Phil Stamp PHM and legend

Lord Beni of Gorgie

One of the worst 85 minutes I've seen hearts play followed by an utterly magnificent 5 minutes.

"Who the f**kin hell are you" when janczech came on still makes m chuckle when I watch the goals on YouTube.

Made the night even sweeter, I'd just started seeing a burd who stayed at toll cross, went up after the game for a few drinks, got my nat King and on the way home met three Hibs boys I know who were utterly gutted about the game. I couldn't stop laughing when speaking to them as they banged on about us being lucky b@5tards.....

One of my favourite Easter road trips.

Let's hope tomorrow is as good.

Remember watching it on the tele in the house, as I was younger and my dad didn't want to take me to ER at that age. I remember going absolutely ballistic and nearly destroying the tele when Stamp fired home. 

Was watching the game in the Tron with my brother and a couple of friends. Very disappointing game which turned completely on its head in the dying minutes. Never been more astonished to celebrate a win!

This was my Argentinian girlfriends first Edinburgh derby! She was less than impressed with my language during the game and even less impressed when someone tried to hug her when Stamp scored that beauty!!  VERY happy memories of this match!! 

Loved stamp at tynie. Not a better sight in football than watching stamp bore down on an opponent from behind and clean him out.

A proper cult player and that Derby game and goal is what we have been missing from us recently. Hopefully put right tonight.

Archived