1. Celtic - 56,970
2. Rangers - 49,576
3. Hibees - 17,457
4. Hearts - 17,377
5. Aberdeen - 15,326

Pinched fae Hibs.net 

That might just change after Sunday

My word those hobos will cling on to anything

How many times have Hibs topped Hearts support in modern times ??

I doubt it would be  more than they have won the SC  in total 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• luckydug

• Nookie Bear

• haveyouheard 22

So so they do. their shelter looks half empty every home game. Their ST holders don’t bother their arse going anymore. They sold STs for a few quid to concessions and students (something their junkie adults use by the way robbing their club) and they count that. Next season they will lose thousands. Back to natural order right enough

E61B688E-4C5C-42F3-90A5-B554E44EEDC3.gif.859f143fc02d93ef13d04e38063cc41c.gif

Edited by 1971fozzy

3 minutes ago, EH11 said:

But do they boo their team as well as a good section of our support does? 

Most supports boo their team when served up rubbish at the end of a game. Did you not know that ? Give it a rest ffs. 

3 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

1. Celtic - 56,970
2. Rangers - 49,576
3. Hibees - 17,457
4. Hearts - 17,377
5. Aberdeen - 15,326

Pinched fae Hibs.net 

With home games v Celtic Aberdeen and Hibs to come, I think we will be overtaking them. 

Lets look at the averages at the end of the season after the split and they've played their last batch of bottom six fixtures v Hamilton, Dundee, St Mirren etc etc

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

as was pointed out in another thread hearts will struggle to attract new supporters due to the volume of bigots and racists in our support

who would want to start doing something which involved being surrounded by vast numbers of undesirables like that - just ask the goncalves family and those Motherwell players and jimmy dunne seems to be mentioned a lot too

i must admit I was sceptical when I read that original point but looks like it's proven to be correct

:(

6 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

1. Celtic - 56,970
2. Rangers - 49,576
3. Hibees - 17,457
4. Hearts - 17,377
5. Aberdeen - 15,326

Pinched fae Hibs.net 

When you make up the crowds they are bound to look bigger than Hearts,  like everything hibs do its fancifull,

from crowds to their brazil like flair football style,.

To paraphrase the Newcastle fans song (To the tune of “ he’s got the whole wide world in his hands” )

you get a free hibs season ticket 

with a Big Mac meal X 3

hibs are a massive club 

ARE THEY **** 

fabienleclerq
32 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

as was pointed out in another thread hearts will struggle to attract new supporters due to the volume of bigots and racists in our support

who would want to start doing something which involved being surrounded by vast numbers of undesirables like that - just ask the goncalves family and those Motherwell players and jimmy dunne seems to be mentioned a lot too

i must admit I was sceptical when I read that original point but looks like it's proven to be correct

:rofl:shut up.

33 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

hibz 

40 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Roaster. 

46 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Meanwhile, here's one of yours.

raci.png

Ah stats pinched from Hibs.net who pinched from the Scotsman, who pinched from Transfermarkt. (But hey at least the Scotsman acknowledged the website this time)...

I wonder how long the Scotsman have been watching for this statistical blip...odd that they choose to print a clickbait article like this after a random 25 matches (not after half a season, or even at the turn of the year)...

Now for the fun part...for Hibs to maintain their current 3rd place they will need to attract a bigger crowd for their next home game against Hamilton than they did against Aberdeen in their last fixture...unlikely I would suggest. You have got to love stats!!!

So all Hibs need to do to keep their average attendance up is not play any more home games this season...to be fair they have already  made sure that there will no second derby game at Easter Road so they do seem very committed to this goal!!!

53 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Nailed it. 

4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

We win the bigotry contest though. 

Up Yee Hibs!

I rank that alongside our Tennants Sixes triumphs. 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Our midweek attendance is toiling. Average will look different at the end  and next season 

Yep, look at the supports Dundee and Livi brought...lucky if it was 500 combined.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Our midweek attendance is toiling. Average will look different at the end  and next season 

Correct

Why are we playing 3 midweek home games in a month during winter - Hibs don’t. 

58 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

They outsell us about once every fifteen years.

Usually when they are on a very rare upward trend and we are on a downer.

I think these figures will have changed radically by the end of the season.

Given your posting history I think you might be at the wind up with your bigots comments but we do have an owner who will sort out the bigots before it affects our potential fan base of the future.

One other thing even though our fans are sometimes queiter than they should be they do stick with the club through the bad times which is more than can be said for Hibs fans who are already starting to do their disappearing act.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Yep, look at the supports Dundee and Livi brought...lucky if it was 500 combined.

Yip but it was more like 400 combined ?

7 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

1. Celtic - 56,970
2. Rangers - 49,576
3. Hibees - 17,457
4. Hearts - 17,377
5. Aberdeen - 15,326

Pinched fae Hibs.net 

Scotsman today

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/each-of-the-42-scottish-league-clubs-average-home-attendance-ranked-in-order-1-4870515

1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

They outsell us about once every fifteen years.

Usually when they are on a very rare upward trend and we are on a downer.

I think these figures will have changed radically by the end of the season.

Given your posting history I think you might be at the wind up with your bigots comments but we do have an owner who will sort out the bigots before it affects our potential fan base of the future.

One other thing even though our fans are sometimes queiter than they should be they do stick with the club through the bad times which is more than can be said for Hibs fans who are already starting to do their disappearing act.

3 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Is this the attendance stats where hibs state attendance as 16500 even though one and a half stands are empty? 

Yes

Police and council have the true attendance figures if anyone wants to ask them 

Brighton Jambo
33 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Meanwhile, here's one of yours.

raci.png

Do we know what whatever happened to him after that incident?  Did he get a ban/charged?

16 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The stats suggest they aren’t disappearing. 

The Apprentice

There’s always an arguement around actual attendance vs tickets sold. Their attendances for the ‘big games’ must be pushing that figure up because the away end at ER is completely empty bar a few hundred away fans and there is more empty seats than people in the Famous 5. 

queensferryjambo
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

The stats don't seem to tally up with what we see on Sportscene though do they?

There have been plenty of examples of Hibs giving attendances of 16K/17K and there is no chance that is what was really in attendance.

2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

The stats don't seem to tally up with what we see on Sportscene though do they?

There have been plenty of examples of Hibs giving attendances of 16K/17K and there is no chance that is what was really in attendance.

Aye, I was just kidding tbh

their stats are a farce!

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

They will this afternoon.

They only managed 16200 against Aberdeen be lucky if 14k Hibs fans.

About 2500 down on previous home game against Aberdeen.

Check your stats .

44 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

We win the bigotry contest though. 

Up Yee Hibs!

You mustn’t have read the “Fans Fighting” thread on Hibs.nut. They are currently going through a bit of an identity crisis at the moment, and their ‘republican’ minded fans are not happy with the racist behaviour their club showed to poor wee Lenny. A growing section of their support now protest against the club and fight with the other supporters, referring to them as Hunbernians..

#hunbernian