Mourinho Sacked

Nookie Bear

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Apparently the Spanish press are touting Maureen for the Real job. If it happened it would be extremely funny if he has goosed them for £24million just to go to Real a few weeks later.

Hopefully do as bad a job as he did at Man U or first time round at Madrid. There’s only so many clubs with the size of cheque book he requires going around.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pheasant Plucker

• Seymour M Hersh

• Unknown user

Seymour M Hersh
On 20/12/2018 at 11:27, Smithee said:

Hearts will never win the league because of people discussing another team on a Hearts forum, that's what you said. It was bollocks mate.

If only it was as simple as ending chat on here about EPL teams. Sod our injury list and all the other reasons let's just stop talking about football outwith Tynecastle.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

If only it was as simple as ending chat on here about EPL teams. Sod our injury list and all the other reasons let's just stop talking about football outwith Tynecastle.

:rofl:

yay we are going to win the league

I just find it baffling there are supporters who don’t have a general interest in football aside from Hearts?

Its like paranoia. Being seen to show interest elsewhere will somehow make them seem less a Hearts supporter? 

Im 44,  in the late 70s and into the 80s when I started to realise what football and the world was,  most Hearts/Hibs/ A N Other teams. fans adopted an English team....not support(before some get hot under the collar) just showed an interest.....Generations before mine too

It probably stemmed from the days Scots players swarmed English football and were some of the best around. 

Can’t say i’ve ever cried into my pie when Chelsea/Spurs/Liverpool etc..lost,  or I went on a bender when they won a trophy!  

7 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Apparently the Spanish press are touting Maureen for the Real job. If it happened it would be extremely funny if he has goosed them for £24million just to go to Real a few weeks later.

No doubt his agent will be feeding stuff to the media  - like he did a couple of weeks ago I'm sure, when a report appeared in UK media saying Jose had had  a meeting with Man U who confirmed they were happy with him. 

Hard to see him ever going back to Real considering what happened on his first stint - it's well known the players mutinied & ignored him.

Taking the Man U job now would be an excellent proposition.

Get them playing more attacking.. Bring Pogba and Sanchez back into the team to improve their play..

Get credit for changing things round when actually almost any man in the street could have done the same..

Not watching Cardiff v Man Utd but looking at reports if these players suddenly produce it will certainly confirm the changes to football brought by likes of Guardiola and Klopp.

Trust your players, play with freedom within good attacking systems. 

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not watching Cardiff v Man Utd but looking at reports if these players suddenly produce it will certainly confirm the changes to football brought by likes of Guardiola and Klopp.

They MU are looking good going forward Cardiff unlucky to be 4-1 down though

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Feels like Jose getting the boot signals the end of the thoughtful, slow, possession-based game. 

Thank feck. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Man Utd now just 6 points off 4th place. 

8 if Chelsea win later. 

Players should be feckin ashamed of themselves. They won’t be though.

rudi must stay
22 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Players should be feckin ashamed of themselves. They won’t be though.

that was the style Mourinho wanted, as he bottled it and thought nothing was capable with these players and he was sitting waiting for the pay day hes got. Plus can you imagine Mourinho in the dressing room, we heard him in the papers, must have been even worse there. And he's your boss, that can demoralise anyone. Guys like Lingaard, Martial can hold their head high as pros as they have improved, the rest of them I can't blame them at all