To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

heartsfc_fan
24 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Breaking News

POTY: Joe Newell
YPOTY: Will Fish
Moment Of The Year: Elie Youan 2 goals in 83 seconds against Hearts

They do like celebrating draws 😜

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cameronstheman said:

Correct... with that war chest they have in wait, that's just buttons, like the pantomime club they are

Honest when they gonny wake up and see they are ****ed Bottom 6 will be no stranger to that deluded lot 

Toley maybe been picked up wrong when talking about a wart on his chest. 

On the other hand Hearts are on the verge of securing another £5m+ jaunt to Europe. 

Cameronstheman
9 minutes ago, gjcc said:
9 minutes ago, gjcc said:

The FOH will  take out a fair chunk on what hibs have to spend in the summer, or certainly get near 

Our ST sales will nigh on top what hibs have to spend in the summer, or certainly get near

Oh and what we will  get if, well ,when we secure 3rd will absolutely shite on hibs income by a country mile

Not forgetting The Hotel and Hospitality .Semi final revenue and  whay kens the  SC Final Pot

What a place we are in

Edited by Cameronstheman

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, stuart500 said:

Having been cleared of a hate crime following his much reported original speech Hamza Useless has now made an updated version...

"Owners of Hibernian   -SHITE 

Manager of Hibernian -SHITE 

Coaches of Hibernian -SHITE

Goalkeepers of Hibernian -SHITE

Defence of Hibernian -SHITE

Midfield of Hibernian -SHITE

Forwards of Hibernian -SHITE

Tea lady at Hibernian -SHITE

Every... single.. fan...of...Hibernian -SHITE!!

....and in this day and age this is no longer acceptable "

:lol:

1971fozzy
34 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Hibs POTY do is on the 19th May according to their website? 😂

it’s their supporters POTY do , not official. That shitshow is still to come

1971fozzy
15 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

They do like celebrating draws 😜

🤣🤣🤣👍👍 very good

22 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

it’s their supporters POTY do , not official. That shitshow is still to come

🤣🤣🤣

That's even worse considering.

Tbh you have to feel for the sorry looking .....

6 hours ago, Herbert. said:

BK are giving them 2M for players. How far do they think that will go, They are a bottom 6 team 2M wont touch the sides that club is rotten to the core.

If they don't dramatically improve their recruitment, then £2m will just be even more wasted money.

2 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

Hibs POTY do is on the 19th May according to their website? 😂

Obviously going for a date their supporters can never forget :rofl:

Herbert.
11 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

A good policy is to invest in current SPL players with proven league experience and maybe tie them up on pre-contracts.............

:verysmug:

Hibs are in a diffrent market from us now. They have 2M to spend while we scrape the bottom of the barrel with Dhanda. 

Herbert.
7 hours ago, RobNox said:

If they don't dramatically improve their recruitment, then £2m will just be even more wasted money.

£2m is nothing, The time you take signing fees,wages,transfer fees etc it wont go far. Its only 2 or 3 half decent players. 

Scruffy Matty and the Hibs podcaster sycophants getting torn to shreds by Hibs fans on Hibees Bounce forum is quite amusing 

IMG_6768.jpeg

IMG_6770.jpeg

IMG_6771.jpeg

We_are_the_Hearts

Seemingly Youann speech was thanks for not booing me tonight, he will be off. Maolida who scored on Saturday and put his goal up on Social media got severe abuse and has deleted all Hibs content and cant wait to leave. Club is a shitshow.

6 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Seemingly Youann speech was thanks for not booing me tonight, he will be off. Maolida who scored on Saturday and put his goal up on Social media got severe abuse and has deleted all Hibs content and cant wait to leave. Club is a shitshow.

Ah those Hearts banter years eh 

hereford_hearts
1 hour ago, Herbert. said:

Hibs are in a diffrent market from us now. They have 2M to spend while we scrape the bottom of the barrel with Dhanda. 

Dhanda? That name rings a bell. Very similar to the name of the guy who rang rings around a hun midfield yesterday. Are they related? 

