To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AndrewB
8 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Spare 20 mins, so to add on to your excellent reference of Bill Foley / Lyle Lanely :

Bill Foley [begins to chant rhythmically]  Well sir, there's nothing on Earth like a genuine, bona-fide, bottom six, flair team, in a multi club set up ! What'd I say?

[points at Ben Kensell

Ben Kensell Flair team!

Bill Foley What's it called?

Ian Gordon Multi club set up !

Bill Foley That's right, feeder club multi club set up!

[runs up to the stage, the crowd begins chanting] 

Crowd (18.9k)Mullions ! Mullions ! Mullions !

[continues underneath those who speak] 

matty_fI hear that we’d be the top of the tree.

Bill Foley [playing the piano on stage]  You’d be below the other 3.

greenginger Is there a chance that we could die ?

Bill Foley Not before I’ve sold your sty.

dashing_bob_sWhat about new world class players ?

Bill Foley A Bournemouth youth should answer your prayers.

Sergey Were you sent here to make us great ?

Bill Foley As a Hibs fan, that’s not your fate. I swear, it's Hibs's only choice! Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

Crowd : [singing]  Mullions...

Bill Foley [speaking]  What'll it give you ?

Crowd : [singing]  3rd place challenging the top 2...

Bill Foley Once again!

Crowd : [still singing]  Multi club

Given my avatar, you’ll not be surprised to hear that I loved this.

Cameronstheman
Sure they will sell a few on a 'walk up' basis. A lot of youngsters don't have STs? From.net
Well plenty adults have kids tickets 

McNelly15

Really can't wait until they struggle in the League Cup group stages next season and scramble to top the group... they'll then think they'll win the best of the rest in the league... 

Only for us to then absolutely destroy them in the first meeting..

FTH ♥️

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

Check out this cracker 

“Players like Marshall, Cadds, Jordan, Rocky, Newell, M-W, Youan and Boyle are on a par or better compared to their opposite numbers from Hearts, Killie and St Mirren. “

If they were managed by Naismith, McInnes or Robinson their performances would be more consistent. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Turkishcap

They dont know if they are coming or going, what day of the week it is or one eye going to the shops the other coming back with change.

Sooks
15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Check out this cracker 

“Players like Marshall, Cadds, Jordan, Rocky, Newell, M-W, Youan and Boyle are on a par or better compared to their opposite numbers from Hearts, Killie and St Mirren. “

If they were managed by Naismith, McInnes or Robinson their performances would be more consistent. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely mental to suggest these players are better or on a par with their opposite number at Hearts . Incredible levels of delusion . Rocky is as bad a player as I have ever seen in Scotland 

Hopefully their recruitment and management team agree with the delusional whelp :lol: 

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Check out this cracker 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rocky!!! :kirklol:

avhudtheteeshirt

Just seen on Facebook that Monty is moaning about the penalties they have had against them, and others that they never got!

Seems the refs have got it in for them???

Long may it continue!!!! 🤣

Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Just seen on Facebook that Monty is moaning about the penalties they have had against them, and others that they never got!

Seems the refs have got it in for them???

Quite a change from last year then, when on numerous occasions Hibs opponents were reduced to 10 men.  :rudi:

Le Chat
7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Check out this cracker 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's absolutely sensational.

Bullshit levels completely off the charts.

22 hours ago, McNelly15 said:

Really can't wait until they struggle in the League Cup group stages next season and scramble to top the group... they'll then think they'll win the best of the rest in the league... 

Only for us to then absolutely destroy them in the first meeting..

FTH ♥️

Aw aye they're in that pish.

🤣🤣

Rudy T
8 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Check out this cracker 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cadden perhaps the rest do me a favour 😂😂 in some cases we have two players better in those positions 😂😂

milky_26
1 hour ago, Le Chat said:

Bushiri levels completely off the charts.

FTFY

1971fozzy

I’ve been driving a lot with my job and listened to a few of their podcasts (after ours of course) and they are deluded beyond belief. That Matty from Longbangers podcast should be seeing a doctor. Blind doesn’t begin to explain his problems. 

RobNox
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ve been driving a lot with my job and listened to a few of their podcasts (after ours of course) and they are deluded beyond belief. That Matty from Longbangers podcast should be seeing a doctor. Blind doesn’t begin to explain his problems. 

