wecaremoreaboutheartsthanwesoabouthibs.ent

lou

Don't even try and understand the mentality of that bunch of eejits over there. They still worship a player from 22 years ago who didn't play for them!!! FTH!

liberton hibby is really glad we are out and (now i hope you are all sitting down) this could be their year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems I only went there to mooch for money when I was doing a fundraiser, in actual fact I posted on there for a few years and in the main enjoyed the banter with some decent posters and only stopped when some posters started getting personal in their abuse.

According to Hibs.Net tonights result makes up for Saturday:confused:

I got a txt from one of them saying the very same thing. Replied that them going without a Scottish Cup for 106 years on the bounce makes up for us not winning it since 2006.

And I am the one being bitchy! :wacko:

My mobile has never stopped they think they going to win BIG CUP lol brill laugh like now i`m away for another drink ;)

rudi must stay

they are a confusing bunch, i don't know personally I thought Saturday was pretty good

Couldn't give a monkeyhied's feck what those reptiles think. Would rather ****** a hedgehog in a bucket than go on there tonight.

liberton hibby is really glad we are out and (now i hope you are all sitting down) this could be their year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after 106 practice runs I suppose they're entitled to think that they might be beginning to get close to cracking it. :)

So let's put this right. Because we are now out. They will win it?

I love that mentality from the flumps.

apparently so

No danger we will win it. Probably get humped in the next round.

Hearts being out makes it easier to take though, i'm no into all they street parades :cool:

Looking forward to the Huns pumping the vermin. Soon to be 107. :)

Me too. Hope they take a right skelping from the Huns, fn vermin filth.

The amusing thing is they actually need a win by another team against us to make them feel better about us beating them. Pathetic!

It's only schadenfreude ( one of my fave words ;) ) and we'd be the same if the roles were reversed. In reality, they are no better than us at present.

Flumps the lot of them. Aye its going to be their year FFS. :)

It's only schadenfreude ( one of my fave words ;) ) and we'd be the same if the roles were reversed. In reality, they are no better than us at present.

We are both as bad as each other both on the park and off, however Hibs getting beat by Motherwell for me woudl never compensate for a derby defeat

We are both as bad as each other both on the park and off, however Hibs getting beat by Motherwell for me woudl never compensate for a derby defeat

It doesn't for them either. It's all about trying to hide your hurt. :)

Why would you want to go over there to see what they are saying about Hearts, and were you surprised? :confused:

cumbuckets the lot of them!

:4_1_72: And the winner of the JKB Insult of the Month Award is...

Guest S.U.S.S.

How can you slag them off for going on about us yet you are looking at their site and starting threads about them?;)

Good for them, hope it gives them some comfort until der hun paps them in next round...........fecking cretins.

How can you slag them off for going on about us yet you are looking at their site and starting threads about them?;)

Who slagged them off:eek:

Deluded hobos. Must be worrying that with the exception of ICT (formed 1994) & Greetna (former english team) Hibs have went the longest out of the current SPL teams to win the SC, Feck sake even morton are under 100 years!

Eh you, in the title of the thread? unless you think you complimenting them:)

Ok then, I slagged my edinburgh neighbours shame on me, it's called rivalry, anyway I am more embarrased at my spelling errors in thread title;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Ok then, I slagged my edinburgh neighbours shame on me, it's called rivalry, anyway I am more embarrased at my spelling errors in thread title;)

Cool, was just pointing out the fact you say they worry about us but your on their site! If i were you i would wash my eyes, dirty place that hobo.nuts.;)

The Old Tolbooth

It must be demoralising when we're out the cup, they are still in it, yet we still have the same chance of winning it as they do

**** ALL!!

It must be demoralising when we're out the cup, they are still in it, yet we still have the same chance of winning it as they do

**** ALL!!

Its not demoralising at all, I have came to accept we will never win the Scottish so Hearts not winning it is the next best thing :)

Like I said, I hate they streetpartys :cool:

There was a certain irony about the thread title.

I couldn't give two hoots what they think about our cup exit.

To be fair that is the way that most wee teams feel if the big teams get knocked out early...

Reading Liberton Hibby's posts I get the impression he is on the wind-up of some sort.

To be fair normally we get to Hampdump once a year, so am waiting on us beating Gers (Or East Stirling!) then probably Sellick away before getting pumped out in the Semi-final by Partick or something like that! :confused:

**** ALL!!

Ha ha. Nice one John.

:fing25:

Dunk-Section G

Although they havent done it for 106, I am always worried each year that they might do it.

I will be right behind Rangers come the 2nd.

Really are a bunch of arseholes on that site. What on earth has a rival club's redevelopment got to do with them? I can't decide whether it's jealousy or just complete idiocy that makes them come out with the utter drivel that passes for posts on that forum.

Archived