Mikey1874
12 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

There is a hibs POTYD on the night, oh what timing, Monty's made it

:clyay:

Keeping quiet about it

The weirdest one for me is Cadden . He is actually a pretty decent player . I have no idea why he chose to go to that basket case club in the first place , but to then sign a contract extension there is just baffling . Why would you spend the best days of your career at such a complete and utter bin fire of a club ? I think the guy had options elsewhere too . I would want my agents head on a plate if I was him :lol: 

Gundermann

Just realised, the next Edinburgh derby could be Hibs v Edin City or Spartans in the League Cup in July.

Maybe one they can win?

Herbert.
1 hour ago, hereford_hearts said:

Dhanda? That name rings a bell. Very similar to the name of the guy who rang rings around a hun midfield yesterday. Are they related? 

Aye twins actually but the one were getting is a shite bottom 6 type huddie. 

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

No he hasn't? and where did you hear he can't wait to leave?

Youan story apparently true though which is pleasing.

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, Chimp said:

No he hasn't? and where did you hear he can't wait to leave?

Youan story apparently true though which is pleasing.

tbf - there’s a thread on hibs net saying he took down his post and all hibs related content.

hes not staying anyway, neither will Marco does. Not a ****ing chance .  I see these boys downing tools in the bottom six. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Herbert. said:

Yip, we're signing bottom 6 shite..... according to hibs.

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

tbf - there’s a thread on hibs net saying he took down his post and all hibs related content.

hes not staying anyway, neither will Marco does. Not a ****ing chance .  I see these boys downing tools in the bottom six. 

It's still there on his Instagram just now though.

Yep highly doubt they'll be here next season but wouldn't care if they were anyway. Both massively overhyped by their support, particularly Marcondes. All these fantastic additions in January contributed to their failure to reach top 6 

Spellczech

Hmmn Not sure we should continue to laugh at Hibs. Should we not be more empathetic and now be pitying them instead? 

buzzbomb1958
11 hours ago, RobNox said:

I don’t think they will have tat to spend because they will have to service their 6 million debt from last season plus this will increase because of their dismal bottom 6 finish I don’t know wher everyone is getting this idea ? The 6 million was for the shares Foley bought to get his foot in the door , They said it would go towards infrastructure and anything left would be spent on players . 
      So the Gordon’s  are going to let this debt increase and spend it on what ? I think this is smoke and mirrors this money has to go into the Gordon’s pockets while leaving the actual club to service the debt . This is a very risky strategy for the club itself and the Gordon’s will be rubbing their hand knowing they have a 6 million windfall while not having to worry about the debt if I was a hobo I’d be extremely worried that it could leave the club extremely exposed , just my take on it

Spellczech
10 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They won't be sleeping well now then...

1 minute ago, Chimp said:

Imagine being known as a f*****g slab, and being proud of it 😂 Seems like a lovely guy.

“Someone has text you , dear “

*checks phone*
” Right , I am away out luv , night kids “

” Where are you going at this time of night Slab ? “

“ Just going for a fight with a Jambo “

” Okay , pick up some milk on the way home please “

Mikey1874
4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Hmmn Not sure we should continue to laugh at Hibs. Should we not be more empathetic and now be pitying them instead? 

Maybe give them a couple of weeks till next game for them to reflect on their situation.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

They won't be sleeping well now then...

I'd take that Youan!

4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Is that the pound land version of Dwayne Johnson...

A father of three man ……….. I mean ……….. whit

hereford_hearts
10 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I don’t think they will have tat to spend because they will have to service their 6 million debt from last season plus this will increase because of their dismal bottom 6 finish I don’t know wher everyone is getting this idea ? The 6 million was for the shares Foley bought to get his foot in the door , They said it would go towards infrastructure and anything left would be spent on players . 
      So the Gordon’s  are going to let this debt increase and spend it on what ? I think this is smoke and mirrors this money has to go into the Gordon’s pockets while leaving the actual club to service the debt . This is a very risky strategy for the club itself and the Gordon’s will be rubbing their hand knowing they have a 6 million windfall while not having to worry about the debt if I was a hobo I’d be extremely worried that it could leave the club extremely exposed , just my take on it

I believe the Gordon's converted the debt to them into shares at the same time as BK investing in them with a share purchase. So the BK money is sloshing about in their bank account. 

