Jump to content
trex

Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

I think he has realised that an online argument with Trump will put him back in the public eye.

 

You're more than likely spot on.

Anyone who has ever given that arsehole credence is in it for one reason, and it's not for anyone else's benefit.. He's just as big of a slimeball.

Politics is infested with people wishing to "selflessly serve the people".

 

No, I don't have an alternative. It's all shite!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, bobsharp said:

I just watched Hardball on MSNBC, Chris Matthews just showed a few Trump statements. On video, from the mans mouth, not reported by someone else Donald Trump speaking.

When the Twin Towers were being destroyed he watched it happen, he also could see Jersey City and thousands and thousands of people were in the streets cheering.

President Obama was not born in the United States.

President Obama was a founder of ISIS.

Ted Cruz's father killed John Kennedy.

It is unbelievable to watch this man, a reality TV star who having worked in the business does not seem to realise  what recording means. He constantly makes statements then denies them and just goes on despite the statement being shown publicly on video.

I take willingly criticisms that I have a lot to say about Trump, all negative. I will say that I have stated regularly that lies and hate, are two terms I dislike, and have absolutely no respect for those that use them, Trump however is  like calling cancer a small infection.

 

Exactly one year ago, Trump's approval rating among Americans was 41.9%.

 

Despite everything that's happened since then ... all the lies, all the outrageous statements, the racism, the Mueller investigation that concluded he repeatedly broke the law by obstructing justice ... his approval rating is now 42.0%  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
Posted (edited)

Money from a retirement program for US military, or as it's more commonly known, Mexico.

 

Money from a retirement program for the US military is set to be diverted to pay for Trump's border wall

 

As the ACLU continues litigation to block the use of military funds for border-wall funding, Pentagon officials announced this week which programs would lose Defense Department funds to build the wall, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Notably, it said about $224 million would be taken from the Blended Retirement System, which combines elements of the military's retirement system with a system offering benefits similar to civilian 401(k) programs.

 

Edited by Justin Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake
On 13/08/2019 at 02:43, J.T.F.Robertson said:

 

 

 

No, I don't have an alternative. It's all shite!

 

 

That's where I'm at .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

So Trump tells Israel to ban two members of Congress from visiting Israel. Israel conform. MSM shows Trump in the past describing the two women as vicious, crazy and other insulting descriptive terms. Isn't it strange in life when there is a liar, or mentally ill person they see it as everyone else has the problem but they are o.k. Trump fits the bill to me, I would say he is in fact the classical example of the person with problems. As in all the other people with problems I have met, one cannot help but have a degree of sympathy, but I have none in this mans case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
5 hours ago, bobsharp said:

So Trump tells Israel to ban two members of Congress from visiting Israel. Israel conform. MSM shows Trump in the past describing the two women as vicious, crazy and other insulting descriptive terms. Isn't it strange in life when there is a liar, or mentally ill person they see it as everyone else has the problem but they are o.k. Trump fits the bill to me, I would say he is in fact the classical example of the person with problems. As in all the other people with problems I have met, one cannot help but have a degree of sympathy, but I have none in this mans case.

 

Bob, the man is a real estate con man, who is a proven liar, racist, misogynist, self-confessed abuser of women. 

 

You shouldn't be surprised at anything he says or does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ibrahim Tall
10 hours ago, bobsharp said:

So Trump tells Israel to ban two members of Congress from visiting Israel. Israel conform. MSM shows Trump in the past describing the two women as vicious, crazy and other insulting descriptive terms. Isn't it strange in life when there is a liar, or mentally ill person they see it as everyone else has the problem but they are o.k. Trump fits the bill to me, I would say he is in fact the classical example of the person with problems. As in all the other people with problems I have met, one cannot help but have a degree of sympathy, but I have none in this mans case.

 

 

Tbh leaving aside Trump I don’t get the hysteria of them being ‘banned’ from Israel in the first place. Both have repeatedly slandered and criticised Israel even calling it racist yet they expect to be entitled to enter it when they choose? Why, just because they’re a fairly insignificant minor ‘politician’? There’s(I think) around 430 members in the House of Representatives, and both of them could quite easily not even be re-elected. It’s not like a President, Prime minister etc has been banned.

