Absolute Disgrace

Coolio

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Awfy snappy there chief? Last nights defeat still hurting is it?

All you ever do is defend Newco, suspicious behaviour on a Hearts forum.

I could be wrong and apologise if I am, but I very much doubt it.

You are wrong. Apology accepted. Minutes after we reach a Semi and the threads are up about bloody Rangers/Sevco/Newco whatever side splitting name we have for them. It's tedious, boring and totally without humour. No doubt because you and others hate Rangers more than me this makes me a "diet hun apologist." How original. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Coolio

• Bazzas right boot

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Nobody is obsessed.  PHM just enjoy watching them fail and laughing at them.  We are going to Hampden and their not dispite the millions they are spending.  Maybe this thread isn't for you.

11 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Mmmmmmm. Ok then. 

Aside from your obsession with defending your dear Waingers fwum big meanies making fun of theemmmmmm, d'awwwwww.

Just zoomed in on Forever Hearts' avatar. Is that Levein's head craftily added to an orange jumper-wearing union flag mug-holding gentleman?

Edited by Wee Mikey

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

You are wrong. Apology accepted. Minutes after we reach a Semi and the threads are up about bloody Rangers/Sevco/Newco whatever side splitting name we have for them. It's tedious, boring and totally without humour. No doubt because you and others hate Rangers more than me this makes me a "diet hun apologist." How original. 

Na, it just makes you a miserable twat.

Lighten up and have a laugh at the biggest pile of shit ever to hit World Football, the SFA and their pet donkeys.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Just zoomed in on Forever Hearts' avatar. Is that Levein's head craftily added to an orange jumper-wearing union flag mug-holding gentleman?

Aye, that's what it is, mate. 

Phil Dunphy
3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

A cracking photoshop job if it is. Since that’s Tynecastle in the background. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

A cracking photoshop job if it is. Since that’s Tynecastle in the background. 

Priceless eh? 

The Internet

I say second, it was probably his fifth or sixth but it was comical. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE as they say. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Aye, that's what it is, mate. 

Hats off to you for that. Quite funny if looked at from an ironic/satirical perspective. ?

6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I say second, it was probably his fifth or sixth but it was comical. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE as they say. 

£20M worth of humour. Oops ... meant 20 pence ... if that!!!

Edited by Wee Mikey

51 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

The Rangers obsession on here is off the scale. Seriously, get a life. 

Hmmm Hearts/football forum with a thread on a team getting papped out the cup we are still in.

Nah going to keep mentioning it ta.

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Hats off to you for that. Quite funny if looked at from an ironic/satirical perspective. ?

?

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Minutes after we reach another semi you also joined in this thread.... not too rip into rangers tho, but to argue with Hearts fans ripping into rangers. 

You tell me what is more tedious, boring and just strange-

Logging in on this forum, then thread, then posting on it to argue with Hearts fans slagging rangers. 

Or slagging the queen's eleven for being shite and taking a other step to their death (again). 

Tbh, what you are doing is wearing underpants outside your chinos type of behaviour  while eating a family size bag of cheesy puffs and trying to catch a glimpse of your sister in the shower. 

Unknown user
59 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Then go and do something else instead of obsessing about what other people are doing.

Irony eh? ;)

Franksluckypants
33 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Fully rotund & most definitely not of the diet variety me thinks!

It's ok mate. We can feel your pain...

jack D and coke

I barely ever look on other forums but that was just like looking at KB after a bad defeat minus the profanity. 

Funny how the likes of Candeis (who I think is pretty good) was getting absolutely ripped too. Weird how we all see things differently.

A most enjoyable read though and an even better watch last night. I hope all their journeys back to Edinburgh and Dundee etc where they ignore their local sides cos they’re bigoted wankers was thoroughly miserable. 

**** the Huns??

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye but we will be in the Rangers end. Sums up the SFA. Our national stadium has a Celtuc end and a Rangers end

:facepalm:

We always seem to get the Rangers end and Hibs the Celtic end. **** knows why.

Im sure if hearts and hibs played against each other at MF pretty much every season in a final we would develop "ends" too.

1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

Nobody is obsessed.  PHM just enjoy watching them fail and laughing at them.  We are going to Hampden and their not dispite the millions they are spending.  Maybe this thread isn't for you.

It’s kinda for him. He’s a hun. His avatar says it all.

Get it right up ye FH!!!:jj:

Forever Hearts
47 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Minutes after we reach another semi you also joined in this thread.... not too rip into rangers tho, but to argue with Hearts fans ripping into rangers. 

You tell me what is more tedious, boring and just strange-

Logging in on this forum, then thread, then posting on it to argue with Hearts fans slagging rangers. 

Or slagging the queen's eleven for being shite and taking a other step to their death (again). 

Tbh, what you are doing is wearing underpants outside your chinos type of behaviour  while eating a family size bag of cheesy puffs and trying to catch a glimpse of your sister in the shower. 

Erm, I wasn't on this thread until this morning so you are out by about 10 hours. Which kind of makes the rest of your post redundant and nonsensical. 

10 hours ago, JackLadd said:

They still think they can get 20 mulyin for wee Morelos. How deluded are the peepul?

