Motherwell Vs Hearts : Take 2 - Official Thread :D

JamboLad

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're still in it, No matter how bad we've been.

Motherwell have conceded 14 goals in their last 5 games. Next goal is crucial.

C'mon the Hearts.

Agreed we needed half time... Stevie hasnt got the stadium announcer tonight tho so lets hope he can get his massage over.

Francis Albert
More to the point, have we??

A matter of greater concern granted, but hardly more to the point in commenting on the commentators' hype about Motherwell's performance.

we've got to try something, after all, we're not winning so therefore have nothing to lose

even if we pull it back to a draw and take it to extra time/pens

he-he memories of playground taunts come running back..

joooeeyyyy!!

Happy memories. :) The Italian Sunken Garden and ruddy Percey Thrower. Well done Les Ferdinand. :)

KilbrideJambo
Richard gordon is a stain.... Lost so much respect in the last 12 months he makes George Bush sound sensible.

Another journo who's got caught up in the red top hype... sad stuff for a bbc employee

I am with you - i always thought he was one of the more intelligent and articulate broadcasters we had - but he has slipped down several gears and he loses it around us for some reason. His rantings over Miko at the Scotland v Lithuania match were beyond belief - moved me to make a formal complaint about him. His comment at half time about "my eys are bleeding" watching this "dire Hearts" is over the top and emotive beyond sense.

I want Benni and Velicka up top together.

I actually believe they might not be too bad together.

It's worth a try JL.

Give it 10 mins, If no luck swap Miko for Beni.

A midfield of Palazuelos, Jonsson, Stewart, Chesney.

Agreed we needed half time... Stevie hasnt got the stadium announcer tonight tho so lets hope he can get his massage over.

Well that might be one way to get them up for it

Give this team 10 but try and play football... sounds like its been long ball stuff which is a waste when playing with wingers.

Hope we can get a reaction, if not change it in 10 mins, got to play the second half like its the final.....

His comment at half time about "my eys are bleeding" watching this "dire Hearts" is over the top and emotive beyond sense.

I'm sure we could help him out with this next time he's at Tynie

I am with you - i always thought he was one of the more intelligent and articulate broadcasters we had - but he has slipped down several gears and he loses it around us for some reason. His rantings over Miko at the Scotland v Lithuania match were beyond belief - moved me to make a formal complaint about him. His comment at half time about "my eys are bleeding" watching this "dire Hearts" is over the top and emotive beyond sense.

Knew chesny would have a mare today, but will nade do any thing better!

Come on kingston! get yourself onto a plane fast !

Francis Albert

I really struggle to see how Nade and Velicka can make a forward partnership, but would love to be proved wrong.

Davy, if you open up another browser the nearest you'll get is the BBC "live text".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/live_text/default.stm

Thx. I believe we can manage two browsers in Silicon Valley :-)

Was just trying to encourage a bit more poetry in the comments.

Like the BBC web site. "Power penalty driven to the right" You can sort of imagine and groan at that. A simple comment like "FFS 1-0", makes me feel like a visually challenged, extra terrestial, trying to watch the game in dense fog.

He tried it on with my cousin once and was told to gtf.

here's a question...when was the last time Hearts came from a goal down to win?

lolv Boris its been answered on the first page...

Killie under Burley first game of 05/06 season! lol

Happy memories. :) The Italian Sunken Garden and ruddy Percey Thrower. Well done Les Ferdinand. :)

God i'd forgoten he had given a helping hand to the gardens reckers, that episode has to be one of the funniest things I saw as a kid!

Anyway enough fun, back to the game!:confused:

letsmakesomenoise

We're apparently pumping it aimlessly up the pitch. No change there then................

What the feck is jose trying to do.

Impersonate a professional football player.

He's been succeeding in doing so for a couple of years now.

McCormack gets away with a terrible tackle. The refereeing decisions that go against us are unfeckinbelievable. I guarantee the first bad tackle from one of us will result in a booking.

Impersonate a professional football player.

He's been succeeding in doing so for a couple of years now.

He is gash.

Archived