the time's right!!!

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

to give youth a chance, i don't think we'll go down, so what have we got to loose, not our league position that's for sure

try the young full backs, they cant possibly be any worse than the 2 clowns we're playing just now

wee eddie mearns into the mid-field, a wee tiger, maybe give us a bit bite (pardon the pun)

up front, time to try temps and kostadinov

we've nothing left to loose, so let's go for it, i'd rather see some genuine commitment from the laddies than some of the performances we've suffered this year ie nades lazy uninterested approach

ok we'd maybe get beaten again, but what's new about that, it would give the youngsters a chance to gel

thoughts?

to give youth a chance, i don't think we'll go down, so what have we got to loose, not our league position that's for sure

try the young full backs, they cant possibly be any worse than the 2 clowns we're playing just now

wee eddie mearns into the mid-field, a wee tiger, maybe give us a bit bite (pardon the pun)

up front, time to try temps and kostadinov

we've nothing left to loose, so let's go for it, i'd rather see some genuine commitment from the laddies than some of the performances we've suffered this year ie nades lazy uninterested approach

ok we'd maybe get beaten again, but what's new about that, it would give the youngsters a chance to gel

thoughts?

Serious question.Do you do this on purpose?:)

Archived