Epic failure

troy

Vlad Magic
8 hours ago, troy said:

Epic failure yesterday no good coming home say we played well we got beat and lost to a poor Celtic team 

I would suggest a more epic failure for you is discovering your sister is faster in the 100m than you are.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Beast Boy

• redjambo

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Sick Shitter must have a new username

Wish he had no username.

8 hours ago, troy said:

Epic failure yesterday no good coming home say we played well we got beat and lost to a poor Celtic team 

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

7 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Celtic were only poor because our tactics made them poor. 

Do you not understand that?

They won from a dive and a jammy break of the ball. That was the only chances they got in 90 minutes. 

We controlled the game and completely nullified them.

If we had Naisy and a stronger bench, we’d have won the game.

This is it big credit to Craig Levein yesterday 

had it spot on ??

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I would suggest a more epic failure for you is discovering your sister is faster in the 100m than you are.

Like the sisters run away from them. Its part of their upbringing... Burn Spoons and ....... 

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You win or lose a final. We lost and not one positive should be taken.

A hint to other posters. Never take guidance on morale from i8hibsh. ;)

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Possibly drink bud, but I thought he played well and was one of our better players, not seen the highlights yet but that’s how I seen it....I could be well wrong yes, not seen many folk have a dig at his performance.

Bit wasted myself ? and not watched highlights so I could be wrong!!. Just think he has the ability but lack of desire and a bit of aggression needed more often from him. Maybe that will come in time, he is still young. Fingers crossed mate. 

feedthefox

No escaping this was a chance lost, after 30 mins you could sense they were struggling so to get a goal ahead and still lose is a real sickener .

Franksluckypants
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Keep your chin up old bean...Samaritans tel:116123

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Are you asking to be banned?

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
10 hours ago, troy said:

I go on hibs net now and again for the banter whenever we embarrass them but I can’t actually imagine how sad a guy must be to actually go and sign up for a rivals forum and start trolling. Ffs son get a life & that includes you too “Iveseenthelight”.

Stephen Muddie
11 hours ago, troy said:

:jj_facepalm:

Arthur Morgan
5 hours ago, Cisco1914 said:

Aye! But can you imagine how the hibs fans felt in 19/5/2012 when they lost to a poor hearts team 5-1

This. 

11 hours ago, troy said:

if you guys are happy being runners up and no cup in gorgie well kind of says it all

but it was an epic fail

Epic failure is being horsed 5-1 by your city rivals in the biggest derby off all time, and being at Harthill services when the 4th goal flew in

17 hours ago, troy said:

Hearts play well, we didn’t win.

We the supporters are really disappointed with the result.

However, we are justifiably proud of our team.

The unmentionables lose 3-0 in the final to the tic and celebrate the result as a defining moment in their rather ordinary history.

Decoupage greeting cards, pop up books, car stickers and limited-edition potato vodka are then released by their marking department in an effort to cash in on their inglorious defeat.

Hearts1975
On 26/05/2019 at 08:56, troy said:

Absolute bawbag of a post 

how the f... can you even say that ? 

Septic who have won the last 9 titles fluked the win against us on Saturday - we restricted them all game, played valiantly with maximum effort and you say ...

that was was an epic failure 

I’ll happily get banned of this thread for saying that - your either on the wind up or deluded or maybe even both 

We are in danger of going down the "at least we won the singing route"  We lost the game and it's over now, need to move on and have a much better season as this one has been a shocker overall.

doctor jambo

There was no way on this earth that Father Collum was going to allow Hearts to stop the treble.

He is a Celtic man , from a Celtic family .

At least in Italy they have to bribe the refs.

5 cup games between us he has been in charge of . Celtic had a pen in every one.

the only failure has been of the sfa.

colinmaroon
20 hours ago, troy said:

Well, that's a hunker!

NINE times the average wage doesn't count Michael?

will-i-am-a-jambo

I had a pal from school called Troy and he was a massive Celtic fan. He grew up in the West of Edinburgh and was only a Celtic fan because his dad was! This might be the same guy l dunno as l haven't seen him in years. Poor OP, poor troll. Must try harder!

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

We are in danger of going down the "at least we won the singing route" 

Don't think we are, are we? All the talk is about the football itself, how the players matched up, individual performances, tactics etc.

Which is a good sign - it was a highly competitive match against the dominant force in the Scottish game. Analysing the match (rather than singing or card displays) is fair enough, surely? Celtic had no attempts on target apart from the penalty (from a dive) and their late winner. That's not because Celtic are a poor team, it's because of how we played. And for anyone to watch the way a 16 year-old played his 3rd match in a game like that and say there were no positives to be taken? Beggars belief.

Harry Potter
12 hours ago, feedthefox said:

No escaping this was a chance lost, after 30 mins you could sense they were struggling so to get a goal ahead and still lose is a real sickener .

We lost the the upper hand due to a shockin ref decision, certainly changed the game, but no surprise it was given in favour of celtic, 

22 hours ago, troy said:

Spot on. 

1 hour ago, smartgair said:

The team gave their all,and our supporters were brilliant!

Our team need to be helped to become winners. Our fans deserve better for their fantastic backing. 

Think some need to see the situation for what it was on Saturday. I was there to support the jersey. To support the team running through my veins. 

The players in the jerseys, on the day and in a cup final, gave it a go to a level we feared may not be possible. 

The emotion i felt at the end was simply because it was Hearts losing the game after a great effort. The passion I had hoping to see us win overcame me. 

