• EastSideJambo

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Fraggle Rock

• Bridge of Djoum

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Future's Maroon

I think it’s be a score draw.

as long as we don’t throw away stupid goals early on like Ibrox we have a shot, obviously with the players missing it’ll be difficult. But for me, at Tynecastle we CAN beat anyone, sometimes with a bit of luck.

An early red for them would help matters.

Edit: Not happy about thread title, should be The Rangers, not Glasgow Rangers. They’re deid.

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

THE Glasgow Rangers surely ?

Just now, frankblack said:

Sevco actually.

Glasgow Rangers was liquidated.

Thread title needs updated. 

Bridge of Djoum

I'm not having this ''Glasgow Rangers'' pish.

It'll be 2-1 Hearts. A dull game, lightened up only by the ball getting zoomed into the stands by Michael Smith, only to nearly take the heid aff a young girl wearing a burka. We all look on in horror until the aforementioned garment falls off revealing Steven Yaxley-Lennon, who'd snuck in under disguise. His face has been mashed by the ball and he's crying. Dropped his pie, too.

2-1 Hearts. Mon the lads.

Can’t wait to see what team is picked tomorrow. Good chance for the players to redeem themselves after that shitshow last weekend. 

10 minutes ago, Ministry MK2 said:

2-0 for Rangers. Pretty comfortable win I imagine. 

? Teams don’t win comfortably at Tynecastle these days.

I think the currants have one won away game all season (At St Midden). 

We will get a result tomorrow. 

34 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Genuinely no idea what to expect. 

This.    

A win would repair most of the damage to the team's confidence and momentum.   Most important game of the season so far in that respect.

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Comfortable Hun win my tadger. Stick yer negativity up yer Bournville Boulevards.  

They are feckin crap and I reckon we can do the wanks. We are at a low ebb and a game at home against these twat featured feckers is just what we need.

Feck the lot of these bigoted, crusty knobbed toalies. 

2-1 to the Hearts. 

I want our team to have this attitude. But that’s the difference between fan and player sometimes. 

Rangers have puzzlingly gained this (slight) fear factor for a team that aren’t really all that much. 

But as ever it’s how we play.  

Against anyone you can take a pumping if you come out the tunnel apprehensive and timid. 

We need to get back to basics and start fighting again. Some people don’t want it but I’d get Haring up top to bulldoze them at the back.  

Tippy tappy shite tomorrow plays into their hands. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So, by your assessment, we will win or we will loose yes?

Might draw?

57 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

? Teams don’t win comfortably at Tynecastle these days.

I think the currants have one won away game all season (At St Midden). 

We will get a result tomorrow. 

We are on a terrible run of form. Rangers are a decent side. No reason why they couldn’t beat us reasonably comfortable. If we think otherwise we are kidding ourselves. This will be a tough match. 

2 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I think it’s be a score draw.

as long as we don’t throw away stupid goals early on like Ibrox we have a shot, obviously with the players missing it’ll be difficult. But for me, at Tynecastle we CAN beat anyone, sometimes with a bit of luck.

An early red for them would help matters.

Edit: Not happy about thread title, should be The Rangers, not Glasgow Rangers. They’re deid.

More chance of an early red for us with Madden as the ref. We have a chance if we go at them like we did in the 4-0 Celtic game. Sit back and we would be as well just giving them the three points now.

If Christophe is back we should have a bit more fight than in past weeks. However, we’ve got bugger all up front so I think we’re in for another defeat. Sickening Sunday, sadly.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

1-0 Hearts against the Rangers, hankerchief to dry my seat prior to KO as its raining all day the morra.

better remember my bag of tins for the food bank.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

This.    

A win would repair most of the damage to the team's confidence and momentum.   Most important game of the season so far in that respect.

Yip, especially with rangers at hibs and Celtic this month as well. 

A win could keep us in about 2nd.

The Goalscoring Knee

We will have to play like men possessed tomorrow to even have a sliver of a chance of winning 1-0.

So let's play like men possessed.

Nelly Terraces

1. Has to be an 'in your face, win the battles' style approach from us. Along with getting the ball quicker, none if this waiting for the opposition to get set & in position nonsense 

2. MacLean & Wighton nowhere near the team hopefully. Give a youngster a chance up front & have the midfield work like **** in supporting him when we're attacking. 

3-0 Hearts. FT SEVCO. 

Edited by Nelly Terraces

10 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

1. Has to be an 'in your face, win the battles' style approach from us. Along with getting the ball quicker, none if this waiting for the opposition to get set & in position nonsense 

2. MacLean & Wighton nowhere near the team hopefully. Give a youngster a chance up front & have the midfield work like **** in supporting him when we're attacking. 

