Paul Quinn - you are a cheating *******.

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

Falling to the ground holding your face trying to get another player sent off when there was no contact with your face whatsoever.

I'm waiting to see the banner headlines proclaiming you to be a despicable cheat and calling for you to be sent back to where you came from (deapest, darkest wishaw).

I also look forward to Motherwell "reaping what they have sown" from the referees, but I won't be holding my breath on that either.

I thought Velicka was up to his old tricks last night and he was doing the same.

Is this true ?

I am tired of seeing Velicka pretend to be injured after he loses the ball.

Commander Harris
I thought Velicka was up to his old tricks last night and he was doing the same.

Is this true ?

the sins of the hearts players have been well highlighted in the past. This thread is about a non hearts player that tried to get one of our players sent off and the lack of coverage it has and, no doubt, will continue to recieve.

the sins of the hearts players have been well highlighted in the past. This thread is about a non hearts player that tried to get one of our players sent off and the lack of coverage it has and, no doubt, will continue to recieve.

Maybe so but Velicka antics were as bad as Quinn's.

Commander Harris
Maybe so but Velicka antics were as bad as Quinn's.

disagree, Velicka did not try to get another player sent off in this game. That debate is for another thread though. I'm sure if he had done so it would have been all over the papers - and that is what this thread is about.

The other day there was an article saying we are reaping what we have sown from referees, while that may well be true my point is that other teams DO NOT reap what they sow and get away with incidents like the one described in my OP.

I know folk are annoyed with the performance and the players, I am too, but that doesn't mean we can't highlight incidents of blatant cheating from the opposition nor the incongruous treatment we have recieve from the press and referees.

Maybe they are just practising what we taught them to do,and try to get away with it.

disagree, Velicka did not try to get another player sent off in this game. That debate is for another thread though. I'm sure if he had done so it would have been all over the papers - and that is what this thread is about.

The other day there was an article saying we are reaping what we have sown from referees, while that may well be true my point is that other teams DO NOT reap what they sow and get away with incidents like the one described in my OP.

I know folk are annoyed with the performance and the players, I am too, but that doesn't mean we can't highlight incidents of blatant cheating from the opposition nor the incongruous treatment we have recieve from the press and referees.

Holding ankle everytime you lose a ball is as much cheating as holding your face.Its got to the stage Velicka does it every game.Goes down holding his ankle.No foul given.Runs at ref pointing to ankle.Quinn got booked.Punishment

given out.Miko got booked for lifting hands.Doesn't matter if he didn't hit him hard or missed him or if Quinn went down or not.On another day both could have got sent off.

This IS Motherwell remember.

A new found hatred for those wannabee weegie ars*holes was discovered at the 2-2 game a week and a half ago.

I read the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about a Motherwell player.

But no..... typicaly KB, lets villify our OWN player more than that of another team. How clever.

I thought that the Motherwell teams second half performance was a master class -

in diving, hacking the man just after the ball has gone, time-wasting etc. Quinn's effort was the icing on the cake.

The People's Chimp
I thought that the Motherwell teams second half performance was a master class -

in diving, hacking the man just after the ball has gone, time-wasting etc. Quinn's effort was the icing on the cake.

I thought the sycthing down of Nade was a pretty special tackle, closely followed by the cynical two seconds late attempted ankle breaker on berra.

I read the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about a Motherwell player.

But no..... typicaly KB, lets villify our OWN player more than that of another team. How clever.

Exactly Erik...the KB keyboard 'experts' and hardmen can't wait to slate our players after a defeat..supporters ???????????????????

I wish they'd all b*gger off to Leith or Weegie land and take their bile with them.

For once can we just take a step back and look at an opposing players actions WITHOUT excusing it by using past evidence from 'The Crown versus Miko / Velicka etc etc'............charges for which we've SURELY long since done our time !!

I've generally regarded the Well as being an honest gritty side but last nights display was disappointing to put it mildly and of course the GFA were happy to be complicit, and God help us now as even Dougal appears to have become party to it :mad:

Ha, and I've just been on the 'Footy Mad' Motherwell site. I could only stomach one thread, which included cheers from two Dons fans :ninja: and ended up with a Well fan declaring he was glad to have beaten 'that disgrace to football'

Now, having seen what I saw last night, how that flump can come out with a comment like that is quite unbelievable and, to get into full basic retort mode, I can only surmise that the Lanarkshire **** wit actually missed the game having been sh*gging his maw/sister/ niece at the time

For once can we just take a step back and look at an opposing players actions WITHOUT excusing it by using past evidence from 'The Crown versus Miko / Velicka etc etc'............charges for which we've SURELY long since done our time !!

I've generally regarded the Well as being an honest gritty side but last nights display was disappointing to put it mildly and of course the GFA were happy to be complicit, and God help us now as even Dougal appears to have become party to it :mad:

Ha, and I've just been on the 'Footy Mad' Motherwell site. I could only stomach one thread, which included cheers from two Dons fans :ninja: and ended up with a Well fan declaring he was glad to have beaten 'that disgrace to football'

Now, having seen what I saw last night, how that flump can come out with a comment like that is quite unbelievable and, to get into full basic retort mode, I can only surmise that the Lanarkshire **** wit actually missed the game having been sh*gging his maw/sister/ niece at the time

Yeah? And they are a disgrace to humanity and I, for one, am sick of funding their long, lazy days of dole-scrounging with my hard-earned tax money.

Ravenscraig.....:byebye:

Commander Harris
You don't "reap what you sow" for doing it once... Consistently, over a sustained period would do that tho.

see David Clarkson, serial cheat - quite possibly the worst in the league. also, i would dispute that Hearts have done such acts consistently or over a sustained period of time. It took us very little to get the reputation we did when other teams are just as bad, if not worse, and get no so such reputation.

welovethewell

Bollocks, Was all of 5 yards in front of me and he hit him right across the face, the wee cheating **** should have seen red. And i find it laughable that you are labeling any other team as cheats. All thats missing when somebody goes in for a tackle on half you're squad is the ****in' swimmin pool. Away and fling ****e at the moon. 2-0 and you ****ed it up.

Bollocks, Was all of 5 yards in front of me and he hit him right across the face, the wee cheating **** should have seen red. And i find it laughable that you are labeling any other team as cheats. All thats missing when somebody goes in for a tackle on half you're squad is the ****in' swimmin pool. Away and fling ****e at the moon. 2-0 and you ****ed it up.

If you were 5 yards away from that incident you must be in that section were the average age looks about 12.

Surely past your bedtime or are you waiting for your maw to get home from her 'night' job?

The Old Tolbooth

You aint gonna last long, thankfully :)

Away back to yer ?2 per hour job ya jakey!

Is velicka playing with a broken toe or something?! Perhaps that explains why hes in pain more often than not when hes in a challenge.. Dunno if thats the case or not just a suggestion.

Is velicka playing with a broken toe or something?! Perhaps that explains why hes in pain more often than not when hes in a challenge.. Dunno if thats the case or not just a suggestion.

Broken toe! There was a story that he had played on in a game with a dislocated toe - doesn't sound very likely does it.

He pretends to be injured plenty times during a game because he a) wants a rest or B) pretends he is fouled to wash over him losing the ball (again)

Miller Jambo 60

Correct mate hearts players play against cheats every week including the refs but some on here just want to rip in to their own players.

Sad:mad:

Archived