Mafia Kill the Goons part VIII

Rudi Skacel

Roles;

Goons x 4 work together and nominate a kill every night. Win once they have the majority

Cop - can investigate 1 player every night and result of investigation will be given to the masons.

Doc - is given 1 save every night but cant save the same person 2 nights running.

3 masons - can communicate on PM together. Passed the result of the cops investigation every night.

Towns people - 8. they win once all the goons are killed off.

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from Doc, cop, goons, assassin in that order

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Budge and unvote Budge

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Non voters will be banned from voting the next day and non posters will be modkilled

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm Tomorow Night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Deadlines will then be every 24 hours with the exception of Saturday.

Ill be sending PM's out within the next hour

Player List

1 Chris Benoit

2 Ryan Jarman

3 Geoff

5 Arnold

7 BoJack

8 Shapes

9 Bunny

11 Smack

12 JamboSean75

13 Kimi

14 Malky

15 iantjambo

17 Sheldon

21 Stuart McNeill

23 The Rev

24 Swavkav

25 Louis CK

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If first deadline is tomorrow night me and Benoit are out on French seniors stag so will get an early vote in then that'll be us I reckon bar some incoherent pish later on

Just a townie although I would BS if I was the cop.

Vote Shapes

As per

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would use BS if I was the cop, but I'm not, so I can't.

I'll get a vote in now just incase cause there's a high chance I'll be out on the piss tomorrow.

Vote : Louis CK

Guys just an early question but who is going to the Dumbarton game on Saturday? Just to gauge whether or not to put a deadline in or not.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not going to the game. Would use BS. Will vote Geoff who is undoubtedly a goon.

He's right.

Not in this game though.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Guys just an early question but who is going to the Dumbarton game on Saturday? Just to gauge whether or not to put a deadline in or not.

Me!

::troll:::'>

Morning.

Will be in attendance tomorrow.

Would use BS.

Will vote later.

I was hoping this would start on Monday as I have a busy weekend,

But to get a vote in, vote Ryan just a day 1 random

Votes so far

Swavkav 2

Bunny 2

Bojack 1

Sheldon 1

Shapes 1

Louis CK 1

Geoff 1

Kimi 1

Arnold 1

Ryan 1

Smack 1

Stuart 1

The Rev 1

3 still to vote

9pm deadline

Edit: sorry, 2 left to vote

The town couldnt decide and it was a tie

it turned out that they managed to bump

The Rev off

who was a

Goon

Night stuff please

After a good night for the town they were celebrating

The cop found someone good and the doc was trying to save someone but the goons were out for revenge and they went for

Kimi who was just a townie

It is now day

Players

1 Chris Benoit

2 Ryan Jarman

3 Geoff

5 Arnold

7 BoJack

8 Shapes

9 Bunny

11 Smack

12 JamboSean75