BNP Broadcast & Cartoon!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

:wow:

Saved us from war in Syria!

Lee Rigby would want you to vote for them!

Muslamics are taking over the country!

Penguins invading the country!

Edited by Aramis

Rick Grimes

WTF were the penguins all about? If you have two legs and no wings you'll get stuff for free..... whit??

GrimUpNorth

utter scum. And when Griffin and the EDL tried to make take advantage in the days after, Lee Rigby's family told them where to go.

Disgusting that the bbc give theses racist scumbags air time to spread there vile crap.

It is creepy as ****. It really typifies just how crazed these folk are. Utterly bizarre and creepy. Whoever put that together is clearly off their head as it wont win them a single vote in net terms.

Disgusting that the bbc give theses racist scumbags air time to spread there vile crap.

In fairness I don't believe they have a choice in the matter

Sooperstar

With regards Party Political Broadcasts they don't have a choice.

With all the stuff the BNP claimed to have been doing in their broadcast tonight it seems that they are doing a great job without being in power, so I'm going to stick to not voting for them.

BNP Youth Fight Back! aka when facial tattoos just aren't cutting it on the making yourself unemployable front

Alba gu Brath

Think the BBC are duty bound to air their boolshoite.

Which is probably good as their ads are so crap.

Brooker's bit on them makes me laugh:

If the BNP really were the greatest British party, they'd have the greatest British designer working for them - Jonathan Ive, perhaps, the man who designed the iPod. But they don't. They've got someone who tries to stab your eyes out with primary colours.

But there's more to the advert's failure than its hideous use of colour schemes. Every aspect of it is bad. The framing is bad. The sound is bad. The script is bad. For all their talk about representing the Great British Worker, when it comes to promotional material, the BNP can't even represent the most basic British craftsmanship.

Nick Griffin's first line is "Don't turn it off!", which in terms of opening gambits is about as enticing as hearing someone shout "Try not to be sick!" immediately prior to intercourse. He goes on to claim that, "We're all angry about professional politicians with their snouts in the public trough." He's right, we are: so angry we're prepared to instantly forget all the occasions we've fiddled our own expenses, thereby enabling us to add a dash of undeserved self-righteousness to our existing justified anger.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/may/18/charlie-brooker-bnp-racism

Guest C00l K1d

BNP Youth Fight Back! aka when facial tattoos just aren't cutting it on the making yourself unemployable front

Militant homosexuals?

What the **** :rofl:

Bindy Badgy

I'm assuming there is no basis to their claims about breaking the MP's expenses scandle?

• 4 years later...
Bindy Badgy
On 13/05/2014 at 17:08, djf said:

I knew I'd seen the guy this article is written about on here. I never forget a face.

_106026640_xx1920x700renshaw-in-bnp-yout