Tinnitus any one else have problems with this

Jambothump

I've had it all my life, tonight though I'm only hearing and quite clearly folk tunes, a la Jimmy Shand. It may be the bottle of 14.5% proof wine I have drunk, but that wouldn't normally have that effect.

It's so bad I got my hearing aid and listened if the noise was coming from a neighbor, it's not, going to drink another bottle just to kill this. He's started off again on what was an eightsom reel but slowed down now, nope he's off again. I know absolutely nothing about this type of music ! jeezo, I don't feel the slightest bit pissed, which is disappointing as I could quite happily have conked out after one bottle. The cheering is getting phenomenal and it's all in my head.

I only suffered from the "white noise" tinitus" in my early twenties, building a career alcohol was very secondary, I used to need a spliff to sleep at all, Talking about things most on here would not understand so I'll piss off now

Ray get a life, my experience is different from that discussed or are you stalking me, piss off I'm not worth it ??? 

Archived