Patrick Kisnorbo

heart & soul

heart & soul

Doing the punditry on Fox sport for the Man U v Leicester game, here in Aus right now.

Delboyinoz

Paddy has retired as Captain of Melbourne City.Shame he couldn't get an A- League winners medal this year in a very good City team.

Remember seeing him play as a kid for South Melbourne Hellas and very happy he went to the Jambos A Great character and an excellent leader on the pitch

Stewart MacD

No Kisnorbo, but it was good to see Dylan McGowan's Adelaide win yesterday. He played every minute of the season for them. I was hoping for 5-1 in yesterday's grand Final, but 3-1 was ok.

I watched Schalke vs Leverkusen last week on Bet365 and Kevin McKenna was co-commentating.

Dunno if it was the same on BT Sport or if it was a different feed Bet365 were using.

Nelly Terraces

Almost ran me over one Friday in his (rather oversized) SUV at the Ardmillan junction as he was too busy on his mobile.

Arsehole.

Scored v the filth though...

Top Bloke! :lol:

Paddy has retired as Captain of Melbourne City.Shame he couldn't get an A- League winners medal this year in a very good City team.

Remember seeing him play as a kid for South Melbourne Hellas and very happy he went to the Jambos A Great character and an excellent leader on the pitch

Ditto, I remember his first national league goal against Parramatta very clearly at the lake end at Bob Jane...rose above for a corner and headed home strongly.

He had a really good season at City this time around but right time to retire - finished in good form, well liked by everyone at the club and youth coaching job offer.

He was ruined at Hearts by Levein playing him Left Back when he couldn't kick the ball with his left foot.

Archived