3-0 Hearts. FT SEVCO. 

Which youngster do you suggest? 

Most of the young strikers are out on loan. 

Mclean will be playing. 

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Comfortable Hun win my tadger. Stick yer negativity up yer Bournville Boulevards.  

They are feckin crap and I reckon we can do the wanks. We are at a low ebb and a game at home against these twat featured feckers is just what we need.

Feck the lot of these bigoted, crusty knobbed toalies. 

2-1 to the Hearts. 

Well said, Jonno.

These throbbers won't know what to do with tbemselves when we pump the new club

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Well said, Jonno.

These throbbers won't know what to do with tbemselves when we pump the new club

Let's hope Levein can do what he's so far failed to do as Hearts manager at home to Rangers and get a win 

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

1st goal crucial. Get it we go on to win.

Lose it and there's no way back.

Fair Assessment. Lose the first goal and there is not a chance we will win. Score it and there is a chance of winning. 

14 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Mclean will be playing. 

Put McDonald uo with McLean...no fear from the young boys and when they were needed last season they stepped up. No point in crosses into box as not got a striker to win a header, watched Villareal pass through them on Thursday,  could be the way to go.

Nelly Terraces
17 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Mclean will be playing. 

Give the lad Keena a run? Let's face it, we can't score to save our lives so why not just take a gamble? Desperate times require desperate measures & all that fella.

1 minute ago, Naisysback said:

Put McDonald uo with McLean...no fear from the young boys and when they were needed last season they stepped up. No point in crosses into box as not got a striker to win a header, watched Villareal pass through them on Thursday,  could be the way to go.

I agree I would like to see Mcdonald and maybe Cochrane both playing. Don’t think we will play a young boy up front on his own though. 

Just now, Nelly Terraces said:

Give the lad Keena a run? Let's face it, we can't score to save our lives so why not just take a gamble? Desperate times require desperate measures & all that fella.

He is st Dunfermline for the season 

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Keena is on loan at Dunfermline. 

As I said most of the young strikers are at other clubs at the moment. 

We need to find a way of McLean playing but with support from out wide and a number 10 type until Naismith returns. 

Edited by rick witter

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Yes Keena may get a run...........when he is eligible to play. 

Just now, rick witter said:

I agree I would like to see Mcdonald and maybe Cochrane both playing. Don’t think we will play a young boy up front on his own though. 

Seems these young ones srent trusted anymore which seems strange. None of the players who are keeping them out are performing so why not have some faith in them. All across europe young players getting chances and taking them.

portobellojambo1
4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I'm in this camp as well. I genuinely would love to see us get a victory, but the problem I have is that to get a win we have to score at least one goal and I just cannot determine who would score for us. The lack of goalscorers up front is also impacting on the middle of the park as there are no outlets for them to release the ball to in forward positions. But, from somewhere we might get a goal and I'd go for a 1-0 home win. However, on the flip side, if they get ahead early on it could end up very like the game at Ibrox.

3 hours ago, Ministry MK2 said:

We are on a terrible run of form. Rangers are a decent side. No reason why they couldn’t beat us reasonably comfortable. If we think otherwise we are kidding ourselves. This will be a tough match. 

We are on a poor run, granted. No point regurgitating as to why. 

Rangers of of course may win. 

That being said: 

1. We are at home and we’ve only lost 2 in 26 at home. 

2. Berra is back in the team and Naisy is back doing light training. This will give the squad a massive boost. 

3. Three of the last 4 games at Tynecastle against The Rangers we’ve won (the other being a 2-2 draw). 

4. Worse hearts teams have beaten better rangers teams than this. 

5. Rangers aren’t the same team away than they are at home. They lost at Celtic, Livi and drew at Aberdeen and Motherwell. 

6. They just played on Thursday, 45 minutes of which was with 10 men. They’ll be leggy. High intensity press a la Celtic last season and we can get a result here. 

After 5 games without a goal, sneaky feeling we will get 2 tomorrow. Just hope they get at least one less! 

Edited by MattyK82

What will anger me is if we are too soft and let sheight like Ryan Jack run the show.

We need to have a bit attitude about ourselves.  Be tenacious and rattle them.  

Any win will do, don't care if it's a backs to the wall job for 89 of the 90 minutes and a deflected last minute winner.

Unsure about playing Berra but his leadership qualities,  along with Naismith, has been the route of our run of poor results.