***Hearts v Alloa Official Match Thread***

Masonic

Everybody loves Baz

Did the game get changed to tonight and nobody tell me ??

The numbers only go up to 49.

**** me, i'm older than the biggest number in the lottery.  That's depressing.

queensferryjambo

2-0 to Hearts. Alloa are a hard team to break down as H1b5 and The Rangers have found out to their peril.

We were really lucky against them away from home.

If we stick to how we play our game at home should be a home win.

2-0 to Hearts. Alloa are a hard team to break down as H1b5 and The Rangers have found out to their peril.

We were really lucky against them away from home.

If we stick to how we play our game at home should be a home win.

Your Avatar is quite brilliant.Is that poster or a print available?

queensferryjambo

Your Avatar is quite brilliant.Is that poster or a print available?

Unfortunately no it is not really available.

It is an old black and white low resolution image I found on the internet possibly from London Hearts. I presumed it was from a 1950s programme or newspaper. I cleaned it up and coloured it in with similar colours to the William Youngers adverts of the era. I had great intentions of making a new high resolution copy with nice colour details but never got around to it. It might be something I do in the future.

It only looks good in the small avatar it certainly isn't good enough to print or make a poster in the higher resolution version I made.

I will do it one day I would think.

Alexander

Paterson

Ozturk

Wilson

Eckersley

King

Pallardo

Buaben

Walker

El Hass

Keatings

Subs

Gallacher

McGhee

Robinson

Holt

Nicholson

Carrick

Oliver

As far as getting on the game goes, I'm piling on Hearts -3 @ 2/1 for a big fat Christmas bonus.

Never thought I'd see the day where a team turned up to Tynie for a league game priced at 14/1.

3 - 0 Hearts

Is the game on Forth2 tonight or Radio Scotland?

Have I entered the twilight zone?  Why are folk banging on about it being tonight.  It's tomorrow 15.00.

Have I entered the twilight zone?  Why are folk banging on about it being tonight.  It's tomorrow 15.00.

Good, I blame everybody loves baz for his confusing post.

and I give myself a :facepalm: for not knowing better :facepalm:

Anyone interested Bristol Rovers is BT Sport tonight.

I rarely say this but Alloa ( the Wasps ) are in for a hiding. We should be two up by half time and then some. 

Am more bothered about Cowden, in the  'can anything go wrong'  way of thinking.  But tomorrow  3  points.

tartofmidlothian

Have I entered the twilight zone? Why are folk banging on about it being tonight. It's tomorrow 15.00.

:lol:

MC's on a mission to bag every match thread by any means necessary. I'm going to start next week's one at 9am the day before, see if I can get him to post the one after on Thursday night.

Wasn't it decreed a while back (probably by the clique) that match threads should go up on the day of the match? Not that I ever paid attention to that, mind you.

If we win 5-1 i'm putting a lottery ticket on.  (I'm 51 tomorrow)

have a good birthday and that must mean a 5-1 bet is imminent? written in the stars?

Would like to say 3-0 but I think cautiously it will be 2-0, can't see us conceding a goal.

Happy birthday to the 5-1 birthday boy too.

..................... Alexander

Paterson - Ozturk - Wilson - Eckersley

............... Buaben - Pallardo

Walker ...... El Hassnaoui .... Nicholson

...................... Keatings

Wouldn't mind Robbie giving El Hass a run out tomorrow. I think his best position is in behind the striker. Nicholson might not be ready to start, but I think this is probably the right game for him to get a run out from the start, leaving King fresh to start on Tuesday.

We should have too much for Alloa, however we shouldn't be too complacent because anything can happen.

I have a feeling tomorrow could be the game we give a team a skelping.

Heart of Midlothian 6 - 0 Alloa

EDIT: Having said that, it will no doubt be a nail-biter :lol:

I had a dream last night that we won 6-0 with Sam scoring a hat-trick. Unfortunately Gary Mackay appeared and scored number 6 so i can't be sure.....

..................... Alexander

Paterson - Ozturk - Wilson - Eckersley

............... Buaben - Pallardo

Walker ...... El Hassnaoui .... Nicholson

...................... Keatings

Wouldn't mind Robbie giving El Hass a run out tomorrow. I think his best position is in behind the striker. Nicholson might not be ready to start, but I think this is probably the right game for him to get a run out from the start, leaving King fresh to start on Tuesday.

We should have too much for Alloa, however we shouldn't be too complacent because anything can happen.

I have a feeling tomorrow could be the game we give a team a skelping.

Heart of Midlothian 6 - 0 Alloa

EDIT: Having said that, it will no doubt be a nail-biter :lol:

My thoughts exactly. Think your spot on with the team and I also have a feeling that we could give Alloa a 6-0 doing. But saying that I've had that feeling for months and I'm never right!

What is the official time for the official match thread to start? Seems to be getting earlier and earlier. Is one allowed to have more than one official match thread going at the same time?

Few hours at the tennis club for me today then drive back home, beers on ice and stay in tonight and watch the JTs :)

For me Alloa have been pretty impressive when I have seen them play, they like to knock the ball about and probably a bit unlucky to find themselves 8th. Reckon they will put up a spirited display with us winning in the end 2-0. Unfortunately without big Sow I can't see us smashing teams 5 or 6 at the moment.

Hope it's decent weather for football.  Still sticking to 3-0 but a couple of wines will bump that up to 4-0 no doubt.

4-0 has a ring to it.

The wine has kicked in and have to up the ante to 5-0  A Raith win will just top it off nicely.

Just as you are all awaking 6 hours before our Lochend friends, I'm off to bed now and looking forward to the early morning.

Archived