To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

Sooks
7 minutes ago, Rods said:

I agree with this 

Foley and his group are not in this for the love of the game.

They look to prey on distressed football clubs for the benefit of the main club( Bournemouth) this has played out already with Lorient.

I don’t see Hibs being any different used and abused until discarded. The Gordon’s want nothing to do with them in the long term.

Totally . Their biggest fear should be this review of the footballing department . They are inviting the wolf in to review the farms security . How do you think that review is likely to go ? They will be looking at it from the point of view of “ how can we set things up here to benefit Bournemouth “ . The Lorient fans are absolutely seething about what the Black Knights have done at their club 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Totally . Their biggest fear should be this review of the footballing department . They are inviting the wolf in to review the farms security . How do you think that review is likely to go ? They will be looking at it from the point of view of “ how can we set things up here to benefit Bournemouth “ . The Lorient fans are absolutely seething about what the Black Knights have done at their club 

100% this. I also think that the review was part of the buy in deal but Kensell etc are playing it like it’s a partnership and essentially the Gordon’s idea and all necessary.

The BK group no less than the Gordon’s about Football. 

jbee647
16 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I hope Monty is there a long time cos he’s such a slaver and too busy blaming everything else apart from his misfiring bunch of poo.

unfortunately he will be gone sooner than later 

Who will be replaced by another zoomer, that club is rotten to the core from the top down, and until there is a complete rebuild ( not talking about the playing staff ) nothing will change. 
For years it’s been excuse after excuse blaming mostly Hearts and referees, long may it continue…

My only fear would be if they appointed Derek McInnes, he would if given time (he wouldn’t) might get them on an even keel

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

Who will be replaced by another zoomer, that club is rotten to the core from the top down, and until there is a complete rebuild ( not talking about the playing staff ) nothing will change. 
For years it’s been excuse after excuse blaming mostly Hearts and referees, long may it continue…

My only fear would be if they appointed Derek McInnes, he would if given time (he wouldn’t) might get them on an even keel

Not a chance that McInnes will go anywhere near that rancid entity. Don’t forget, he was astute enough to knock back the Zombies when they were a basket case.

Rick Sanchez

If I had the money the BK's had and I was adamant I wanted a pyramid, I would be invested in absolutely everything. I'd have it structured and in order.

I'd be having my own chief executives hired on the pyramid with the intention of rising. The same with Dof, Coaches, Recruitment teams.

But no, he's strategically picking teams in trouble with who he has no connection and is only interested in player trading and development with Bournemouth in mind.

He couldn't give a **** what the results are, who the executives are, who the managers are, so long as players are being played, developed and cherry picked.

This whole review is the appease the mob. Kensell, Monty and McDermott still there calling the shots. Foley lending his expertise to the review. Awaaaaay, he couldn't give a toss.

It's going to be some laugh when Bournemouth are toiling.

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

If I had the money the BK's had and I was adamant I wanted a pyramid, I would be invested in absolutely everything. I'd have it structured and in order.

I'd be having my own chief executives hired on the pyramid with the intention of rising. The same with Dof, Coaches, Recruitment teams.

But no, he's strategically picking teams in trouble with who he has no connection and is only interested in player trading and development with Bournemouth in mind.

He couldn't give a **** what the results are, who the executives are, who the managers are, so long as players are being played, developed and cherry picked.

This whole review is the appease the mob. Kensell, Monty and McDermott still there calling the shots. Foley lending his expertise to the review. Awaaaaay, he couldn't give a toss.

It's going to be some laugh when Bournemouth are toiling.

agreed, and Bournemouth are far too small not to toil eventually. matter of time before they go down.

Sooks

The thought of all the clubs in the pyramid being in the second tier is delicious . Hardly unrealistic either . Bournemouth are a yoyo . Lorient tend to bounce along the bottom of their league . Hibs are a basket case and I think about average a sixth place finisher 

At some point foley is going to realise that Bournemouth are going nowhere, building up their academy & facilities & maybe a 19k new stadium 5 miles away, is chucking good money after bad.