So true be lucky to get 10mil maybe 12 mil at a push even at that who is going to take him he scores goals but his antics come with it. 

Another season of no trophies for Sevco.  :pleasing:

They really went all-in for it this year too. Morelos will surely be off in the summer to balance the books.

11 hours ago, HeartOfWestLothian said:

So we reach a semi final and the first thing you do is go and check another teams forum?

A team we weren't even playing or due to meet in the next round had they progressed? 

Odd.

Why not? It's a laugh isn't it?

:clyay:

Cruyff Turn

Any Hearts fan that has even the tinniest of soft spots for deidco or their previous carnation, deserves a permanent dose of the Farmer Giles. 

Phil Dunphy
37 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Any Hearts fan that has even the tinniest of soft spots for deidco or their twin brother, deserves a permanent dose of the Farmer Giles. 

FTFY. 

Bridge of Djoum
10 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

From Bears Den ...

Wee waterfront Bearsden

A bunch of shitebags no fit to wear that ****ing jersey.  Morelos aswell wae his embarrassing ****ing dive at the end there absolute of a guy. Tav captain absolute joke, ***** a ****ing shitebag. Absolute no urgency in the ***** even at 2-0 down.  Seasons over.  I’d play the weans the rest of the season over these shitebags.

Gerrard oot!!! ???

i8 has an account there, too?

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yet you come on a thread concerning ''Rangers'', comment and continue to comment.

''Obsession?''

51 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Any Hearts fan that has even the tinniest of soft spots for deidco or their previous carnation, deserves a permanent dose of the Farmer Giles. 

Couldn't agree more. Both the Bigot brothers have a support that glorifies ignorance, intolerance and sheer thuggery. Once we get rid of the very small element in our support  that admires Rankers we will have a much better atmosphere at Tynie. 

Edited by Prof

Libertarian
12 hours ago, HeartOfWestLothian said:

So we reach a semi final and the first thing you do is go and check another teams forum?

A team we weren't even playing or due to meet in the next round had they progressed? 

Odd.

It is funny though.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Erm, I wasn't on this thread until this morning so you are out by about 10 hours. Which kind of makes the rest of your post redundant and nonsensical. 

Point still stands, doing what you done first thing in the morning is even more captain underpants and strange. 

been here before

Dont know about anyone else but Im quite a frequent visitor to 'Ra Den' maybe swinging by for a giggle once every couple of days.

Their "journey" along with the compilation of their "list" was probably its halcyon period. Some of the paranoia on display  is hyaterical and blows Sellick out the water which takes some doing.

Might swing on by later and wallow in the warm froth spewed out after last night.

Edited by been here before

13 hours ago, Gizmo said:

So let's get this straight. The new club The Rangers are the least successful "big" club in world football having won absolutely no major trophies/titles? 

:sweeet:

Forever Hearts
29 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Point still stands, doing what you done first thing in the morning is even more captain underpants and strange. 

I was early shift. Hope that's ok with you. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

It’s a photoshopped mug.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s a photoshopped mug.

It isn't. Also a bit worrying that a photo of our manager with an orange jumper and union flag mug would cause so much pant wetting on here. What a place. 

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, TheStig said:

Im sure if hearts and hibs played against each other at MF pretty much every season in a final we would develop "ends" too.

They'd be the "Bell" ends.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

It isn't. Also a bit worrying that a photo of our manager with an orange jumper and union flag mug would cause so much pant wetting on here. What a place. 

Yes it is I’ve seen the original, sorry to burst your bubble.

Bindy Badgy

4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Should get a second yellow card and ban for that.

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes it is I’ve seen the original, sorry to burst your bubble.

Post the original then. ?

Pasquale for King
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Post the original then. ?

Can’t remember where I saw it, just give me the blind faith you give to that flag.

Rangers 2012 FC are more desperate to be relevant than the Green Brigade of Celtic.  I think you would have to go far and wide and live many a lifetime to see anything more pathetic and desperate than the '5 Stars' they awarded themselves above their badge to show the world how many times they have been the best team in that footballing powerhouse of Scotland.

::facepaw::

30 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You come on moaning about people being Rangers obsessed and yet you have an avatar picture that you've taken from a.....eh Rangers forum.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/levein-bamming-up-tlb.29832/page-2

:lol:

buzzbomb1958
14 hours ago, frankblack said:

To have never won a major trophy in your (brief) history must be quite hard to take.

Absolutely wonderful they have just spunked millions on big names and won zilch ,I hope this continues forever this team shouldn't even be in this league they leapfrogged clubs more deserving to get back into the Scottish game ,do I get sorry for the Huns ? NO ****ING CHANCE

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

I was early shift. Hope that's ok with you. 

That is. 

However, Posting in a Hearts forum to argue with other Hearts fans before your early shift that are slagging rangers has the alarm bells ringing. 

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, WageThief said:

You come on moaning about people being Rangers obsessed and yet you have an avatar picture that you've taken from a.....eh Rangers forum.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/levein-bamming-up-tlb.29832/page-2

:lol:

Rangers fans taking a liking to him more so than some on hear. 

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can’t remember where I saw it, just give me the blind faith you give to that flag.

Nah. I won't.