Worse Case - Should pledges be used for admin cash flow?

Russian Hats

Given BDO recently had concerns re corporate income for hospitality and the reference to cash running out in November (c8 weeks away), do FOH have the mandate to help provide cash flow even IF CVA not been agreed?

And if they did or planned a u-turn, how would everyone feel about it? Me? I would be ok if a positive view was given re chances of obtaining a CVA but if we were in total limbo and set for 50:50 chance of liquidation, I would have concerns money would just be swallowed up.

Edit - ADMIN can you change title to Pledges

Given BDO recently had concerns re corporate income for hospitality and the reference to cash running out in November (c8 weeks away), do FOH have the mandate to help provide cash flow even IF CVA not been agreed?

And if they did or planned a u-turn, how would everyone feel about it? Me? I would be ok if a positive view was given re chances of obtaining a CVA but if we were in total limbo and set for 50:50 chance of liquidation, I would have concerns money would just be swallowed up.

Edit - ADMIN can you change title to Pledges

There would be no need for the pledges to be used given 'Bidco' have capital available if necessary.

There would be no need for the pledges to be used given 'Bidco' have capital available if necessary.

You mean to fund club n short term pre CVA price agreed? Would be surprised if they would do that..

I think it's likely that as things stand, the club is probably funded up until February/ March. This is based on a low cost base and strong ticket sales and other income so far this season.

I think it's likely that as things stand, the club is probably funded up until February/ March. This is based on a low cost base and strong ticket sales and other income so far this season.

Did BDO say that? If so then that's likely to take us to season ticket time and probably see us through. I read in EEN report, November, but given quality of journalism I would be checking the calendar if they said today was Wednesday.

You mean to fund club n short term pre CVA price agreed? Would be surprised if they would do that..

If there was a legal/bureaucratic reason why the deal was delayed they could step in. There should be no need for this pre CVA as it is not in ths creditors interests for this ti be drawn out.

A price will either be rejected or, far more likely, accepted within a month or two.

CornhillHearts

Did BDO say that? If so then that's likely to take us to season ticket time and probably see us through. I read in EEN report, November, but given quality of journalism I would be checking the calendar if they said today was Wednesday.

If memory serves correctly Trevor Birch said January at the last shareholders meeting.

At no point have BDO mentioned any specific dates.

The initial responses after the extra season ticket sales indicate there were funds to the end of the year.

Why not check the calendar first before coming out with hobonomics.

I wish we could just be bought already, it's getting really frustrating!!! :veryangry::veryangry2:

Although obviously this is going to be a long dragged out process, unless UBIG will stop being dicks and just accept their in admin

******* vlad eh

November was the date commonly used on Hibs.net.

November it is then. These balance sheet maestroes know their stuff.

I wish we could just be bought already, it's getting really frustrating!!! :veryangry::veryangry2:

Although obviously this is going to be a long dragged out process, unless UBIG will stop being dicks and just accept their in admin

******* vlad eh

Mr. Romanov if you don't mind.

Diadora Van Basten

Given that the pledges will eventually but the club and the money used to buy the club will mostly go to paying off the administrators then we are already funding the administration.

To use the pledges to directly fund the admin means we are getting nothing back for our money.

To buy the club using pledge money and then that is used to pay the admin means we get the club for our pledge money.

At no point have BDO mentioned any specific dates.

The initial responses after the extra season ticket sales indicate there were funds to the end of the year.

Lets hope this is right.

Archived