 

I’m not even specifically referring to Israel, in general the hypocrisy of repeatedly publicly bad mouthing a country and then taking a hissy fit when you’re told to piss off when you ask for a visa is idiocy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z

Think the main thing is they've never once badmouthed the country or its people, contrary to what the opportunists calling them anti-semitic claim--they've badmouthed its administration and government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z

To wit:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood

The fruit loop wants to buy Denmark.:phface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J.T.F.Robertson
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

The fruit loop wants to buy Denmark.:phface:

 

Greenland. More hotels. :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
13 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

 

Greenland. More hotels. :(

 

 

Maybe he thinks he's found the perfect solution to his Mexican wall problem.

image.jpeg.8f4cfbc712234efb7b0d9d1018c79d79.jpeg

 

He'll just float the Greenland glaciers down and put them up on the US/Mexican border.

 

Smartest guy in the room, our Donald.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Trump is that dumb he probably thinks 'Greenland' is ideal golf real estate. Buy it from Danes and build Mar a Lagos for him to be ferried at tax payer expense. We're dealing with an utter moron here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Trump is that dumb he probably thinks 'Greenland' is ideal golf real estate. Buy it from Danes and build Mar a Lagos for him to be ferried at tax payer expense. We're dealing with an utter moron here.

It'll be the bestest golf resort, ever. Just need to wait 20 years or so.(Global warming)

Edited by ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
On 16/08/2019 at 08:01, Ibrahim Tall said:

 

 

Tbh leaving aside Trump I don’t get the hysteria of them being ‘banned’ from Israel in the first place. Both have repeatedly slandered and criticised Israel even calling it racist yet they expect to be entitled to enter it when they choose? Why, just because they’re a fairly insignificant minor ‘politician’? There’s(I think) around 430 members in the House of Representatives, and both of them could quite easily not even be re-elected. It’s not like a President, Prime minister etc has been banned.

 

I’m not even specifically referring to Israel, in general the hypocrisy of repeatedly publicly bad mouthing a country and then taking a hissy fit when you’re told to piss off when you ask for a visa is idiocy. 

 

Here's a rundown of how the worst president in modern history has weaponised what is supposed to be a singular government all working for one common goal (its people) against people he doesn't like. The denial of entry to Tlaib and Omar into Israel is simply the latest in this trend.

 

Governing by grievance, Trump wields official powers against political enemies

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

 

Here's a rundown of how the worst president in modern history has weaponised what is supposed to be a singular government all working for one common goal (its people) against people he doesn't like. The denial of entry to Tlaib and Omar into Israel is simply the latest in this trend.

 

Governing by grievance, Trump wields official powers against political enemies

 

A good read.

If there were gold medals awarded for the abuse of power this clown would win easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Watched Scaramucci, Amoroso and another former admirer, all three stating unequivocally that Trump is losing it mentally, and for the sake of the country must not be reelected. I don't really have much use for The Mooch or Amoroso, but these are the start of his close allies to go public, six retiring senators, already in, and more to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stokesy
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

not trump but republican senator steve king has said without rape and incest there might not be any humans

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49349794

 

Kidnapping females from other groups was one of the mechanisms cavemen used to avoid inbreeding so he's correct to say that rape played big a part in the survival of our species hundreds of thousands of years ago.

 

Quite why that should have any impact on current government policy is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Ted Cruz trying to have Antifa declared a terror organisation just before another round of Neo-Nazi marches in Portland.

 

:cornette:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
14 minutes ago, Cade said:

Ted Cruz trying to have Antifa declared a terror organisation just before another round of Neo-Nazi marches in Portland.

 

:cornette:

Watched some of the coverage on the Oregon news station. Over a thousand police there, keeping the what are described as far right, and far left groups apart. There have been some minor fights, but somehow they have closed a bridge and this assists in keeping the groups apart. What a state of affairs, some participants have come from the other side of the country to attend the demonstration, and I still don't really know what it is all about. Ted Cruz should remember there would be none of these problems if his father hadn't killed John Kennedy. I know this is true because Donald Trump said it is, and we know its not a lie if we believe its true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

The man is clearly losing the plot.

I'm expecting a total nervous breakdown during the election campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Cade said:

The man is clearly losing the plot.

I'm expecting a total nervous breakdown during the election campaign.

:jj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Danes not hosting the petted lip man baby. What a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All roads lead to Gorgie
3 hours ago, Cade said:

The man is clearly losing the plot.

I'm expecting a total nervous breakdown during the election campaign.

I would think the majority of the population over there would have a collective breakdown if this tool  somehow gets himself re-elected. Surely a massive turnout will see him ditched. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

"Any Jew that votes Democrat is badly educated or disloyal to the nation"

 

:cornette:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
40 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Any Jew that votes Democrat is badly educated or disloyal to the nation"

 

:cornette:

 

image.png.6ffb3a6b2597b18050fd40c16acd1325.png is more like it I'd say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

I watched Anderson Cooper on CNN last night. He went over claims of awards Trump says he received. One was Man of the Year of Michigan, that one stuck out for me because it was blatantly untrue as there is no such award. I just wondered about the people who support him, it is one thing I guess to accept his tellingh lies constantly, that he would push for gun control backgrounds, and now says he won't, that he was not considering tax changes to compensate for an upcoming recession.

Politicians making promises is something that goes on, we are all guilty to some extent of acceptance. But, this man lies about everything, blatantly, obviously, and without any care that he is deceiving, insulting the intelligence of those who follow and defend him, and in some cases to the point of putting the country and indeed the world in a state of danger economically, militarily, he demands loyalty and gives none particularly to the extent of never telling the truth.

I should add that I also watched Fox news for a while yesterday, their support is no longer back against the wall fight everybody, much to Trumps stated chagrin, their latest poll, and their comments on some of his moves are bothering him greatly.

Edited by bobsharp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
55 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Any Jew that votes Democrat is badly educated or disloyal to the nation"

 

:cornette:

 

It's a shocking statement that should be condemned by every politician in the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
15 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

 

image.png.6ffb3a6b2597b18050fd40c16acd1325.png is more like it I'd say

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalamazoo Jambo
7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Cancelled his trip to Denmark after their PM refused to sell him Greenland I’m hearing :vrface: Talk about throwing your toys out the pram!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/20/trump-greenland-denmark-mette-frederiksen?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

 

 

This would be too on the nose for the Onion to publish *sigh*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874

Who knew the second coming of god would be this racist. Alpha Jambo must be excited and concerned at the same time.

 

Quoting alt-right lunatics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Just watched him for half an hour. He has lost it, he rambles, he lies, e.g. the people of El Paso and Dayton in hospital the victims and the visitors, the doctors left the operating rooms to see me, there were hundreds of people around. They love the United States, and they love me the President. Not from anything I seen and saw reported live.

He is mad at the prime Minister of Denmark, The economy is still the best in history, and the possible recession is fake news.

 But his sinking to the depths of mental breakdown was to me totally revealed when he pointed to the sky, and stated " I am the chosen one." Now do our religious quoters agree with this, Donald Trump and Jesus Christ as equals.

Edited by bobsharp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Gordons Gloves

Jon Snow from C4 tweeting that they believe the real reason that he cancelled the Danish meeting was because Obama was also speaking in Denmark that day and he didn't want the risk of there being a smaller crowd for him than Obama...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Maybe Donnie is right the Danes are nasty, I mean look what they did on Lindisfarne in 793.  Donnie said he has a world class memory!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

Did he actually say: "I am the chosen one."???

 

 

:lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:

I tweeted him. Felt it was only fair & just.

 

:jj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

I tweeted him. Felt it was only fair & just.

 

:jj:

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

👍

And no, it's not under a Presidential name.

 

That ****er's already taken apparently...

 

:seething:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJGJ

He's now the second coming of God...really

 

he tweeted out the claim that Israeli Jews view him as the "second coming of God." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Just to recap today,  called Danish pm very nasty for not selling him Greenland and snubbed state visit, put loyalty test on Jews, anointed himself second coming of God, went batshit on Obama, all over place on gun background checks,  wants to unleash IS fighters into France and Germany,  ending birth right citizenship despite constitution.  

 

Wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
10 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Just watched him for half an hour. He has lost it, he rambles, he lies, e.g. the people of El Paso and Dayton in hospital the victims and the visitors, the doctors left the operating rooms to see me, there were hundreds of people around. They love the United States, and they love me the President. Not from anything I seen and saw reported live.

He is mad at the prime Minister of Denmark, The economy is still the best in history, and the possible recession is fake news.

 But his sinking to the depths of mental breakdown was to me totally revealed when he pointed to the sky, and stated " I am the chosen one." Now do our religious quoters agree with this, Donald Trump and Jesus Christ as equals.

 

Trump is a toilet that has no flush function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Denmark should offer to swap Greenland for California for a laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...