Stalkers

Rawrrrrrrr

Anyone feel sorry for our youth team who have public bebo pages?

Was just looking at one of them and the amount of complete sad randoms who have added them and also leave messages as if they were best mates etc is worrying

Why the hell would you harass someone you dont know?

Got to feel sorry for them having to put up with these people

Anyone feel sorry for our youth team who have public bebo pages?

Was just looking at one of them and the amount of complete sad randoms who have added them and also leave messages as if they were best mates etc is worrying

Why the hell would you harass someone you dont know?

Got to feel sorry for them having to put up with these people

They have it public so they can use it to pick up women.

They have it public so they can use it to pick up women.

Yes but when some obese monster in their 20's, 30's and 40's starts the stalking game you have to feel sorry for them

A bit of self respect from those doing it wouldnt go amiss

Yes but when some obese monster in their 20's, 30's and 40's starts the stalking game you have to feel sorry for them

So it's ok if the bird is really fit ;)

So it's ok if the bird is really fit ;)

Im sure they wont be so bothered then ;)

I personally think its a bit sad at all posting on randoms bebo's but at least teenage girls have an excuse

Sad old women ( and men) have no excuse:eek:

Don't be so hard on yourself Prancer!

Can anyone else see the irony?

The fact that Banksyforengland must have been looking at the youth players pages to find this out you mean?

Nope, not me ;)

Theres a difference between being nosey and actively harassing someone through it

I wont name names, but im sure the more intelligent will be able to put 2 + 2 together

Theres a difference between being nosey and actively harassing someone through it

I wont name names, but im sure the more intelligent will be able to put 2 + 2 together

Name and shame Prancer, name and shame!

I hope it begins with an E!

The fact that Banksyforengland must have been looking at the youth players pages to find this out you mean?

Nope, not me ;)

Draw your own conclusions on that one, eh

i was going to post the same thing when i saw this. obviously not as hard to spot as i thought :P

Sergio Garcia

When im putting 2+2 together should the phrase "good family friend of an ex player come to my mind"?

When im putting 2+2 together should the phrase "good family friend of an ex player come to my mind"?

That was also my first thought.

;)

Sergio Garcia
Kin ell totally lost.

The Gullit Lounge a few days back....................in a thread about how the man in my username may make a return to Tynie, according to football rumours and also a user who is a close family friend of the man in my user name!

The Gullit Lounge a few days back....................in a thread about how the man in my username may make a return to Tynie, according to football rumours and also a user who is a close family friend of the man in my user name!

hahah got ya.... My mate used to live next door to him if that means anything to this thread.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Stalkers on KB!

Shock!

Think we have all had the sad act who stalks your posts trying to start an argumenet.

The list of sados grows!

Archived