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Youan story is true, really funny. 

Mad Bad and Dangerous

They are a club with no proper leadership, no direction, a crap manager, a team full of loanees and has beens, a deeply unhappy support, who are light years behind us in just about every possible way.............and in the words of Mr Levein " l llllloooove it".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tian447
14 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Breaking News

Their moment of the year is not losing to Hearts. 

Superb. 

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Has to be a parody account 😄

Would need to phone him to find out . “ Hello ? Am I speaking to The Slab ? “

buzzbomb1958
31 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

I believe the Gordon's converted the debt to them into shares at the same time as BK investing in them with a share purchase. So the BK money is sloshing about in their bank account. 

You could be right which means that Hibs are now a cash cow to them , it’s like asset stripping by stealth 

19 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

We fo need a CL gif with I love it.

image.png.1c482d99e59a253bae957eefa1bb1501.png

Mad Bad and Dangerous
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

image.png.1c482d99e59a253bae957eefa1bb1501.png

😁😁😁😁😁

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Would need to phone him to find out . “ Hello ? Am I speaking to The Slab ? “

honestly, we should be spamming this twat with photos celebrating our dominance.  Starting with that Craig Levein Gif above 

56 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The Gordons are converting their loans into shares, so the £6m debt will be wiped.  

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

honestly, we should be spamming this twat with photos celebrating our dominance.  Starting with that Craig Levein Gif above 

I cant get over the fact he is a father of three , or even just a father at all . I mean holy crap ………….. Do the teachers at his kids school call him The Slab when it is parents night ? What an absolute cretin :lol: 

Shooter McGavin

Hibs fans must be really conflicted right now.

We’re finishing 3rd, which according to Hibs logic is only because the quality of the league is s*ite, nothing to do with us, the quality in our squad or the quality of our manager.

But that means they need to accept the reality that they’ve not even finished in the top half of a s*ite league, which is hard for them to accept as they truly believe they are 2011 Barcelona, and they are a beacon of footballing excellence the world over.

Maybe if they’d spent more time playing hoofball, and stealing from charities like we did, then they wouldn’t be in the mess they’re in?

:greggy::vrwow:

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I cant get over the fact he is a father of three , or even just a father at all . I mean holy crap ………….. Do the teachers at his kids school call him The Slab when it is parents night ? What an absolute cretin :lol: 

unbelievable the number of absolute welts that follow that club. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Spot on, they thought they had £6m to spend when Gordon took over too. They are not the brightest.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Rich, that, coming (as it does) from a club that is entirely "bottom 6 shite."

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

"Mr Slab" - teachers still respect the formality of the relationship between teachers and parents. 

Chuck Berry
27 minutes ago, RobNox said:

The Gordons are converting their loans into shares, so the £6m debt will be wiped.  

Hibs owed the Gordons £6m in loans, that was converted into shares and the debt wiped.

Gordons then sell 25%? of their shareholding to BF, equating to roughly £6m.

So effectively the Gordons got their loan money paid back by BF, who now owns a chunk of the club, have I got that right?

So where's the money coming from to invest in facilities and players, new loans from BF and Gordons?

Absolute Scenes
15 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Breaking News

Moment of the season

A draw

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

jamboozy
1 hour ago, Chimp said:

Imagine being known as a f*****g slab, and being proud of it 😂 Seems like a lovely guy.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

“Someone has text you , dear “

*checks phone*
” Right , I am away out luv , night kids “

” Where are you going at this time of night Slab ? “

“ Just going for a fight with a Jambo “

” Okay , pick up some milk on the way home please “

Maybe he has dog shite, a pile of spew, last night’s kebab with a fag stubbed out on it and various ages of old chewing gum trampled into him, and that’s why he gets called Slab. :laugh:

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )