***Official Hamilton v Hearts match day thread***

Finlay James

Robbo-Jambo
28 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

"Hell of a frustrating, particularly in the first half, we started the game really poorly," he said.

"We were much better in the second half but we just didn’t provide the quality in the second half to be able to score.

SNSCopyright: SNS

Craig Levein endured a frustrating afternoonImage caption: Craig Levein endured a frustrating afternoon

"I’ve got to credit Hamilton – they made things difficult for us. After the last couple of games I was hopeful we were back on track but we were lacking today in focus and aggression and I don’t know why."

So he still doesn't know what to do then. 

image.gif

Bore bore bore. Same old shi*e from the parrot. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upgotheheads

• Pasquale for King

• 1874robbo

• Morgan

Nookie Bear

I would like to have heard him say that semi final places are up for grabs and some players may find themselves missing out if performances carry on like this. 

What did Levein say after this match because that performance is completely unacceptable every day of the week. My eyes are bleeding. We are feckin dreadful. I don't know how to explain our performance today no spirit no clue no back bone no impotence no penetration  no width no creativity no idea. Completely unacceptable on every level and every fan I spoke to coming away feels the same. We are honking.

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Early days but looks like Dempster at Hibs has found herself a decent manager.

She picks much better ones than Petrie or Budge does anyway.

We were not much better second half. We were a wee bit better because we simply couldn't be any worse than in the first half. Dreadfully bad

JennytheJambo

Bad enough how Hearts are playing but having to put up with Cocky Hibs supporters in my household. I am ready to boil my head. Stupid question, how did Hamilton beat us, you name it. The thing is I hate to say it, they have more going for them than we have at present, looks like they have a manager who knows what he is doing. 

1 hour ago, weehammy said:

Today probably reduced the semi-final support by a few thousand.

and more worryingly season ticket sales.

Салатные палочки
27 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s only 18, he might well learn to cross the ball but I don’t trust the coaches we have to help him progress.

Just seems like a Levein vanity project. The boy is not ready got premier league football, not his fault but he needs to be loaned out to the Championship first. 

SwindonJambo
3 minutes ago, JennytheJambo said:

Bad enough how Hearts are playing but having to put up with Cocky Hibs supporters in my household. I am ready to boil my head. Stupid question, how did Hamilton beat us, you name it. The thing is I hate to say it, they have more going for them than we have at present, looks like they have a manager who knows what he is doing. 

They're out the Cup and we're not. But apart from that you're right.

CloustonHMFC
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

How? Seems to get results and get teams playing an exciting way

Put down the glue. Livingston don’t play in an exciting way. If anything, they’re even more anti-football than we are. 

Edited by clouston1992

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, JennytheJambo said:

Phone the police if you have burgalars.

Tokyo Drifter
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I am sitting watching the rugby and that loser Townsend as our manager and thinking how important a good manager is. I can only dream of having one at Hearts. Levein and his 2 jokers are so poor it is beyond the stage of finding any positive. We will always be a losing team under Townsend in the rugby and Levein at Hearts.

You still watching the Calcutta Cup?

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Just seems like a Levein vanity project. The boy is not ready got premier league football, not his fault but he needs to be loaned out to the Championship first. 

Definitely, he loves a project. Last season it was other young players, the worst was Neilson playing and Maybury at LB because he couldn’t pick one (sounds familiar). Morrison needs a good offensive minded coach, send him to ICT for a bit.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Abiola Dauda said:

He needs to win the cup or he should resign

Even if he somehow wins the cup he won’t last til

Xmas with this kind of performance being repeated on a weekly basis.

Pasquale for King

Where’s all his fan boys? Nice to see you guys finding your voice in opposition to Levein, we can’t all be labelled as Hibs trolls surely?

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, The Doc said:

At NO point did we look like scoring today.

Completely unacceptable.

Poor recruitment. So many in that team not good enough.

Poor set up. Changing the team every single game isn’t conducive to consistent performance.

Poor performance. There can be no excuses for a Heart of Midlothian side playing like that.

Im afraid your time is up Levein.

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

We didn’t look dangerous at any point, that’s the problem.  

We hit the bar and had two headers cleared off the line. A goal would have just papered over the cracks of a terrible performance though.

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Where’s all his fan boys? Nice to see you guys finding your voice in opposition to Levein, we can’t all be labelled as Hibs trolls surely?

Can’t speak for the rest of the “fan boys” but I’m here and just as pissed off and angry as everyone else ?

Shocking performance today. Lacklustre and played by us as if it was a pre-season friendly. 

Yet again we adopted a different formation, different tactics, and played different players from previous weeks. It’s almost like Levein doesn’t have a clue what to do and is hoping to stumble on something that works.

Only one player today, Djoum, would even come close to getting pass marks. Several were a disgrace to the jersey.

Thank god we are still in the cup or we could just call it a day for this season now.

jamboiain13

Lack of aggression cost us today did it Craig?  Maybe your shite tactics and team set up cost us, no?  1 recognised striker - who at the start of his Hearts career you hooked after 30 minutes and slated for being lazy and unfit - and 2 worse than useless 'wingers'!!
How about playing the same strikers as you did in the last game or at the cvery least play 2 strikers, one as a target man and the other as his foil.  Noooooo...we'll just give it to Berra to hoof it up to the lone striker to flick on  to.... naeb'dy!  Miss out the midfield completely and at every available opportunity have the players pass it sideways, backwards or amongst themselves in useless wee triangles.  Heaven forbid anyone tries to go forward and try to pressure one of the worst teams in the league, a team we horsed 4-1 in August by the way.  
No urgency, no desire, no responsibility, no direction and no shame.  Stop conning us Hearts and start showing us, the fans, some effin passion! 
Today was utter gash and didn't fill me with anything other than fear for the semi-final.  If we cannae raise our game against PTFC or Hamilton then what's stopping ICT reaching the SC Final, really?

38 minutes ago, wagy said:

Thing is if this one is watching and accepting this shit then we have problems folks

IMG-20190316-WA0002.jpeg

She is part of the problem!

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

"Hell of a frustrating, particularly in the first half, we started the game really poorly," he said.

"We were much better in the second half but we just didn’t provide the quality in the second half to be able to score.

Craig Levein endured a frustrating afternoonImage caption: Craig Levein endured a frustrating afternoon

"I’ve got to credit Hamilton – they made things difficult for us. After the last couple of games I was hopeful we were back on track but we were lacking today in focus and aggression and I don’t know why."

image.gif

Literally clueless.

Cruyff Turn
10 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

Lack of aggression cost us today did it Craig?  Maybe your shite tactics and team set up cost us, no?  1 recognised striker - who at the start of his Hearts career you hooked after 30 minutes and slated for being lazy and unfit - and 2 worse than useless 'wingers'!!
How about playing the same strikers as you did in the last game or at the cvery least play 2 strikers, one as a target man and the other as his foil.  Noooooo...we'll just give it to Berra to hoof it up to the lone striker to flick on  to.... naeb'dy!  Miss out the midfield completely and at every available opportunity have the players pass it sideways, backwards or amongst themselves in useless wee triangles.  Heaven forbid anyone tries to go forward and try to pressure one of the worst teams in the league, a team we horsed 4-1 in August by the way.  
No urgency, no desire, no responsibility, no direction and no shame.  Stop conning us Hearts and start showing us, the fans, some effin passion! 
Today was utter gash and didn't fill me with anything other than fear for the semi-final.  If we cannae raise our game against PTFC or Hamilton then what's stopping ICT reaching the SC Final, really?

The problem isn’t whether we play one or two strikers. That’s just pish. We could play with 5 strikers but if we create nothing we wouldn’t score any goals.

Cruyff Turn
6 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

She is part of the problem!

An old wummin is part of the reason why we got beat by Hamilton?  :laugh:

Just home after driving in horrendous conditions watching what was one of the worst performances of the last few seasons and just feel so badly let down. The management never had a clue. Changing starting lineups like throwing confetti. Absolute embarrassment. Not one player gets a pass mark.

what a shambles. I genuinely fear for the semi now. Disgusted.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s only 18, he might well learn to cross the ball but I don’t trust the coaches we have to help him progress.

He's not 18 he's nearly 20.

I've seen little real progress in his decision making in the last 8 years!

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

image.gif

“we started the game poorly”

AGAIN!!!!! Well do something about it Levein. And if you can’t then just go now!!

jamboiain13
3 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Yet again we adopted a different formation, different tactics, and played different players from previous weeks. It’s almost like Levein doesn’t have a clue what to do and is hoping to stumble on something that works.

This
Seems to be the common denominator in our performances this season.  I don't remember Levein tinkering as much in his first spell and this leads me to think that the problem lies with having too many coaches who are overanalysing the opposition and trying to be clever by playing to opponents supposed weaknesses rather than trying to 'manage' our strengths and playing our game every week the same way with the same players - barring injury and suspension obviously.  I genuinely wish we had a single manager in charge, whether that be CL or someone else instead of trying to be the club with a coach for every scenario.  I also shiver at the thought of CL standing down only to be replaced by Nanny McPhee, Fox, Daly or all three.  CHANGE it now Hearts and get back to basics before any lasting damage starts to negate the positive aspects of rebuilding since admin.  Today, Dundee at Tynie a few weeks past, Killie robbing us at home, Livi raping us at the spaghettidrome amongst other unacceptable performances this season alongside perennial failure against the Glasgow arsecheeks, especially at Darkhead and Ibroke simply can't go on if we are ever to enjoy any level of sustained success.  

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

“we started the game poorly”

AGAIN!!!!! Well do something about it Levein. And if you can’t then just go now!!

That bit doesn't surprise or annoy me but his BS about the 2nd half performance is the stuff of fantasy. There's not one of our coaching staff who have a clue how to fix this mess of so-ordinary players and organise them/galvanise them into a team capable of winning.  You really have to question what is happening at training and CLs grasp on the reality of what he sees before him. 