He does seem to be baws deep into the narrative that Hibs will be going places with the BKs on board.  They may well end up going places, just like Lorient are currently going places, those places being a tour of second tier stadiums.  

Rudy T
40 minutes ago, RobNox said:

He does seem to be baws deep into the narrative that Hibs will be going places with the BKs on board.  They may well end up going places, just like Lorient are currently going places, those places being a tour of second tier stadiums.  

The problem they have is they need this to work and they have to believe it will. This isn’t Farmer and Petrie and a protest or two behind the stand with Grant Stott fielding questions. If this goes tits up it’ll go proper tits up and there’s nothing they can do to stop it. I don’t think this deal would be anywhere near Hibs if Ron Gordon was still at the helm, he had them by the short and curlys but I think he did want to make them decent and had some respect for their history and culture, this latest move has zero sentiment behind it.

1971fozzy
7 hours ago, Rudy T said:

The problem they have is they need this to work and they have to believe it will. This isn’t Farmer and Petrie and a protest or two behind the stand with Grant Stott fielding questions. If this goes tits up it’ll go proper tits up and there’s nothing they can do to stop it. I don’t think this deal would be anywhere near Hibs if Ron Gordon was still at the helm, he had them by the short and curlys but I think he did want to make them decent and had some respect for their history and culture, this latest move has zero sentiment behind it.

in a nutshell 

cosanostra

This whole thing tells you exactly what Hibs fans are and what they're made of.

After all of their talk about Vlad, they've just lubed up and assumed the position for the same thing except they're even farther down the pyramid.

They reek of desperation and broken people who will do anything or accept anything to try and not be the losers and butt of all jokes.

Well they might just have seriously hibs'd it once again and this one is not going to be easy to back out of.

B4 Part B

I look at .net now and again and apart from a handful of posters it's absolute fantasist nonsense!

Apparently there's a refereeing conspiracy against them that's cost them 3rd place! They've never had a decision go for them for years! Conveniently forgetting they played 12 games last season against 10 men (only had 3 sent off themselves).

It's soo very Hibs to ignore the fact they're shite, they've needed decent centre halves for years, a solid spine of a team, but instead they just carry on creaming themselves over signing players like Boyle, Youan, Marcondes. Clueless!

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Le Chat said:

Bullshit levels completely off the charts.

They seem to be all over the Moriah-Welsh boy like he is a baller.

He will be a boo boy soon enough when it dawns on them that he is gash.

Edited by Rods

Australis
15 hours ago, RobNox said:

Just noticed Lorient have won 6 matches out of 31.

That is really poor if you are a Lorient fan.

Percival King
6 hours ago, B4 Part B said:

I look at .net now and again and apart from a handful of posters it's absolute fantasist nonsense!

Apparently there's a refereeing conspiracy against them that's cost them 3rd place! They've never had a decision go for them for years! Conveniently forgetting they played 12 games last season against 10 men (only had 3 sent off themselves).

It's soo very Hibs to ignore the fact they're shite, they've needed decent centre halves for years, a solid spine of a team, but instead they just carry on creaming themselves over signing players like Boyle, Youan, Marcondes. Clueless!

There seems to be quite a few folk on here think there is a refereeing conspiracy against Hearts.

Gizmo
54 minutes ago, Australis said:

Less the Lorient Express and more Springfield Monorail since Foley invested in them. 

1971fozzy
2 hours ago, Australis said:

not far off hibs record that 🤣

I see a theme

Ricardo Quaresma
On 02/05/2024 at 11:16, kingantti1874 said:

Check out this cracker 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's a ******* beauty! :lol:

Cameronstheman

See when yer teams dug shit like hibs,  that's when those in charge start pointing the fingers and blaming because they aint at fault

You think hibs got a raw deal over the season and other SPL clubs and that's just  not the case 

But thats the wee teams mentality as they take on the elite of the bottom 6 

colinmorewasgash

Boohoo var review panel, just so happens all the decisions were in our favour so they are wrong quelle surprise and against celtic, celtic b and celtic c funny that. Just before we play celtic too, and rangers obv were hard done too again as well, joke mickey mouse league.

manaliveits105

It was a penalty the clumsy Hibs twat made contact with Vargas - how these corrupt SFA morons can pick that as an error is ridiculous 

HeartsandonlyHearts
4 hours ago, Percival King said:

There seems to be quite a few folk on here think there is a refereeing conspiracy against Hearts.

