Fenerbah?e tickets

grumpyjambo

Going to Istanbul in a couple of weeks and Fenerbahce are at home but I cannot see anywhere on the internet for getting tickets in advance, can anyone help?

Or am I best buying when we get there?

Their own website has a link for www.biletix.com

Or they can be bought at the stadium on matchdays.

Saw that about biletix but could not see anything on the site.

Was over towards the end of last season and tried to get tickets for Galatasaray. Turkish authorities have brought in a new system that requires anyone attending a match to have a Passolig card. These are linked to a bank account and tickets are bought electronically and applied to the card, you then enter the stadium with this card (it has photo id, and other personal details on it also). Problem is, we couldn't secure a Passolig card as it needs to be linked to a Turkish bank account. We spent a lot of time trying to find a way around this without success. Many of the Turkish league maches were boycotted towards the end of as season in protest. Many matches were only attended by season ticket holders.

It may be worth checking out anyway in case the rules changed after all the protests.

Not much help, I know, but thought it was worth sharing.

Is Erdogan increasing his big brother tactics? ;)

Sorry to digress but Gala's old Ali Sami Yen was some stadium...a bowl of pure concrete but I loved it when I was there in 08. One of the main boys in the ultraAslan group had passes away and literally the crowd stayed silent for the first 5 minutes. Was pretty awesome.

Was over towards the end of last season and tried to get tickets for Galatasaray. Turkish authorities have brought in a new system that requires anyone attending a match to have a Passolig card. These are linked to a bank account and tickets are bought electronically and applied to the card, you then enter the stadium with this card (it has photo id, and other personal details on it also). Problem is, we couldn't secure a Passolig card as it needs to be linked to a Turkish bank account. We spent a lot of time trying to find a way around this without success. Many of the Turkish league maches were boycotted towards the end of as season in protest. Many matches were only attended by season ticket holders.

It may be worth checking out anyway in case the rules changed after all the protests.

Not much help, I know, but thought it was worth sharing.

Thanks for that information.

Archived