?125,000 Donation ?

londonjambo

londonjambo

There's a guy selling a limited edition of 125 Bayern Munich v Hearts posters on Facebook at ?20 a pop. All good stuff.

But the guy running the page has said that an anonymous donor has said that he will donate ?1,000 for each poster sold. He assures us it is not a hoax.

Anyone know any more ?

Would be some donation if true

GC

Stuart McNeill

I'm sure I read about these posters on here last night.

Could be wrong though.

However I won't believe it til I see it though.

There's a guy selling a limited edition of 125 Bayern Munich v Hearts posters on Facebook at ?20 a pop. All good stuff.

But the guy running the page has said that an anonymous donor has said that he will donate ?1,000 for each poster sold. He assures us it is not a hoax.

Anyone know any more ?

Would be some donation if true

GC

Do you mean the 5-1 Facebook page ?

queensferryjambo

If somebody was going to donate ?125,000 surely they would just do it - I don't see why there would be strings attached around poster sales.

Sounds like some H1b5 **** is pullibg his leg.

Hope not though...........

Chaka Demus & pliers

Folk really believe this stuff?

So it seems.

Anyway, there are more important things on fb. There's a picture where if it reaches a million likes some wee lassie will get a life saving op that normally costs 150k, for free.

queensferryjambo

I doubt anyone believes it but the poster is nice though and if ?20 gets to Hearts still worth while.

Poster would look good alongside my Bologna one that Nelly done last time around.

anybody got any other euro away posters?

Poster would look good alongside my Bologna one that Nelly done last time around.

anybody got any other euro away posters?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I doubt anyone believes it but the poster is nice though and if ?20 gets to Hearts still worth while.

As long as folk aren't putting in ?20 believing that it is going to get raise ?125k for Hearts then aye, bash on by all means!

Nelly Terraces

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Haha, so was I! The lad is gonna have his work cut out getting all the posters out to folk - I know I did. He's also gonna get a bloody massive amount of friend requests on FB out of this. Good luck to the fella.

I've had an interesting experience today with potential 'donors' for auction items. My spidey senses are definitely tingling. It'd be just their sort of strange wee game to pretend to be Jambos (for a change) and try to muck up bidding.

They're worse than bloody midgies, that lot. Obsessive wee creeps.

Fozzyonthefence

So it seems.

Anyway, there are more important things on fb. There's a picture where if it reaches a million likes some wee lassie will get a life saving op that normally costs 150k, for free.

More interested in this one - link?

If somebody was going to donate ?125,000 surely they would just do it - I don't see why there would be strings attached around poster sales.

Sounds like some H1b5 **** is pullibg his leg.

Hope not though...........

This.

Stole my quip. Please make it be true though!

The 125k donation is no doubt bull.

But the poster looks good.

Worth the ?20

Does anyone actually know the guy, as when I checked yesterday, his Facebook account was three days old, and he only had two friends..? :unsure:

oh ah grantona

Does anyone actually know the guy, as when I checked yesterday, his Facebook account was three days old, and he only had two friends..? :unsure:

The guy selling the poster is genuine, I asked his daughter to reserve me one.

It doesn't matter what lengths they go to, how many auctions they try to ruin or how many false offers they make.

We ARE doing this. They COULDN'T do this. That must smart a little.

So here it is.

We're going nowhere. You might win a few games whilst we sort ourselves out, but we'll be back.

Tick. Tock.

The guy selling the poster is genuine, I asked his daughter to reserve me one.

Brilliant mate, that's good enough for me. :thumb:

Sure you got the right boy on FB?

This guy seems genuine enough.

Facebook account has been open for years and is loaded with Hearts pics .

Archived