• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reidyq

• Homme

• chuck berrys hairline

• Jambomuzz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My main temptation is to bet over the 1/10 odds. You'll always fancy something a bit better and that's the inevitable downfall.

Where are folk finding the best bets to place? I'm on oddschecker but it's not the most intuitive.

My first attempt I was betting on everything, from rugby to football, cricket to tennis. Fell down on a football bet so decided to stay away from bets where a draw is a possible outcome.

My current run has been about 90% tennis with a little bit of cricket. Seems to be working so far (touchwood).

BoJack Horseman

My first attempt I was betting on everything, from rugby to football, cricket to tennis. Fell down on a football bet so decided to stay away from bets where a draw is a possible outcome.

My current run has been about 90% tennis with a little bit of cricket. Seems to be working so far (touchwood).

I'm thinking of staying away from football too. A 2 horse race with only 2 outcomes seems to be the best option.

5-4 Goffin. Come on.

Edit: Could've taken my stake and 50p profit there. Chanced it and it's 5-5. Sake.

5-6. He's chucked this.

Edited by Roger H. Sterling
BoJack Horseman

Petrotrest equalise against Tom Tomsk. 1-1 :(

Just saw that. Still heavy favourites though. Fingers crossed. Looking for my next bet now. Tomsk - Petrotrest draw maybe :whistling:.

Decided to give this a try.

Almost got 1/5 on Gasquet during the tie break then it jumped out to 1/11. ?10.83 back lumped on Del Potro

BoJack Horseman

Bet 1 - Youzhny v Gasquet - Set 01 Winner - Richard Gasquet ?10 @ 1.16 (win)

Bet 2 - Dolgopolov v Granollers - Set 02 Winner - Alexandr Dolgopolov ?11.52 @ 1.12 (win)

0/2012 09:49:29 4/

4 W:19.74 Single Tom Tomsk v Fc Petrotrest/Match Result Tom Tomsk 2/7 Won C ?19.74 ?25.38 :thumbsup:

winnings on to

26/10/2012 15:18:05 5/

5 W:25.38 Single Sharapova, M v Stosur, S/Match Result Sharapova, M 1/12 Open O ?25.38

BoJack Horseman

Bet 2 - Dolgopolov v Granollers - Set 02 Winner - Alexandr Dolgopolov ?11.52 @ 1.12 (win)

Bet 3 - Sharapova v Stosur - Set 02 Winner - Maria Sharapova ?12.83 @ 1.13 (win)

?14.42 in the bank

BoJack Horseman

Decided to give this a try.

Almost got 1/5 on Gasquet during the tie break then it jumped out to 1/11. ?10.83 back lumped on Del Potro

Squeak.

BoJack Horseman

I'm shite at this :(

I'm learning now to bet on the second set. That way you can judge their first set performance and see if it's worth a punt.

Are you watching it? I've not got a bet on it but it's nail biting stuff!

Booooom!

I'm learning now to bet on the second set. That way you can judge their first set performance and see if it's worth a punt.

On my 3rd attempt.

First got humped by a 1/6 tennis player I'd never heard of getting beat as I slept.

2nd was Man City draw no bet.

3rd attempt now going.

Decided to stick to in-play bets on sports that have only two outcomes.

BoJack Horseman

On my 3rd attempt.

First got humped by a 1/6 tennis player I'd never heard of getting beat as I slept.

2nd was Man City draw no bet.

3rd attempt now going.

Decided to stick to in-play bets on sports that have only two outcomes.

That's what I'm doing. Too easy to get humped any other way.

Are you watching it? I've not got a bet on it but it's nail biting stuff!

Booooom!

Just been informed I promised to take the wife and bairn out for dinner so I'm going to miss the 3rd set. Tense stuff this and I've only just started :unsure:

26/10/2012 15:18:05 5/

5 W:25.38 Single Sharapova, M v Stosur, S/Match Result Sharapova, M 1/12 Won C ?25.38 ?27.50 :thumbsup:

next

26/10/2012 17:13:16 6/

6 W:27.50 Single Azarenka v Li/Match Prices Azarenka, Victoria 2/9 Open O ?27.50

Del Potro 4-0 up in the 3rd. In the bag. Had to re-start as I lost my last lot betting on some football team that were 2-0 up at half time. Finished 2-2.

Just put my winnings on Agnieszka Radwanska @ 2/9, who is now currently a break down in the first set. :angry:

And just broke back to save the set. :)

Edited by Randall

Was shitting myself a bit in the del potro match. Needed a tie breaker to save him. Anyway upto ?30.22 now.

Found a game in Romania tonight, Astra vs CSM, 4th vs 2nd bottom. Astra should win and have odds of 1.36 but I'm taking the draw no bet on them at 1.11 just incase

Edited by bfg_no1

I'm guessing Del Potro won? No 3G and my sky bet is taking ages to load

Yeh he won 3:6 7:6 6:2 Was squeaky bum time at end of 2nd set though

Edited by bfg_no1
BoJack Horseman

Betfair told me it was 3-5 in the Dimitrov - Mathieu game so I lumped on Mathieu, loaded up the game to watch it and it's 5-5!

Feckin tie break.

BoJack Horseman

Bet 3 - Sharapova v Stosur - Set 02 Winner - Maria Sharapova ?12.83 @ 1.13 (win)

Bet 4 - Mathieu v Dimitrov - Set 02 Winner - Paul Henri Mathieu ?10 @ 1.38 (win)

?18.03 in the bank

BoJack Horseman

Bet 4 - Mathieu v Dimitrov - Set 02 Winner - Paul Henri Mathieu ?10 @ 1.38 (win)

Bet 5 - Radwanska v Errani - Match Winner - Agnieszka Radwanska ?18.03 @ 1.19 (win)

?21.29 in the bank

She made heavy weather of that, but she won, that's the main thing.

?69.86 now.

Edited by Randall
BoJack Horseman

Bet 5 - Radwanska v Errani - Match Winner - Agnieszka Radwanska ?18.03 @ 1.19 (win)

Bet 6 - Dodig v Cilic - Match Winner - Ivan Dodig ?10 @ 2 (win)

?30.79 in the bank

a ball that was 2 foot over the goal line and not given and a missed penalty screwed this bet at the first hurdle

26/10/2012 09:26:53 3/

3 W:5.00 Treble Motherwell v Hibernian/Goals Galore Bonus Motherwell - Hibernian FP Open O ?5.00 ?0.00

Arsenal v QPR /Goals Galore Bonus Arsenal - Qpr FP

Chelsea v Man Utd /Goals Galore Bonus Chelsea - Man Utd FP

Bet 1 - Maastricht & Hamburg DRAW NO BET double

Will take me up to ?17.50. Both winning at the moment.

BET 2 - GUIMARAES v Vitoria Setabul

Will take me up to ?20

a ball that was 2 foot over the goal line and not given and a missed penalty screwed this bet at the first hurdle

26/10/2012 09:26:53 3/

3 W:5.00 Treble Motherwell v Hibernian/Goals Galore Bonus Motherwell - Hibernian FP Open O ?5.00 ?0.00

Arsenal v QPR /Goals Galore Bonus Arsenal - Qpr FP

Chelsea v Man Utd /Goals Galore Bonus Chelsea - Man Utd FP

Kinda missing the point... Bets of around 1/10. That fiver was probably gonna get you back around ?20

Anyway my last one came in, Astra to beat Acs Mu poli (Draw no bet) in Romania at 1.1 takes me upto ?33.58 after 12 bets. Gonna call it a night and look for stuff for tomorrow