Talbot fans

lsimp77

7 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’ll go against the grain. 

They brought a suppprt that far outweighed anything the majority of spl clubs bring to tynecastle.

They were noisey from start anf cheered their team on.

i thought they were,  a group of fans on a big day out who were enjoying it. Always going to be a few pricks who endulges far too much. Whilst, compared to some my experience of junior football fans they were well behaved!

Though did notice quite a few changes leave at halftime though. Guess they were the part timers?!?!

Seconded. The tired old cliches and stereotypes on this thread are embarrassing.

when we had our  big day out in 2012, I don’t remember many threads here promoting abstinence.

We were our usual quiet selves today, but at least it felt like a proper cup tie. Welcome back any time.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarah O

• whodanny

• Harry Potter

• Forever Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lsimp77 said:

What a strange, strange bunch

Hearts fans are very, very far from being near perfect, I don't think we're in a position to have a pop at ANYONE, been following this club for many years and have came across some wallopers in that time.

51 minutes ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

Hoy, cut some of us a bit of slack at least... ?

Knew I was in trouble seeing a response from that username :lol:

millerjames398

some mob that lot?, the bald guy who was makin a tit of himself nearest to section N in the 1st half, i saw him gettin a half bottle of tonic taken off him on gorgie road by the police before the game,  he looked ****in gutted like, must have thought it was jnrs rules and he could just swig it in his seat during the game, total jake ball?

avhudtheteeshirt
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

I have just done a wee google search on that and the only thing i could find was it is based on some supporter from the 70's who had a speech impediment and when he sang "We'll support you evermore" Eeka peeka pukka po was the closest he could get.

Reminds me of when I was at a Meadowbank V Clyde game, a wee laddie Meadowbank supporter along from me and Gordon Marshall senior, was getting more and more irate at the Clyde fans singing.

All of a sudden while the Clyde fans were shouting "the Bully Wee", up he jumped shouting at them "I bet you don't even know who Napoleon is"???

Gordon Marshall and myself were in stitches!!!!

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Leveinthedream said:

He was class, started crossing himself after the first goal, then came down a few more times.

He tripped a couple times going back to his seat, after gesturing wildly to section N, comedy gold?

Missed the game today due to being away, but from the times they’ve been in Bonnyrigg playing the Rose they come across as your typical west coast weird *****.

2 hours ago, JH-HMFC said:

Might be missing something here but wtf is "Eeka Peeka Pukka Po" all about? 

In the 70’s a Talbot supporter who was deaf and dumb sang that when everyone sang we’ll support you evermore and it stuck and it’s now a sort of club anthem.

21 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Knew I was in trouble seeing a response from that username :lol:

I'll let you off in that case, big difference between East Ayrshire and South Ayrshire ?

Inbred tramps.  Basically Huns apart from the confused boy blessing himself. Delighted  that they came by buses and couldn't pollute our city more than they did. 

Bazzas right boot

Wasn't there but I can bet not as scummy as the celtic and rangers support. 

Half of them are a good argument against human evolution. 

Calebs Grandad
2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

I have just done a wee google search on that and the only thing i could find was it is based on some supporter from the 70's who had a speech impediment and when he sang "We'll support you evermore" Eeka peeka pukka po was the closest he could get.

Did he by any chance accompany himself on the banjo whilst singing? 

They brought a good crowd for their Champions League final in the land of inside toilets and electricity. That said, they’re a bunch of whining idiots who seem to barely understand the rules of football. The amount of times you could hear them taking a hissy fit and complaining after blatant fouls or corners etc being given after blatantly coming off an Auchinleck player was just bizarre. 

part_time_jambo
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

It's Junior football fans. I speak from bitter experience having played (as a trialist) for Bonnyrigg Rose, albeit nearly 40 years ago.

Hello Sir Sean.

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, part_time_jambo said:

Hello Sir Sean.

Lol!

I didn't realise till fairly recently that he also played for "The Rose". But I bet he didn't match my record of scoring in every game, culminating in me netting four goals in my final trial game (against Hillbeath or Hill o' Beath), only to be told I wasn't good enough. WTF??

30 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

He tripped a couple times going back to his seat, after gesturing wildly to section N, comedy gold?

Section N giving him abuse was absolutely hilarious :rofl: . He kept crossing himself and also kept holding up 3 fingers despite the fact that nobody knew what it meant.

Fell down the steps several times as well, one time he slipped on the bottom step and just lay there looking over to Section N as if to say "Aw **** they're going to love this.".

Then right at the end some Gary Glitter tribute act joined him :rofl: .

The Apprentice
49 minutes ago, pablo said:

Inbred tramps.  Basically Huns apart from the confused boy blessing himself. Delighted  that they came by buses and couldn't pollute our city more than they did. 

There were 4 Talbot fans walking down Gorgie road chanting ‘Oh ah up the RA’ before the game. Odd behaviour.

19 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

There were 4 Talbot fans walking down Gorgie road chanting ‘Oh ah up the RA’ before the game. Odd behaviour.

I hope someone had a word with them .

vermin .. 

Hats off to them. In the boozer before and good form. Supporting their team in big numbers and to the end. Credit to their club. A few arseholes maybe but we have these sorts too. 

millerjames398
50 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Section N giving him abuse was absolutely hilarious :rofl: . He kept crossing himself and also kept holding up 3 fingers despite the fact that nobody knew what it meant.

Fell down the steps several times as well, one time he slipped on the bottom step and just lay there looking over to Section N as if to say "Aw **** they're going to love this.".

Then right at the end some Gary Glitter tribute act joined him :rofl: .

Aye he was very animated?, i was sitting in sect G, but could see him getting into a bit of verbals with the punters in N, noticed some bird trying to haul him back up the stairs by the neck, a sight to behold, never put him off though?

34 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Probably because they think we are mini huns.

Can't think why. 

9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hats off to them. In the boozer before and good form. Supporting their team in big numbers and to the end. Credit to their club. A few arseholes maybe but we have these sorts too. 

They had a table in the Gorgie Suite ane they were brand new, especialy the tall blonde ;) 

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

They dont support rangers or celtic. Makes them fine by me.

Tell that to the group of teenagers that got off an AT coach as I walked by it with full Rangers tracksuits on. Weird bunch. 

:cornette:

Blackford Hearts
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Lol!

I didn't realise till fairly recently that he also played for "The Rose". But I bet he didn't match my record of scoring in every game, culminating in me netting four goals in my final trial game (against Hillbeath or Hill o' Beath), only to be told I wasn't good enough. WTF??

Nice to hear you’re over being released ?

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Can't think why. 

you think we are mini huns, well seems that way, you keep going on about it.

Blackford Hearts
7 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Naw ahmm nawwww..........?

Ha ha. Even a trial makes you better than most people at football. Definitely me anyway!!! 

2 hours ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

I'll let you off in that case, big difference between East Ayrshire and South Ayrshire ?

I'll take your word for it :lol:

Most of them don't travel this far for their holidays to be fair. The players got to play on a million pound pitch and the fans had a chance to ride on a tram and see the castle.

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Can't think why. 

Because of people like you, who are desperate to keep the tag alive?

Forever Hearts
3 hours ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Oh I dunno.  Was feeling quite benevolent towards them at the end, til we were walking back to the car at Roseburn and some weejie prick was muttering something about “you’re only zombies in disguise” whilst looking straight at us.  Switherered between keeping schtum or getting ripped into him.  Decided on the former, as he had lots of pals and ..... he had lots of pals.

"Weejie prick?" Take it you skipped geography lessons at school?

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, charlatans said:

In the 70’s a Talbot supporter who was deaf and dumb sang that when everyone sang we’ll support you evermore and it stuck and it’s now a sort of club anthem.

Yep, abusing disabled people seems to be their thing

highlandjambo3
On 10/02/2019 at 18:35, Lord BJ said:

I’ll go against the grain. 

They brought a suppprt that far outweighed anything the majority of spl clubs bring to tynecastle.

They were noisey from start anf cheered their team on.

i thought they were,  a group of fans on a big day out who were enjoying it. Always going to be a few pricks who endulges far too much. Whilst, compared to some my experience of junior football fans they were well behaved!

Though did notice quite a few changes leave at halftime though. Guess they were the part timers?!?!

Yes.... part time AL fans.... full time cheek fans ( some of them)

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Can't think why. 

Take a day or a year off. You're exceptionally boring. 

The ones I had the pleasure of meeting outside were utter twats. Trying to intimidate people who were with children and lassies who were on their own. Big proper hard types like.

Inbred sister fisting wanks.

highlandjambo3
On 10/02/2019 at 22:10, Dallas Green said:

The ones I had the pleasure of meeting outside were utter twats. Trying to intimidate people who were with children and lassies who were on their own. Big proper hard types like.

Inbred sister fisting wanks.

Sounds like our leith chums (aka scums)

11 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Take a day or a year off. You're exceptionally boring. 

So you disagree we look like mini huns? The guy with a UJ mug as his avatar.

SpruceBringsteen

Read elsewhere that they were laying on the Skacel/refugee chants and monkey noises. 

I've run the numbers through my computer, and the result is that they can go **** themselves.

33 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Read elsewhere that they were laying on the Skacel/refugee chants and monkey noises. 

I've run the numbers through my computer, and the result is that they can go **** themselves.

Skacel chants and monkey noises/gestures?

Could be any one of Celtic, Rangers or Hibs fans. 

Edited by lsimp77