There is. I don’t give a flying **** if there’s one against #!bs. But that’s just how I roll.

Clerry Jambo

I hope Monty is there a long time cos he’s such a slaver and too busy blaming everything else apart from his misfiring bunch of poo.

unfortunately he will be gone sooner than later 

Ricardo Quaresma
41 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It was a penalty the clumsy Hibs twat made contact with Vargas - how these corrupt SFA morons can pick that as an error is ridiculous 

Don't get that either; the arrogance of the 2nd 'challnge' on Vargas was astounding; can you imagine a penalty like that not being given in Europe or World Cup?

All I remember at the time was bitter hibby sympathisers trying to insist there was no wrongdoing and they were simply off their collective nut :smuggy:

Australis

Lens 1 Lorient 0 

57 minutes

2nd team in the pyramid heading closer towards relegation, but they have a great owner, investor. 😀😁🙂

Sooks
22 minutes ago, Australis said:

Lens 1 Lorient 0 

57 minutes

2nd team in the pyramid heading closer towards relegation, but they have a great owner, investor. 😀😁🙂

Tip of the pyramid Bournemouth and the vermin to follow them down next season 

Cameronstheman

The only hope the Hobos have left  is Bournemouth youth, assuming they want to play for bottom 6 shite

It’s what Foley does when Lorient go down. How does he react to the backlash? or does he just wash his hands and move on. More fun to come hopefully 

37 minutes ago, Australis said:

Lens 1 Lorient 0 

57 minutes

Not to worry. They’ll get greats like Marshall, Cadds, Jordan, Rocky, Newell, M-W, Youan and Boyle passed up to help in their resurgence. 

Sooks
Posted (edited)

The same Doherty who laughed at the interviewer when asked if he would be back at Hibs next season . A guy who hates his time with them and could not wait to escape ? Or is this a different guy 

IMG_6954.jpeg

Edited by Sooks

db211833

Not sure why people want Lorient relegated.  Funny yes, but does it not move the vermin up the pyramid?

Rick Sanchez
4 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Not sure why people want Lorient relegated.  Funny yes, but does it not move the vermin up the pyramid?

I'm not sure it matters where you are when you're not on top of the pyramid.

As far as I can see, Lorient don't have any players on loan from Bournemouth. It only highlights the complete disregard these multi club owners have for the rest.

Lorient will be fleeced of any half decent players and they'll rebuild. Although I'm not sure their fans as a gullable as Hibs fans.

Sooks
12 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Doubt it , but it does highlight how successful the BK involvement is for the clubs who are not at the top of the pyramid . What ever makes Hibs think they will be any different is beyond me . I seriously Foley and chums knew who Hibs were before Kensel turned up with the begging bowl , and I doubt even more if he gives a **** how well they do 

milky_26
58 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The same Doherty who laughed at the interviewer when asked if he would be back at Hibs next season . A guy who hates his time with them and could not wait to escape ? Or is this a different guy 

IMG_6954.jpeg

don't think that is the same docherty. the one at hull greg docherty while he did play a few games for hibs, wasn't it matt docherty who laughed at the prospect of going back to hibs

Sooks
Just now, milky_26 said:

don't think that is the same docherty. the one at hull greg docherty while he did play a few games for hibs, wasn't it matt docherty who laughed at the prospect of going back to hibs

Ah that probably sounds about right actually , ta

12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Correct, I’m sure the response was along the lines of “Ha no chance”.

52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Doubt it , but it does highlight how successful the BK involvement is for the clubs who are not at the top of the pyramid . What ever makes Hibs think they will be any different is beyond me . I seriously Foley and chums knew who Hibs were before Kensel turned up with the begging bowl , and I doubt even more if he gives a **** how well they do 

I agree with this 

Foley and his group are not in this for the love of the game.

They look to prey on distressed football clubs for the benefit of the main club( Bournemouth) this has played out already with Lorient.

I don’t see Hibs being any different used and abused until discarded. The Gordon’s want nothing to do with them in the long term.

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )