McLaughlin

lsimp77

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

No we dont.

A top quality and competent keeper is exactly what we need/miss. Instead we’ve got a zibby malkowski regen in goal. 

A_A wehatethehibs

It was yet another keeper cock up which was the first domino to fall tonight, folk actually rate Zlamal. Absolute madness, bring back flapjack 

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

It was yet another keeper cock up which was the first domino to fall tonight, folk actually rate Zlamal. Absolute madness, bring back flapjack 

The day this happens, I'll be chucking it 

been here before
11 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Delusional 

Though unsurprising,

Aye go on then explain to us in your own words, how you think Hearts should go about getting him back.

Transfer fee, wages, length of contract.

Then come back and tell us about being delusional.

Insipid and unsurprising.

Holyrood_Hearts
43 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

It’s not that bad!

Liam Kelly looks pretty decent and one we should hopefully be keeping track of...Bobby is someone you want to be good and suppport but nowhere near reliable enough....

I genuinely don't remember Hamilton having as many howlers as this clown we have in goals. 

Whatever the argument MacDonald is light years ahead of both, we have went miles backwards in this department 

EastSideJambo
38 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Bobby is worse than ****ing Jack Hamilton man

I disagree. He made a poor judgement call at the penalty. Otherwise he was largely blameless and without him we could've been 3 down at HT 

That's how much of a disjointed disgrace that was tonight. That's at the door of the manager 

Bobby was left exposed tonight by a disgraceful performance in front of him 

Said from very early on that Bobby will have breathtaking saves but couldn’t read a game of football if it was spelt out in giant letters on the electronic ad boards. His general play and judgement is woeful. Hopefully Doyle turns out to be half decent because Bobby is horrendous albeit very likeable.

Arnold Rothstein
52 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye go on then explain to us in your own words, how you think Hearts should go about getting him back.

Who suggested we sign him? 

We need to sign new players in the summer, no.1 target should be a keeper. McLaughlin was solid and did everything by the book. A keeper like that was always going to be difficult to replace.

Bobby has had some good games and made some great saves. The reason we were 0-0 after the hour was because Bobby had made a good saves and got his angles bang on forcing the Livi players to hit the post and miss one 2nd half.  He has become increasingly more erratic as the season has went on however and the 2nd half was as bad as I’ve seen, Hughes and shoddy defending across the board not helping matters.

11 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Said from very early on that Bobby will have breathtaking saves but couldn’t read a game of football if it was spelt out in giant letters on the electronic ad boards. His general play and judgement is woeful. Hopefully Doyle turns out to be half decent because Bobby is horrendous albeit very likeable.

I didn't catch the game this evening thankfully, however he has been very suspect to crosses and shots on goal at times - why can't he simply catch the ball rather than parry it away, frustrating as hell at times.

Great shot stopper but must try harder.

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Do you regularly struggle with the English language?

We miss him and are a poorer team with him no longer here.

stirlingshirejambo
7 hours ago, DVB said:

Bobby was our best player first half.

Some awful performance tonight much worse than Bobby. 

Hardly our best player he made save he had to due to his mistakes giving away chances. He was woeful from his decision making to his shot stopping to his attempts at punching to his kicking. Time he had a rest 

Pining for jack hamilton is exactly the kind of hysterical, nonsense reaction this place is famous for. Amazing stuff. Our third choice keeper this season is better than him. Hamilton now is somehow worse than he was with us. 

8 hours ago, DVB said:

Bobby was our best player first half.

Some awful performance tonight much worse than Bobby. 

Got to agree with both points, entirely.

Bobby was MoTM in the 1st half. 

He was also getting zero protection from the cheat in the middle, he was moaning to him constantly about it, what happens, he gets pissed off, lunges at the ball and gets temporarily sent off and the whole dynamics of the game change. 

That referee changed his performance in the 2nd half and every single one of our players knew it. 

Bobby has made some fantastic saves last night, but what is telling is Levein has in a couple of interviews (Edinburgh live, evening news and bbc I think picked up on) slated Zlamal for the decision to come for that ball that led to the penalty as well as multiple punches instead of catches in the first half

said that his unusual panick spread to the other players.

the online “first” team exposure that I know that Doyle has had for Hearts was the challenge cup for the u21’s v Ross County and he had a bit of a nightmare for there first goal 

however, he is an international keeper (of recent times as well who has played for a good few years at a decent enough level down south

im not advocating calling for Bobby’s head but i wouldn’t be surprised to see Doyle starting at Pittodrie next Saturday 

10 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He kept us in the game in the first half and most of the second. He  made a mistake at the penalty, I missed the 4th and 5th goals because I went to the toilet but that hammering wasn't down to him imo.