Budge's Fortress

i8hibsh

Lord Beni of Gorgie

End of season pish. 

As long as we remember to turn up next week and May 25 I can easily forget the other 4 glorified friendly games 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Deviskan

• i8hibsh

• Djnoisy

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Aside from the sh*te on the park the shutting of home sections of the stadium is ridiculous when she'll not cut the away allocation of Rangers and Celtic. Their support will continue to do what they want at away grounds across the country because no one will stand up to them. 

Totally this.

Reduce their allocation, take away their bandleaders and there will be less for the few morons in our support to react to.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

End of season pish. 

As long as we remember to turn up next week and May 25 I can easily forget the other 4 glorified friendly games 

If only it was end of season pish. We played pish from October onwards with some horrendous performances and results.  

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Say what? Go and annoy somebody else. 

Ahhh, now you’ve suddenly developed an inability to understand English...awesome!

You know what you are, most sensible posters on this forum know what you are...even if you don’t have the minerals to admit it.

What a pathetic embarrassment you must be, hating people because of their religion...literally laughable!

Edited by Deviskan

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

If only it was end of season pish. We played pish from October onwards with some horrendous performances and results.  

Today was a different type of pish. Half hearted. Was a fine day for a stroll though 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Not really buddy. Sitting alone drinking myself into oblivion.

Certainly drive you to drink watching that today.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Deviskan said:

Ahhh, now you’ve suddenly developed an inability to understand English...awesome!

You know what you are, most sensible posters on this forum know what you are...even if you don’t have the minerals to admit it.

What a pathetic embarrassment you must be, hating people because of their religion...literally laughable!

I've repeatedly asked you to provide just one example of this and you have failed to do so. It just makes you look very silly so go away and annoy somebody else. 

Dagger Is Back
56 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Come on i8, closing lower section G meant the Rangers subs had more space to warm up.

All part of the bending over process.

What? How did that impact the Rangers subs?

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I've repeatedly asked you to provide just one example of this and you have failed to do so. It just makes you look very silly so go away and annoy somebody else. 

Heres the question you conveniently forgot within about 5 posts:

Otherwise, you’ll be happy to say it now huh...that anyone that waves a red hand of Ulster flag at the football, that sings about hating Catholics is a complete and utter scumbag?

Edited by Deviskan

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Heres the question you conveniently forgot within about 5 posts:

Otherwise, you’ll be happy to say it now huh...that anyone that waves a red hand of Ulster flag at the football, that sings about hating Catholics is a complete and utter scumbag?

Guess not, since you were hoping our pre-season friendly in Northern Ireland was a week earlier...why was that?

Songs and bits of cloth don't bother me because I'm a grown man. I'll leave that to the pantwetters like you who say nothing to these people at the game but come straight on to JKB to whine about them. Sorry (again) that they don't bother me. 

Edited by Forever Hearts

33 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Whataboutery

It isn’t.  

We should give both Rangers and Celtic the minimum allowed, until they can behave themselves.  

Budge is right to have a go at our fans who misbehave.  She is wrong to just do that, glossing over the opposition. 

18 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Oh shut up you big blouse, you're boring. 

PS. Any sign of those sectarian posts yet? For a mad bigot like myself you must be able to find them without too much difficulty? 

Any sign of you condemning the sectarian behaviour of the creeps who are attaching themselves to our great club ?

22 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Team gave us nothing to create an atmosphere from.  On the back foot from the word go.  

Precisely.

I can't recall a game with a great home atmosphere in the past 30 years where the team has played utter shite from the start.

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Songs and bits of cloth don't bother me because I'm a grown man. I'll leave that to the pantwetters like you who say nothing to these people at the game but come straight on to JKB to whine about them. Sorry they don't bother me. 

Still not going to say it then...that they’re scumbags?

I’ll leave it at that, next thread about sectarianism/rangers/unionism etc and WHOOOOOSH you’ll be there!

manaliveits105
2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

It isn’t.  

We should give both Rangers and Celtic the minimum allowed, until they can behave themselves.  

Budge is right to have a go at our fans who misbehave.  She is wrong to just do that, glossing over the opposition. 

Absolutely

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Any sign of you condemning the sectarian behaviour of the creeps who are attaching themselves to our great club ?

Would I rather they packed it in? Of course I would. Am I going to get all high and mighty about it like others on here who behaved far worse in the 70s and 80s? No, I'm not. If a group of daft boys gets to you so much then do something tangible about it instead of crying like a wee lassie on here. 

Dagger Is Back
35 minutes ago, Davie1874 said:

What about the 3500 Rangers fans today? They sung about killing Catholics and other sectarian crap but you won't hear anything from Budge about that.

And that has to be ABs next step. She’s in a much stronger position if she’s seen to be taking action to put our own house in order. I think most folks can understand that but if she says/does nothing, then people will be entitled to ask questions

She can’t seem a more family atmosphere at Tynie but then qualify that by accepting what we saw and heard once again from the away hordes

33 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Whataboutery

No I don’t see it that way. I can tell you for a fact that very often I find it difficult if not impossible to give tickets away for matches against the bigots from the West.

AB needs to address this and I’m fully expecting a pre season announcement either threatening or introducing reduced allocation.

Killie have done I for their last game against Celtic so I don’t buy this, it needs to be agreed pre season bullshit

gowestjambo
5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Precisely.

I can't recall a game with a great home atmosphere in the past 30 years where the team has played utter shite from the start.

True, but can you remember a game in the last 30 years when the Hearts fans never sung one song the entire 90 minutes??

This slow pedestrian lack of urgency football is killing the atmosphere.

1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

True, but can you remember a game in the last 30 years when the Hearts fans never sung one song the entire 90 minutes??

This slow pedestrian lack of urgency football is killing the atmosphere.

Just about all of the above when there is nothing to cheer about on the park.  The atmosphere is started by the players on the pitch not the stands.

Wullie Gibson
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Just about all of the above when there is nothing to cheer about on the park.  The atmosphere is started by the players on the pitch not the stands.

Are you still backing Levein, Frank?

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

She has never once said don’t sing so stop being dramatic. She’s clamping down on folk singing about killing catholics and other sectarian songs, as well as illegal pyrotechnics that cost the club money. It’s also a rule in all seater stadiums that people sit so what’s she meant to say?

Pyro didn’t create atmosphere 10 years ago so I don’t know why it’s an excuse now

Let’s see what she says about the rangers songbook today then shall we.

gowestjambo
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I could not agree more with you Frank (which is quite unusual!).

Surely, this must be obvious to Levein and the Players, yet we are on the back foot from the kick off. Even Scott Wilson was half hearted at the start of the second half!!

Thought Police
6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I agree, but it doesn’t change the fact she should rid this element from our support. Whataboutary isn’t the answer.

4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

I agree, but it doesn’t change the fact she should rid this element from our support. Whataboutary isn’t the answer.

I have no problem with her weeding out any undesirables within our support.

i am waiting on her reaction to the rangers fans today though.

seeing as our fans can’t be pulled for anything today.

unless somebody dropped their sweety wrapper on the way out!!

Edited by 1874robbo

Wullie Gibson
57 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

You’re a coward...too spineless to admit what you actually believe, and skirt around the topic whilst making it fairly obvious what your beliefs are.

Like I said...a spineless coward.

How you are able to post this abuse towards Forever is beyond me, and how you can assume that he is a fully fleshed bigot is ridiculous!

Calling someone a spineless coward whilst hiding behind an anonymous account says more about you than about him!

You obviously have an agenda!

Forever Hearts
Just now, Wullie Gibson said:

How you are able to post this abuse towards Forever is beyond me, and how you can assume that he is a fully fleshed bigot is ridiculous!

Calling someone a spineless coward whilst hiding behind an anonymous account says more about you than about him!

You obviously have an agenda!

Water off a ducks back to me. He's been made to look a fool with these baseless allegations so that's good enough for me. 

William H. Bonney
19 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

She won’t say anything. 

I noticed the Kilmarnock chairman has halved the rangers allocation for their upcoming fixture as he is fed up with their bullshit. 

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

She has never once said don’t sing so stop being dramatic. She’s clamping down on folk singing about killing catholics and other sectarian songs, as well as illegal pyrotechnics that cost the club money. It’s also a rule in all seater stadiums that people sit so what’s she meant to say?

Pyro didn’t create atmosphere 10 years ago so I don’t know why it’s an excuse now

Didn't see anyone sitting in the Roseburn.

NaturalOrder74

Losing football games without contest, worst atmosphere in years, no wonder the teams playing pish with that crowd behind them, murder 

1 minute ago, Dino Velvet said:

She won’t say anything. 

I noticed the Kilmarnock chairman has halved the rangers allocation for their upcoming fixture as he is fed up with their bullshit. 

Good on him, will Mrs budge do the same next season?

32 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Would I rather they packed it in? Of course I would. Am I going to get all high and mighty about it like others on here who behaved far worse in the 70s and 80s? No, I'm not. If a group of daft boys gets to you so much then do something tangible about it instead of crying like a wee lassie on here. 

Can't help but laugh at someone trying to argue that you're a bigot if you don't come on and type out a wee phrase they want you to say :laugh: 

NaturalOrder74

Close sections of our own fans for standing up and singing songs, kill all atmosphere in the ground try to turn it into a snooker match no wonder the teams no playing when there’s no fans behind them 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Morph said:

Can't help but laugh at someone trying to argue that you're a bigot if you don't come on and type out a wee phrase they want you to say :laugh: 

Wanting me to call daft wee boys "scumbags". I'll save that for people who really deserve it. 

Thought Police
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Close sections of our own fans for standing up and singing songs, kill all atmosphere in the ground try to turn it into a snooker match no wonder the teams no playing when there’s no fans behind them 

What songs are you talking about?

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

You’re a coward...too spineless to admit what you actually believe, and skirt around the topic whilst making it fairly obvious what your beliefs are.

Like I said...a spineless coward.

Ooofffttt.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Not really buddy. Sitting alone drinking myself into oblivion.

Just you and all your mates then.

Champion.

NaturalOrder74
3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

What songs are you talking about?

Anh songs when’s the last time you heard any hearts song sung ? 

Thought Police
Just now, NaturalOrder74 said:

Anh songs when’s the last time you heard any hearts song sung ? 

So she’s banned all songs then? Must have missed that statement

1 hour ago, OTT said:

Yup. 

Budge wanted this, she got it.

Not be too long until someone in G can hear someone in N cough. Cheers Ann. 

Someone remind me, how many days until the clubs handed over?

So it would be better if said cough was drowned-out by a chorus of hullo hullo?

meanwhile, I've been trying to find that statement from Budge where she said no Hearts songs are allowed... I can't find it.

Maybe because Budge never said it?

My take on the atmosphere is that it's not Budge silencing the fans, its the fans choosing not to sing any of the many legitimate Hearts songs we have.

But aye, let's blame the person who helped saved the Club.

3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Beat me to it. 

20 minutes before setting foot inside rangers box ,and it’s anne budges fault the atmosphere was pish ! I’ve heard it all

NaturalOrder74
6 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Mid you can honestly say the atmosphere isn’t absolutely horrible compared to 10 years ago 

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Wanting me to call daft wee boys "scumbags". I'll save that for people who really deserve it. 

Think what people need to remember is just about the entire support agrees that these songs and behaviour shouldn't be happening at tynecastle.

The actions towards a small group of fans are effecting the attitudes of the wider support though and people need to start realising that.  Their engagement with fans is terrible and someone needs to stop letting Budge write statements immediately and get someone who knows how to address the support without talking to them like they're 7.  I've got a lot of respect for Budge for what she did but i'm absolutely ****ing sick of Hearts patronising the fans and treating us as if we couldn't possibly comprehend what's best for the club.  It doesn't really help that Hearts look like they are happy to take the cash from a large weeg crowd when their supporters are every bit as involved in the same behaviour that she's made clear is unacceptable from her own fans.

Not every fan who feels a disconnect from the club just now or is criticising the way we're going about things is some UJ waving bigot ffs.

12 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Got her the attention she craves. Mentioned it on Sky. She will be a happy lady today

Bridge of Djoum

Mid you can honestly say the atmosphere isn’t absolutely horrible compared to 10 years ago 

And that's the owner's fault?

Thought Police

It’s always been mince when the team plays utter crap. Would have been great today if the team showed any desire.

The atmosphere at Tynecastle has been great in the past, even in the absence of some guys with a drum. Atmosphere is natural, not fabricated like YouTube videos

NaturalOrder74
4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

And that's the owner's fault?

I remember a time not too long ago I’d go into a game vs sevco and the place was bouncing expecting 3 point s what did you see today, hearts  crowd like a cricket match sevco fans right behind their team and we’re sitting there like a load of fans at a tennis match 

Give Craig Levein stick but leave Ann Budge alone ,is it because she is a female in charge of our club that some fans don't like.