has an out ?? Yeah noticed that driving past it the last couple weekends. Its fair shifting. Wonder if McGinn will be assed to drive out to the wee paddock in a field in his wee white merc after a night oot in Nox ?

Plenty of sheep in the vicinity if he gets an urge 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Plenty of sheep in the vicinity if he gets an urge 

Canna invite them up to his flat and ask them if the need 50p put in the meter cause they’re nae talking though , those flats are expensive and sheep would make a right mess of the factored hallways n lifts

Edited by sadj

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Canna invite them up to his flat and ask them if the need 50p put in the meter cause they’re nae talking though , those flats are expensive and sheep would make a right mess of the factored hallways n lifts

No Phil Stamp then?

He’s had a taste of the wages on offer down there. Easy enough now to get a move to another club down south.

Talk of Aberdeen or Hibs is fanciful unless he’s declared his homesickness??

He’ll move to some club in England’s 3rd tier that will pay double what Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts could.

IMO

14 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Doubt he'd go to Hearts.

Nail on to return to the vermin.

Spot on - it has to be a ‘green’ team for him...

jack D and coke
22 hours ago, His name is said:

Very very injury prone 

More of a sick note I believe. It’s cost him most of his career so far and the reason both Rangers and Celtic have gotten rid. 

Gorillajam
20 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I'm happy to admit when I think a hibs player is good. Mcgeouch is a bit of a nothing player, not bad but extremely overhyped. He's basically mallan without the shooting. Scott Allan is much better. 

McGeough was their best player during his last season with Hibs. He'd be an upgrade on what we have. Allan is a different type of player but not in the same calibre as McGeough.

jock _turd

Given some of the guff we have at the moment any player better would be good. I will say this I just don't get calling players shite ... I mean would we have turned down McGinn , had there been any chance he would have been willing, just because he played for them and facially resembles the elephant man ? He is a good player and so is the other paddy.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

More of a sick note I believe. It’s cost him most of his career so far and the reason both Rangers and Celtic have gotten rid. 

Aye - heard that most of his injuries are in his head. He’s a good player but I wouldn’t want us to sign someone who’ll ‘have a knock’ every other week. 

It should have been ten
14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I laugh at those saying no thanks to a player of McGeough's ability after witnessing the shite on show from our midfield last season. 

This 

It should have been ten
59 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

McGeough was their best player during his last season with Hibs. He'd be an upgrade on what we have. Allan is a different type of player but not in the same calibre as McGeough.

This 

He's a very good footballer who'd walk into our team just now.

There is no chance of us signing him IMO. 

Harry Potter
On 31/05/2019 at 12:21, Absolute Scenes said:

he's a crock and wears masks, no thanks

Was always a thorn in our sides against us, great player but sounds like prone to injury now.

Was glad to see him leaving hibs as he gave 120% against us.

IveSeenTheLight
On 31/05/2019 at 12:42, sadj said:

There is still doubt over wether he will. Hes been linked to a few clubs and he and Milne are acutely aware of where they are at. McInnes could step away and have a good position for future employment or could stay , regress and risk that. Milne is 50/50 keeping him gives him an out if it goes tits , a mutual split will free up money and give them a chance to get a lot of fans who hate McInnes back onside as the Aurora project ramps up

There is no doubt.

Milne’s not 50/50 on McInnes.

Talk of a 4 years deal for McInnes to see through to the new stadium.

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Not that happy about it on your forum looking at it.

Ive said many a time that the AberMad forum is pretty poor.

There are many with an issue it seems, but not reflective of the overall support I believe.

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Afc chat I'm on about. 

"Hun *******. Orange *******". That's only after a draw...

:lol:

‘Yeah, Theres zoomers on all forums I guess.

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Barack said:

Not here, man.

We're arseholes.

;) fair enough.

off topic, but we’re linked with Ryan Hedges.

some want us to get Josh Benson a playmaker from Burnley.

all for the quip and Benson and Hedges playing for us

Harry Potter
11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Not here, man.

We're arseholes.

Ha Ha, very good, should get a poll on whos the biggest, lol

31 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

There is no doubt.

Milne’s not 50/50 on McInnes.

Talk of a 4 years deal for McInnes to see through to the new stadium.

As always you will know better. I suppose there was no chat of him leaving in the summer to suit him and the club and absolutely no chat going around journos of him moving to a different top 6 club this summer?

8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Ha Ha, very good, should get a poll on whos the biggest, lol

Haha That could be messy!!!

Edited by sadj

IveSeenTheLight
44 minutes ago, sadj said:

As always you will know better. I suppose there was no chat of him leaving in the summer to suit him and the club and absolutely no chat going around journos of him moving to a different top 6 club this summer?

Share your rumours.

where was he apparently off to?

29 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Share your rumours.

where was he apparently off to?

No , we won’t be mentioning anything more than I said however there are a few on here who can confirm that there was chat going round as i said. 

Leveins Battalion

Hes too ugly for Hearts,defo got that Celtic/Hibs look about him.He might be better than Ryan Edward's but guarenteed on a night out big Edward's is like Travolta in 76.

Inch Hearts

Jack Ross to send players up here on loan aye? Hibs cup winning player in our side aye?

Walks into our team though.  

I think it would be tremendous if McG came to us.

Consternation in leith and a very good player.

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, sadj said:

No , we won’t be mentioning anything more than I said however there are a few on here who can confirm that there was chat going round as i said. 

Sounds like bollocks then.

23 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Sounds like bollocks then.

Even though one other person has already backed me up. Get a grip lad ? 

IveSeenTheLight
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Even though one other person has already backed me up. Get a grip lad ? 

Whats the chat then?

nothing popping up in a google search.

There’s quite a few Aberdeen fans that want McInnes gone, so if any hint, they’d be all over it.

strange the chat is just in a Hearts forum.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Mcinnes most definitely said that the Scotland job was of interest and did a rapid 180 when he realised Clarke was the preference  :)

My understanding is the current contract is a very large amount of moula. 

Be interesting to see if he is offered improved terms. If so going to be costly to remove him when the toys come out of the pram 

fabienleclerq

Every season we get a thread saying we are signing an ex hibs player, it's no happening. Mcgeouch is a very good player when he's on the pitch. 

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Mcinnes most definitely said that the Scotland job was of interest and did a rapid 180 when he realised Clarke was the preference  :)

My understanding is the current contract is a very large amount of moula. 

Be interesting to see if he is offered improved terms. If so going to be costly to remove him when the toys come out of the pram 

Everyone knows about the Scotland link.

The poster earlier was talking about mutual consent and for McInnes to go to another top 6 team.

I smell bullish!t.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

The poster earlier was talking about mutual consent and for McInnes to go to another top 6 team.

I smell bullish!t.

He would have went to Rangers if that were the case. 

However he may have been sounded out and I don't think it's out of the realm of fantasy to suggest he would even play on that,  particularly with another handsome contract to fleece the board 

Pasquale for King
On 31/05/2019 at 11:25, MyWay said:

Played 30 games last season and was fit for the majority of the campaign. Perhaps it is a risk given the season we’ve just had with injuries but he’s definitely the type of player we need. 

22 games and signed a deal where if he didn’t play enough games due to injury he would be released, he’s been released. Good player but last thing we need is to try and reignite another injury prone players career.

IveSeenTheLight
14 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

However he may have been sounded out and I don't think it's out of the realm of fantasy to suggest he would even play on that,  particularly with another handsome contract to fleece the board 

SevCo option has been and gone.

I don’t see the Orcs would accept McInnes after he turned them down over a year ago.

Ive not heard any rumours about Slippy G jumping ship either.

There was no other top 6 side McInnes would have been wanted by / that he would go to.

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

18 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I smell bullish!t.

? pretty sure I didn’t say that the mutual consent discussion or the going to another top 6 team were linked as you are implying there.

16 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

??

2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I don’t see the Orcs would accept McInnes after he turned them down over a year ago.

There was no other top 6 side McInnes would have been wanted by / that he would go to.

Not going over it again as with most Aberdeen fans you won’t listen. @Sir Gio even answered ya. That makes 3 people who have either mentioned it , confirmed it or suggested it isn’t out the realms of possibility. 3 posters who are known to know people. Wild eh!!! ?

You can smell bullshit all you want personally I don’t care. I also couldn’t care less if McInnes stays or not. The amount of money he is on is ludicrous and if Aberdeen want to waste that on a manager thats upto them. He is definately not worth it. You argue about Kingsford , you argue about anything else to do with Aberdeen as if only you know best. Therefore I chose not to respond to you any further last night. 

Edited by sadj

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Not sure what that is all about to be honest. 

Money talks,  and of course a project and power. 

However I doubt anyone is likely to offer him the gig he has at Pittodrie,  despite now pedalling backwards as all others recover 

7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

22 games and signed a deal where if he didn’t play enough games due to injury he would be released, he’s been released. Good player but last thing we need is to try and reignite another injury prone players career.

Didn’t realise that was the clause in the contract. Smart by Sunderland and sounds like it may be more of a mental thing going by what others are saying. We definitely don’t need more injury risks. I always felt he was the real spark in that hibs midfield and seemed to fall under the radar due to the media w*ankfest over McGinn. Injury prone or not I still wouldn’t like to see him back at them. 

1 minute ago, MyWay said:

Didn’t realise that was the clause in the contract. Smart by Sunderland and sounds like it may be more of a mental thing going by what others are saying. We definitely don’t need more injury risks. I always felt he was the real spark in that hibs midfield and seemed to fall under the radar due to the media w*ankfest over McGinn. Injury prone or not I still wouldn’t like to see him back at them. 

He's a better player than McGinn.  Pity that he's an injury risk as I think he would have added something that's been sadly missing to our midfield.