31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Wait a couple of hours - they will be back on with their usual brand of personal abuse against any Hearts fan who has the temerity to question the absolute shite served up by Levein.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wait a couple of hours - they will be back on with their usual brand of personal abuse against any Hearts fan who has the temerity to question the absolute shite served up by Levein.

They'll stay away and then start their usual abuse in the run up to Hampden. Guaranteed. 

portobellojambo1

I've seen a few disappointing performances in recent weeks, but today has to be placed up there as the worst of this season over all. That was the last game of this league season that I really thought we would go into confident we could win, but all we succeeded in doing was looking absolute garbage, and that is being kind.We now have a fight on our hands over the next three post split games, we need to get three points from those games to prevent having to depend on Hibs and Motherwell's results to keep us in the top 6, and lets make no bones about it, we are playing very much like a bottom 6 team at the moment.

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

They'll stay away and then start their usual abuse in the run up to Hampden. Guaranteed. 

Stand by the usual suspects will be around shortly!

46 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

You still watching the Calcutta Cup?

**** me, now that was a game.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hibs aren’t in the bottom 6, undefeated in the league under the new guy and 2 points behind us and a 13 better goal difference.

Yes I know they aren’t, I said them and St J are the only teams in the league not to have beaten us, the other 9 have 

hatrickhartley
1 hour ago, wagy said:

What did Levein say after this match because that performance is completely unacceptable every day of the week. My eyes are bleeding. We are feckin dreadful. I don't know how to explain our performance today no spirit no clue no back bone no impotence no penetration  no width no creativity no idea. Completely unacceptable on every level and every fan I spoke to coming away feels the same. We are honking.

losing to hamilton who are gash . WTF. lost to the 3 bottom teams in the league. utter gash. teams at bottom of the league see hearts as pitential points and they ALWAYS  do it. fannys hearts players. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

He's not 18 he's nearly 20.

I've seen little real progress in his decision making in the last 8 years!

You’re right he’s 20 in July, if he hasn’t progressed thens that’s as much his coaches fault as his.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Yes I know they aren’t, I said them and St J are the only teams in the league not to have beaten us, the other 9 have 

Sorry I thought you said all the bottom six bar those two, shocking statistics.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

**** me, now that was a game.

Chance of a lifetime, Russell laughing afterwards even though he missed a kick that would’ve won it. It’s annoyed me more than the the Hearts result, both predictable though.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’ve got the worst of them on ignore anyway.

rick witter
45 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Shocking performance today. Lacklustre and played by us as if it was a pre-season friendly. 

Only one player today, Djoum, would even come close to getting pass marks. Several were a disgrace to the jersey.

Thank god we are still in the cup or we could just call it a day for this season now.

It would be interesting to see how many different starting lineups he has played. Have we even played the same team twice in a row? 

Like you say it’s like a lottery put 22 names in a bowl and pull out out 11 for the team and 7 for the bench. 

Just want him out now. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, rick witter said:

It would be interesting to see how many different starting lineups he has played. Have we even played the same team twice in a row? 

Like you say it’s like a lottery put 22 names in a bowl and pull out out 11 for the team and 7 for the bench. 

Just want him out now. 

I think I saw yesterday that we’ve only played the same team two games running on one occasion. He let’s Macphee decide what players will play well against certain teams, then asks him and Daly what changes to make. At least he has someone else to blame, never his fault even though he’s ultimately in charge.

heartsfc_fan

This while chopping and changing really pisses me off. The second half v Partick we played some decent enough stuff at times. I would've started that team (with Haring in). Why drop Uche to the bench? Has Godinho disappeared?

rick witter
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think I saw yesterday that we’ve only played the same team two games running on one occasion. He let’s Macphee decide what players will play well against certain teams, then asks him and Daly what changes to make. At least he has someone else to blame, never his fault even though he’s ultimately in charge.

Quite clearly this “I just turn up a couple of days before a match” routine is not working. 

I want my teams manager to be on the training field with the players watching them himself. Not getting which is obviously unreliable feedback from coaches to pick a team. 

Football is a very simple game yet we seem to try and make it as complicated as possible with this manager and his band of coaches. 

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Certainly for as long as I can remember. I'd say Neilson had us beating the diddy teams often enough (though still had his moments) but otherwise we've always been the ones to hand points to struggling teams. 

Yeah same here mate, as long as I can remember. Any team struggling for points were/ are surely relieved when we’re next on their fixture lists. Also any player making a debut against us was guaranteed to score :ahhhhhhh:

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Chance of a lifetime, Russell laughing afterwards even though he missed a kick that would’ve won it. It’s annoyed me more than the the Hearts result, both predictable though.

Wait, are you seriously claiming that game was predictable just like the Hearts game?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
27 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sorry I thought you said all the bottom six bar those two, shocking statistics.

Yep mate. I think the tribute act and Livvie are the only two teams we haven’t beaten in the league. Such an inconsistent season