However, It didn't necessarily mean I now think those players are the ones to take us forward. I still think we need changes. But for that time at Hampden it was about putting aside the problems just for 90 mins. 

davemclaren
47 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Our team need to be helped to become winners. Our fans deserve better for their fantastic backing. 

I’m not convinced that team could have played much better. They put in a very good performance imo but Celtic have better quality players which hrlls them edge the marginal chances.

A handful of better players and more consistency is required next season. Looking forward to it already. 

davemclaren
51 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I’m not convinced that team could have played much better. They put in a very good performance imo but Celtic have better quality players which allows them to edge the marginal chances.

A handful of better players and more consistency is required next season. Looking forward to it already. 

3 hours ago, Longshanks said:

We are in danger of going down the "at least we won the singing route"  We lost the game and it's over now, need to move on and have a much better season as this one has been a shocker overall.

League has been disappointing.... but cup runs have been great.

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I’m not convinced that team could have played much better. They put in a very good performance imo but Celtic have better quality players which allows them to edge the marginal chances.

This

I tell you what is an epic failure 

Turning up at your rivals ground to relegate them, having a big party planned and somehow ending up relegated yourself. 

FTH 

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Turning up at your rivals ground to relegate them, having a big party planned and somehow ending up relegated yourself. 

FTH 

Correct.

And Hearts fans getting a stiffie backing up the Hibs tramp to justify their seethe against the management is as bad.

Aye we lost and it hurts but if you can't be proud of that performance you are watching the wrong team.

Edited by i wish jj was my dad

Mr Elwood P
10 minutes ago, Bozi said:

FTH 

That is the correct answer!

colinmaroon
7 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Correct.

And Hearts fans getting a stiffie backing up the Hibs tramp to justify their seethe against the management is as bad.

Aye we lost and it hurts but if you can't be proud of that performance you are watching the wrong team.

Spot on!  The negative wimps may be followers of Hearts.  But to call them "supporters" is an oxymoron.

Hardly epic failure,  I am not one to go in for glorious defeat, ect , we lost and we get on with it. A epic failure is getting gubbed 5-1 in a final , now Iet me think who that was again...??

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Spot on. 

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Image result for rocking back and forth gif

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Correct.

It reminded me a little of the Coca-Cola Cup final, we lost that game but after the "bridesmaid's" years there was a pride and belief that  better things were coming. 

This season has been a disaster but you had to be proud of the team. a veteran upfront, a schoolboy at left back, an injured warrior in midfield and a guy who was so far out of the picture that he could have been Martins roommate, yet they played with passion, grit, determination, they would not be steamrollered, they would not be cowed. Yes they fell short, but by god they gave it their all

Bazzas right boot

Lost to a poor celtic team... 

9 trophies in a row. 

Sc record before final scored 29 conceded 1in last 3 seasons. 

Just beat Aberdeen at Pittodrie 3-0

Spent more on  agents fees than everyone bar rangers do/did on actual transfers. 

We lost 2-1, dodgy penalty being decisive. 

Aye, epic failure, poor celtic team

??????????????

Either hibs, an idiot or both. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

i wish jj was my dad
38 minutes ago, Bozi said:

It reminded me a little of the Coca-Cola Cup final, we lost that game but after the "bridesmaid's" years there was a pride and belief that  better things were coming. 

This season has been a disaster but you had to be proud of the team. a veteran upfront, a schoolboy at left back, an injured warrior in midfield and a guy who was so far out of the picture that he could have been Martins roommate, yet they played with passion, grit, determination, they would not be steamrollered, they would not be cowed. Yes they fell short, but by god they gave it their all

Indeed. 

For the life of me I can't get the mindset of Hearts fans whi can't give the players and staff credit for that performance. How bitter can you be?

Jambothump
9 hours ago, Longshanks said:

This is, oh so true.

I never thought, I would be so disappointed  at our loss on Saturday, having it in our grasp to win, made it so much worse.

Onwards and upwards, CL has had horrific bad luck this season, do you think at his age and financially successful career, he needs to carry on after a "suspected" heart attack?

He'll be out, for what is best for Hearts.

I wish Gary Mackay was involved in some way, he did so much for us over the years.

We went to hampden and lost , if you lot are happy with that I ll say no more except I want hearts to win 

been here before
4 minutes ago, troy said:

We went to hampden and lost , if you lot are happy with that I ll say no more except I want hearts to win 

Do ye, aye?

Magic.

26 minutes ago, troy said:

I also want hearts to win but surely you must have been proud of the performance on Saturday and calling fellow supporters you lot is not nice I have my doubts if you are a supporter 

34 minutes ago, been here before said:

Do ye, aye?

Magic.

10 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

I also want hearts to win but surely you must have been proud of the performance on Saturday and calling fellow supporters you lot is not nice I have my doubts if you are a supporter 

I guess the ‘giveaway’ in his/her post, is the ‘you lot’ bit.

Perhaps a wee bit Dockside?

i wish jj was my dad
8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I guess the ‘giveaway’ in his/her post, is the ‘you lot’ bit.

Perhaps a wee bit Dockside?

I remember Dockside. Is this HC one and the same?

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I remember Dockside. Is this HC one and the same?

Could be.

The ‘wooden horse’ certainly has the same ‘green’ tendancies, shall I say?

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Could be.

The ‘wooden horse’ certainly has the same ‘green’ tendancies, shall I say?

AKA Lady Diana?

2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

AKA Lady Diana?

:lol: 

There’s every chance you are correct with that assumption.