Mourinho Sacked

Nookie Bear

Pheasant Plucker
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You said discussing not putting in money. Just Hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen etc get my money. And Edinburgh City. 

Fair enough if you didn't mean that. 

It all stems from this though. Potential hearts fans who have an english team would rather stay in and watch them than go to Tynecastle. Their kids will get a Man U/ Liverpool/ whoever is doing well at that time strip instead of a Hearts one. That potential investment is gone and we are in perpetual mediocrity waiting on a cup win every 10-20 years, when we should be doing so much better, especially with fan donations etc

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pheasant Plucker

• Seymour M Hersh

• Unknown user

1 hour ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

This is why Hearts will never win the league, the so called "fans" who are more interested in discussing the goings on of some EPL team 300 miles away on our own club forum, are the same ones who will decry edinburgh folk who support Rangers or Celtic ! Narrow minded to say the least - WGAF?

Not everyone lives in Edinburgh. Hearts get plenty of my cash. Why not discuss English football? It's a football forum, discussing Jose Mourinho makes not a bit of difference to how Hearts perform. 

rudi must stay
23 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Even stranger then.

I'm sure if he does well he'll stay. Molde are small fry's compared to Man Utd. 55% win ratio, always rated him tactically. We'll see but I think he'll improve Man Utd and do alright, although maybe not top 4. That's a big ask

18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Not everyone lives in Edinburgh. Hearts get plenty of my cash. Why not discuss English football? It's a football forum, discussing Jose Mourinho makes not a bit of difference to how Hearts perform. 

Considering everything Hearts and Scottish football attendances are really good. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

I'm sure if he does well he'll stay. Molde are small fry's compared to Man Utd. 55% win ratio, always rated him tactically. We'll see but I think he'll improve Man Utd and do alright, although maybe not top 4. That's a big ask

I'm not sure the Cardiff fans rate tactically or otherwise. 

4 hours ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Dont take it personally bud, but if you'd rather put money into an English team, thats your perogative. You cant complain about Hearts though if you havent given everything you can like myself and a lot of other true fans. Staying and singing doesnt count as much as cold hard cash in this day and age - Thats the facts Im afraid.

Did you even read the post which you quoted? Clearly said that money was given to FoH, season tickets, every game.

Hate this JKB attitude of ‘you can only support Hearts, or else you aren’t a true fan’. Absolutely tragic

Pheasant Plucker
4 hours ago, Ross21 said:

Did you even read the post which you quoted? Clearly said that money was given to FoH, season tickets, every game.

Hate this JKB attitude of ‘you can only support Hearts, or else you aren’t a true fan’. Absolutely tragic

No, whats "Absolutely tragic" is you would rather spend money on a more successful team which you have no affiliation for rather than put it to Hearts. You probably dont even have this seasons strips and I bet you call your English team "we" when youve never even been to a game. Also, pro tip - read all posts before diving in head first.

been here before
1 hour ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

No, whats "Absolutely tragic" is you would rather spend money on a more successful team which you have no affiliation for rather than put it to Hearts. You probably dont even have this seasons strips and I bet you call your English team "we" when youve never even been to a game. Also, pro tip - read all posts before diving in head first.

Do you put every single spare penny you have into Hearts. Buy only the basic, minimum food you need? No luxuries? No pints before the games? No nights out, no takeaways or odd bars of chocolate? Ever. Eat only basic food? Walk when you can instead of driving or using public transport? Wear extra clothes around the house instead of spending it on heating?

Then at the end of the month you take all the cash you have left and fire it into the club?

Because if you dont you're coming over as even more of a sanctimonious uber hole than you obviously already are.

2 hours ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

That's a fair point. However you started out by saying discussing other teams was the problem, which it isn't. I do agree, that this two teams things is nonsense when people start saying 'we and the like.

I follow Chelsea and watch their games but my cash goes to Hearts and I don't consider myself a Chelsea supporter nor would I say 'we' when referring to them. This is despite being much closer to Stamford Bridge than Tynecastle and attending Chelsea games would be much easier for me but when I have a free weekend Tynecastle is where I'll head.

Pheasant Plucker
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Do you put every single spare penny you have into Hearts. Buy only the basic, minimum food you need? No luxuries? No pints before the games? No nights out, no takeaways or odd bars of chocolate? Ever. Eat only basic food? Walk when you can instead of driving or using public transport? Wear extra clothes around the house instead of spending it on heating?

Then at the end of the month you take all the cash you have left and fire it into the club?

Because if you dont you're coming over as even more of a sanctimonious uber hole than you obviously already are.

Doesn't every one? Look i'm not going to stand for some part timer question my allegiance, even if it is with lame insults. "Uber hole" how old are you? 12?

been here before
58 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Doesn't every one? Look i'm not going to stand for some part timer question my allegiance, even if it is with lame insults. "Uber hole" how old are you? 12?

No-one is questioning your "allegience" thats you just being a drama queen.

Its more your self appointed role as judge and jury as to how people should spend their money in relation to Hearts.

Now calm down and stop acting like your 12.

Pheasant Plucker
36 minutes ago, been here before said:

No-one is questioning your "allegience" thats you just being a drama queen.

Its more your self appointed role as judge and jury as to how people should spend their money in relation to Hearts.

Now calm down and stop acting like your 12.

My 12 what?

Like I said to the other guy if you are happy to spend money on an English team because they are de rigeur  rather than back Hearts thats up to you. I just think you should be more grateful to the real fans who saved the club. Also talk of self appointed judge etc, if you are going to get upset when you are proven wrong or someone disagrees with you, maybe this isnt the place for you.

been here before
21 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

My 12 what?

Like I said to the other guy if you are happy to spend money on an English team because they are de rigeur  rather than back Hearts thats up to you. I just think you should be more grateful to the real fans who saved the club. Also talk of self appointed judge etc, if you are going to get upset when you are proven wrong or someone disagrees with you, maybe this isnt the place for you.

Thats just ramblimg slavering.

14 hours ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

It all stems from this though. Potential hearts fans who have an english team would rather stay in and watch them than go to Tynecastle. Their kids will get a Man U/ Liverpool/ whoever is doing well at that time strip instead of a Hearts one. That potential investment is gone and we are in perpetual mediocrity waiting on a cup win every 10-20 years, when we should be doing so much better, especially with fan donations etc

I love the big games in the english premier league, but not one would come first before a visit to tynecastle.

30 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

My 12 what?

Behave, you were giving people a row for discussing another team, saying that's why hearts will never win the league, you can't blame them for pointing and laughing!

Discussing another team on a Hearts forum, that's what'll stop us winning the league. Discussing another team on a Hearts forum. 

Pheasant Plucker
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Behave, you were giving people a row for discussing another team, saying that's why hearts will never win the league, you can't blame them for pointing and laughing!

Discussing another team on a Hearts forum, that's what'll stop us winning the league. Discussing another team on a Hearts forum. 

Whats this? ? Another one who cant read. Hearts will never get better as long as there are plastic EPL fans who prioritise that over Hearts. fact.

2 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Whats this? ? Another one who cant read. Hearts will never get better as long as there are plastic EPL fans who prioritise that over Hearts. fact.

I can read, here's what you actually said.

"This is why Hearts will never win the league, the so called "fans" who are more interested in discussing the goings on of some EPL team 300 miles away on our own club forum, are the same ones who will decry edinburgh folk who support Rangers or Celtic ! Narrow minded to say the least - WGAF?"

Pheasant Plucker
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I can read, here's what you actually said.

"This is why Hearts will never win the league, the so called "fans" who are more interested in discussing the goings on of some EPL team 300 miles away on our own club forum, are the same ones who will decry edinburgh folk who support Rangers or Celtic ! Narrow minded to say the least - WGAF?"

Thats giving someone a row? Aw, bless. Read the whole thread rather than cherry pick. Do you disagree that fans prioritising EPL teams over their local team hampers said team in terms of finance etc?

20 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Thats giving someone a row? Aw, bless. Read the whole thread rather than cherry pick. Do you disagree that fans prioritising EPL teams over their local team hampers said team in terms of finance etc?

Hearts will never win the league because of people discussing another team on a Hearts forum, that's what you said. It was bollocks mate.

Pheasant Plucker
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hearts will never win the league because of people discussing another team on a Hearts forum, that's what you said. It was bollocks mate.

Does it hamper Hearts when people like you prioritise EPL teams over them, yes or no?

26 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Does it hamper Hearts when people like you prioritise EPL teams over them, yes or no?

Is it true that Hearts will never win the league because of people discussing Man U on kickback?

been here before
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Is it true that Hearts will never win the league because of people discussing Man U on kickback?

Yes it is.

It is also true Hearts will never win the league because some random refers to an English team as "we" and has never seen them play.

I feel partly responsible that Hearts will never win the league because I havent bought this years kit. 

Just now, been here before said:

Yes it is.

It is also true Hearts will never win the league because some random refers to an English team as "we" and has never seen them play.

I feel partly responsible that Hearts will never win the league because I havent bought this years kit. 

I'm not focused enough, I should be sitting here focusing on winning the league instead of talking about discussing Man U. 

We are the problem. 

Pheasant Plucker
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Yes it is.

13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I see whats going on here, you've backed yourself into a corner trying to be smart and now know whatever you say next - you're going to look silly. I've explained it all through the thread, you're still cherry picking. Thats fine, was just looking for a discussion but I dont think you are capable of  that. You enjoy paying for sky super sunday and i'll support hearts. ☺️

Pheasant Plucker
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm not focused enough, I should be sitting here focusing on winning the league instead of talking about discussing Man U. 

We are the problem. 

Case in point.

been here before
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

So basically it’s Smithee’s fault Hearts haven’t won the league in my lifetime. 

And yours.

Unless you've got Hearts curtains in your livingroom.

Just now, Des Lynam said:

So basically it’s Smithee’s fault Hearts haven’t won the league in my lifetime. 

Look I'm working today but I'll try and get some solid concentration in before the Aberdeen game tonight and tomorrow. 

Just now, been here before said:

And yours.

Unless you've got Hearts curtains in your livingroom.

I used to have a Newcastle duvet cover and pillow set. 

The guilt I feel to fellow fans....

been here before
16 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Ken. Its a nightmare. Ive never ever had

Sky, never followed another team and pay little, if any, attention to English or any other foreign football.

Im part of the problem though. Ive missed about 8 games home and away in the last few years, have a ST, FOH subs, bairns in Jnr Jambos etc but im not a real super duper uberfan on a messageboard like some.

Sometimes if Hearts arent playing I give Edinburgh City 12 sheets to watch them.

Im sorry.

Edited by been here before

21 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I planned a trip to St James for an fa cup tie while our winter break is on. I trust we will lose the Derby by a record margin now. My apologies! 

22 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Just so I’m clear, can we still talk about other Scottish teams?

Not until we get our own house in order first, or something.

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not until we get our own house in order first, or something.

That’s good to know. I feel like someone can compile a list of things we should avoid talking about and their consequences if we do. 

“Talk about Hibs - Won’t win the League Cup”

”Post what we’re getting our mum for Christmas - Away draw in the Scottish Cup”

That kinda thing. 

All that self righteous pish from the boy that posted this in the derby tickets thread.

On 18/12/2018 at 13:37, Pheasant Plucker said:

Not been to a game in 10 years and got a ticket nae bother.

Leeds United rumour they are signing James Milner on loan in January isn't thought to be credible. 

I didn't need to spend any money to find that out. 

("Why didn't you talk about Chris Hamilton coming in for the Aberdeen game instead - you're not a true Hearts fan") 

is it just spending money on other teams who are not in the same league as hearts that will cost us the title, or does it apply to all money spent?

i bought a a ps4 game the other day and im concerned that by not spending that money on a Tynecastle park tartan cushion ive now cost us the league?

:sad: sorry guys

3 hours ago, reidyq said:

All that self righteous pish from the boy that posted this in the derby tickets thread.

:laugh: jings, crivvens AND help ma Boab!

WheatfieldWarrior
4 hours ago, reidyq said:

Ticket was in the Hibs End though...….

Pasquale for King
On 19/12/2018 at 20:01, Seymour M Hersh said:

Even stranger then.

£1.8m loan and £7.2m to make it permanent.not so strange. Money talks. They said he’s based his managerial style on Ferguson, his old assistant Phelan back. It’s got Fergies fingerprints all over it.

Seymour M Hersh
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

£1.8m loan and £7.2m to make it permanent.not so strange. Money talks. They said he’s based his managerial style on Ferguson, his old assistant Phelan back. It’s got Fergies fingerprints all over it.

If it's not so strange can you point me in the direction of a similar deal? I wonder if they looked at his Cardiff record before appointing him and you'd think they'd have been warned off demento's suggestions after Moyes. 

Seymour M Hersh

Apparently the Spanish press are touting Maureen for the Real job. If it happened it would be extremely funny if he has goosed them for £24million just to go to Real a few weeks later.

17 hours ago, reidyq said:

Frank-Spencer-358906.thumb.jpg.0b3bbee2278101a7948a2c8db4d62134.jpg

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

If it's not so strange can you point me in the direction of a similar deal? I wonder if they looked at his Cardiff record before appointing him and you'd think they'd have been warned off demento's suggestions after Moyes. 

Sorry I tried and failed to insinuate it was about cash for Molde, as for the Man Utd side of things they look like they maybe want to bring someone in at the end of the season if Ole is a failure. He said today it’s easier to coach good players than bad ooft ?