4 minutes ago, sac said:

At some point foley is going to realise that Bournemouth are going nowhere, building up their academy & facilities & maybe a 19k new stadium 5 miles away, is chucking good money after bad.

Agreed on this point.

His Ice Hockey’s team’s success won’t last either.

I wonder what will be used as collateral for the capital calls.

The Gordon’s will get bored especially when the Hibs fans turn on them.

Topper

The lad Emilio looks quality. Ooh ma sides.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WorldChampions1902

Gutted that the Vermin lost today. That will be the Fool Monty gone now. Thoughts and prayers.

Rudy T
6 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Gutted that the Vermin lost today. That will be the Fool Monty gone now. Thoughts and prayers.

As career moves go that’s been an outstandingly bad decision! Leave the good life on Oz for a few months of pumpings in Lochend 😂

Ricardo Quaresma
13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

As career moves go that’s been an outstandingly bad decision! Leave the good life on Oz for a few months of pumpings in Lochend 😂

Why the **** would anyone move from Aus / NZ to here?

Must be on a decent wedge, but I can't understand why anyone who isn't on massive wages comes over here from there; after tax in this country, surely he has to be on £7K pw to make it worthwhile?

colinmorewasgash

Bad weekend fr foley lorient bmouth hubz all pumped shame.

Australis

My sisterismymaw is in lockdown.

This taken from hibees bounce.

it has started hitting home to some of the filth. 🙂😁😀

"If they think this model of bringing in loads of loan players is going to work it ****ing isn't, these players don't give a **** who come in on loan they never have and they never will. There's not a player on that pitch i would keep and for the two poster boys who everyone loves they can **** off as well they're ****ing bang average tae

And another thing I hope our review of footballing operations starts with the ****ing idiot who employed the last 3 managers cause they should be ****ing binned as well".

db211833
8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Must be on a decent wedge, but I can't understand why anyone who isn't on massive wages comes over here from there; after tax in this country, surely he has to be on £7K pw to make it worthwhile?

What a weird comment. There are literally 10s of 1000s of Aussies and Kiwis in the UK.

Gav M

I see Rocky (the £10m defender) was at fault for one of county's goals today 😅

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, db211833 said:

What a weird comment. There are literally 10s of 1000s of Aussies and Kiwis in the UK.

Is there, aye?

Topper

Och naw, Fibs forum is in lockdown.

I was hoping to hear a bit more about how the momentum is with hibs…

db211833
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Is there, aye?

87000 in the 21 census, so aye.

7 minutes ago, Australis said:

My sisterismymaw is in lockdown.

This taken from hibees bounce.

it has started hitting home to some of the filth. 🙂😁😀

"If they think this model of bringing in loads of loan players is going to work it ****ing isn't, these players don't give a **** who come in on loan they never have and they never will. There's not a player on that pitch i would keep and for the two poster boys who everyone loves they can **** off as well they're ****ing bang average tae

And another thing I hope our review of footballing operations starts with the ****ing idiot who employed the last 3 managers cause they should be ****ing binned as well".

This boy is in for a shock.

Foley has no interest in rocking the boat with the current incumbents.

Foley however is interested in bettering Bournemouth so it’s Loanees all the way and it will be the ones he decides. 

There is a definite train of thought with their fans that a decent manager and the couple of million from Foley will change things. More fool them. 

If carlsberg did rivals...
4 minutes ago, db211833 said:

I don't think it's a weird comment mate. Who would want to move to a dirty, decrepit place like Edinburgh, or Scotland or pretty much anywhere in Britain when you're in Aus or NZ?

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, db211833 said:

87000 in the 21 census, so aye.

Who mentioned UK, my definition of 'here' is Scotland

Better call Saul

Why lock it down when they just open it again ? 

Gorgierools
10 minutes ago, db211833 said:

All working in bars and driving VW campers😁😁. Only kidding btw. Kiwis in particular are great folk 

7 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

I don't think it's a weird comment mate. Who would want to move to a dirty, decrepit place like Edinburgh, or Scotland or pretty much anywhere in Britain when you're in Aus or NZ?

There’s only so many bar jobs to go around in Aus & NZ

Ricardo Quaresma
14 minutes ago, gjcc said:

There’s only so many bar jobs to go around in Aus & NZ

That's not really what I'm getting at originally but we're getting way off topic 🙃

It's like Scots going to the Arctic Circle, Spitzbergen or Siberia, just why?

England's roasting around London, but the weather here is effin' brutal for Scots, so why land here then still effin' stay? 🤔🙃

Go for it 1308
32 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Ffs mate..if I could pick Aus or NZ instead of Edinburgh,  I'd do it. It's a no brainer

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Ffs mate..if I could pick Aus or NZ instead of Edinburgh,  I'd do it. It's a no brainer

Seriously considering something like it; you'll know it's one step closer if you see me consult @Geoff Kilpatrick about it but I don't like the snakes, spiders and crocs scene 😆

joondalupjambo
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I did.  Went there, had a wee stay for a few years, came back.  Home is where the heart is.  Plenty have done the same.  However I get your point.  Pristine beaches, unbelievable climate, great work / play balance, superb standard of living etc. Hey wait a minute I think I might go back if it is that good🤣

Edited by joondalupjambo

Herbert.
14 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

NZ is easy to get into. No reason you can't.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

I did.  Went there, had a wee stay for a few years, came back.  Home is where the heart is.  Plenty have done the same.  However I get your point.  Pristine beaches, unbelievable climate, great work / play balance, superb standard of living etc. Hey wait a minute I think I might go back if it is that good🤣

I thought you did and clue is in the name, it did seem you've returned but I didn't want to pry and ask 🙂

Were you an admin on here, too or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Go for it 1308
7 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Seriously considering something like it; you'll know it's one step closer if you see me consult @Geoff Kilpatrick about it but I don't like the snakes, spiders and crocs scene 😆

Go for it Ricardo. Just think of the 🌞 and beaches, beautiful women,  barbies and cold lager

Ps , watch out for this bugger tho...you could clap him and give him a name 😂

Screenshot_20240504_183243_Google.jpg

Sooks
50 minutes ago, Topper said:

Och naw, Fibs forum is in lockdown.

I was hoping to hear a bit more about how the momentum is with hibs…

I think that was actually a typo . The real quote should have been the methadone is with Hibs 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Go for it Ricardo. Just think of the 🌞 and beaches, beautiful women,  barbies and cold lager

Ps , watch out for this bugger tho...you could clap him and give him a name 😂

Screenshot_20240504_183243_Google.jpg

Gold and Maroon; splendid

Birregrande
42 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Because "Aus or NZ" are just as bad.  Source - most of my family. They live for saving for holidays back to the UK to see fam and visit London and Edinburgh. I suspect you mean the politicians though, so will just say I probably agree with you there.

joondalupjambo
3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I thought you did and clue is in the name, it did seem you've returned but I didn't want to pry and ask 🙂

Were you an admin on here, too or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Someone else.  I think the guy you are thinking of is still out in Perth, not 100% sure.

Go for it 1308

Gold and Maroon; splendid

Tell you what mate. If you think he's a bit maroon...then your never changing a plug for me😂

Sooks

So , anyone on Hibs forum that can copy and paste the highlights

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Someone else.  I think the guy you are thinking of is still out in Perth, not 100% sure.

👍

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Tell you what mate. If you think he's a bit maroon...then your never changing a plug for me😂

You think that's broon? You got sepiatone on your phone? :lol:

I've been wiring plugs since age of 3, mate, my Dad showed me how to stop me f@nnying about with dangerous electricity, so you're safe 👍 :lol:

Mad Bad and Dangerous

I don't get all the mini fall outs on here tonight......if someone had offered us at the start of the season a comfortable 3rd place finish, 20+ points above the wee team who finished in bottom 6 again, with 3 games left to play....we would have snapped their hand off.  GIRFUY HIBEES

Batistuta87

Still thankful he never 'megged himsel' again :smuggy:

What an absolute huddy he is 

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )